Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 20992 20993 20994 ... 22639 22640 22641
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-10-02 11:15:33
Link | Citer | R

Candlejack said: »
Meeko's former owner
For a second you confused the ***out of me. I was like "Wasn't he found dead in Meeko's Shack?

Which reminds me. I don't have Meeko in my house because I need kids to do that...and Senna and I don't want kids right now.
Serveur: Ultros
user: chuuuuu
By Chu Chu 2017-10-02 11:17:42
Link | Citer | R

At least 58 dead and 515 injured. Jesus.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-10-02 11:18:49
Link | Citer | R

Ramyrez said: »
Mass Effect: Andromeda
The same guy in that video explains ME:A pretty well in another video.

From the way it seems, they used a game engine that didn't support facial expressions because it's generally an FPS engine. So the result was really *** up expressions from derp faces.
By Ramyrez 2017-10-02 11:28:11
Link | Citer | R

Anna Ruthven said: »

From the way it seems, they used a game engine that didn't support facial expressions because it's generally an FPS engine. So the result was really *** up expressions from derp faces.

That's very true. It wasn't without significant problems and poor design/development issues. But I still enjoyed it quite a bit and lament the completely juvenile reaction of some gamers.

Things like sending death threats on social media to a woman who wasn't even the facial animations director, but they thought she was.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-10-02 11:32:00
Link | Citer | R

That's very true. It wasn't without significant problems and poor design/development issues. But I still enjoyed it quite a bit and lament the completely juvenile reaction of some gamers.

Things like sending death threats on social media to a woman who wasn't even the facial animations director, but they thought she was.
Why the *** would you threaten someone's life over a video game?

"I WANT TO BEHEAD YOU BECAUSE ALL THE CHARACTER FACES LOOK DUMB!"

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By Ramyrez 2017-10-02 12:09:49
Link | Citer | R

Why the *** would you threaten someone's life over a video game?

"I WANT TO BEHEAD YOU BECAUSE ALL THE CHARACTER FACES LOOK DUMB!"

To be "fair" I think it was more sexual harassment and standard neckbeard ***than true death threats.

But then again, there were still a few iirc. What are you going to do? You know how dedicated nerds get to their waifus being pretty...

Post deleted by User.
Comment: profanity in image
[+]

Post deleted by User.
Comment: Linked to NSFW Skyrim mod. XD
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2017-10-02 12:28:05
Link | Citer | R

Hmm. Think it's about time I bought a new PC ready for .hack//GU and Nioh.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-10-02 12:44:58
Link | Citer | R

I like vanilla Senna, her eyebrows are on fleek.
By Jetackuu 2017-10-02 12:50:04
Link | Citer | R

Leon Kasai said: »
Hmm. Think it's about time I built a new PC ready for .hack//GU and Nioh.
ftfy
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-10-02 12:57:04
Link | Citer | R

Jetackuu said: »
ftfy

Nobody likes it when you do that.

Edit: to clarify, some of us just want to play our games, not finger out why a video card isn't working right or sniff out that burny smell.

And you can talk all you want about how great you are at building computers, but I've found that even among my friends who do that ***for a living the more they know, they harder they push, the more I ended up playing without a white mage or something because they blew something up.
 Asura.Ina
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2017-10-02 12:58:39
Link | Citer | R

They had similar issues with Dragon Age 2 when it was released, one of the lead writers was getting threats on her home phone from people who were mad about a character she didn't write. The company made a donation to an anti bullying group in her name which was cute.

The Bioware fan base is a special one and tends to get their panties wedged because Biowares response to bitching about how they won't buy their games anymore tends to be "Bye Felicia".
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-10-02 13:00:38
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ina said: »
Biowares response to bitching about how they won't buy their games anymore tends to be "Bye Felicia".

Wait. What reference is this particularly? I was under the impression they were still friends with Felicia Day.

Or is this a different reference?
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2017-10-02 13:02:16
Link | Citer | R

Biowares response to bitching about how they won't buy their games anymore tends to be "Bye Felicia".

Wait. What reference is this particularly? I was under the impression they were still friends with Felicia Day.

UrbanDictionary said:
When someone says that they're leaving and you could really give two shits less that they are. Their name then becomes "felicia", a random *** that nobody is sad to see go. They're real name becomes irrelevant because nobody cares what it really is. Instead, they now are "felicia".
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-10-02 13:07:26
Link | Citer | R

UrbanDictionary said:
When someone says that they're leaving and you could really give two shits less that they are. Their name then becomes "felicia", a random *** that nobody is sad to see go. They're real name becomes irrelevant because nobody cares what it really is. Instead, they now are "felicia".

I thought maybe that's what you were going for, but I wanted to be sure I hadn't missed anything. :x
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2017-10-02 14:28:44
Link | Citer | R

UrbanDictionary said:

I thought maybe that's what you were going for, but I wanted to be sure I hadn't missed anything. :x
YouTube Video Placeholder
By Jetackuu 2017-10-02 14:58:50
Link | Citer | R

Jetackuu said: »
ftfy

Nobody likes it when you do that.

Edit: to clarify, some of us just want to play our games, not finger out why a video card isn't working right or sniff out that burny smell.

And you can talk all you want about how great you are at building computers, but I've found that even among my friends who do that ***for a living the more they know, they harder they push, the more I ended up playing without a white mage or something because they blew something up.

Matter of opinion, son. Plus Leon knows I'm just messing with him.

Most people who do "IT" for a living, shouldn't be touching the inside of a computer.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-10-02 15:06:04
Link | Citer | R

Tom Petty died. =(
By Ramyrez 2017-10-02 15:08:10
Link | Citer | R

Tom Petty died. =(

Ugh. I saw he had a MI and was on support.

That's rough.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2017-10-02 15:32:25
Link | Citer | R

but the kicker is you can in fact, play as Link from
Couldn't you already do this with a wood elf?
By Artemicion 2017-10-02 16:10:25
Link | Citer | R

Tom Petty died. =(

Sheesh. In case this month wasn't already off to a shitty start, this happens. I'm heart broken in so many ways right now...

Post deleted by User.
By Artemicion 2017-10-02 16:20:44
Link | Citer | R

So, apparently YES, Skyrim is, indeed, coming to the Nintendo Switch. There's a bit of a graphical downgrade to it, but the kicker is you can in fact, play as Link from the Legend of Zelda series and it does include the three DLCs as well as the high-res texture pack.

So I take it this isn't the special edition version? Not that a whole lot was changed outside lots of bloom and god rays...

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 20992 20993 20994 ... 22639 22640 22641