Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 20517 20518 20519 ... 22715 22716 22717
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2017-01-07 21:34:57
Link | Citer | R

You're switching?
By Ackeron 2017-01-07 21:38:24
Link | Citer | R

I'll miss Alley, she was nice.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2017-01-07 21:42:24
Link | Citer | R

Grumpy Cat said: »
In FFXIV does anyone know if you have to take items for sale off your retainers before changing servers?

Yes, your retainers cannot be selling anything at the time of swap.

Also you can't be in an FC either and I actually don't even think you can server swap while your character is within a residential area.

Also take into account Gil limits too if you have over 1,200,000 Gil.
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2017-01-07 21:44:30
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Ghishlain said: »
In FFXIV does anyone know if you have to take items for sale off your retainers before changing servers?

Also you can't be in an FC either and I actually don't even think you can server swap while your character is within a residential area.

Geeesus. I am going to have to make a ton of inventory space to get all my furniture out then.

What a pain in the arse.
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2017-01-07 21:46:09
Link | Citer | R

Geeesus. I am going to have to make a ton of inventory space to get all my furniture out then.

What a pain in the arse.

Yeah, they don't make server hopping very easy in XIV >>;.....

[EDIT] Just to clarify the Gil thing, the character is able to transfer 1,000,000 Gil and each retainer is allowed to transfer 100,000 Gil.

There are a few other weird requirements out there, it's a pretty simple yet extensive list so don't be surprised if you have to log in and out a few times just to be sure it all happens.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2017-01-07 21:50:50
Link | Citer | R

Why are you switching anyhow?
[+]
By Grumpy Cat 2017-01-07 21:55:42
Link | Citer | R

[EDIT] Just to clarify the Gil thing, the character is able to transfer 1,000,000 Gil and each retainer is allowed to transfer 100,000 Gil.
This is really dumb, I will have to spend it on some crap then. :/

Also I dunno how/when/where but apparently V-sync turned off on me. The screen tearing ugggggggh.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2017-01-07 22:07:34
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2017-01-07 22:38:33
Link | Citer | R

[+]
By Grumpy Cat 2017-01-07 22:59:08
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Why are you switching anyhow?

Well because I looks at things as they happen and see patterns of "coincidences".

I bail on a Weeping City queue setup for a moderator after said moderator leaves the party for an indeterminate amount of time and the queue takes too long.

The VERY next day, some of my posts are deleted because of the "tone" they had by that very same moderator. When I asked about it and pointed out that there were no rules being broken, I was told that it isn't about rules being broken it is just "cleanup" and if I want to discuss it further to contact Rooks. Apparently the "cleanups" are actually a regular thing and it was just a coincidence that I ran into one the day after bailing on their WC run.

This just also happens to involving the same moderator who has recently accepted a gift ingame of high ilvl gear, which would normally be pretty expensive.

Unfortunately for me I don't have crafting jobs at a level where I can hand out gifts to protect myself here on the forums by gaining moderator favor externally to the site. Oh but again, I am now being told, that despite NEVER hearing about anyone in the LS/FC ever receiving a full set of crafted high ilvl equipment, that it has in fact occurred before, and it is just another coincidence.

Maybe it is all just a bunch of coincidences and maybe I am just a tinfoil hat wearing looney toon. But simple matter is, I see favoritism, I see bribery, and I do not want to be a part of it.

I'm sure this post will also get deleted... by coincidence of course.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2017-01-07 23:05:32
Link | Citer | R

I bail on a Weeping City queue after a moderator leaves the party for an indeterminate amount of time and the queue takes too long.

She was sick and didn't get back on until way later. We knew she was sick and accepted it, it had nothing to do with you.

Quote:
This just also happens to involving the same moderator who has recently accepted a gift ingame of high ilvl gear, which would normally be pretty expensive.

Gear that is very simple to craft, it costs almost nothing if you use some lore, GC seals, and gather the materials. I've done this for a lot of people. While people haven't gotten full sets they have gotten many pieces to help bump their ilevel up so they could do the new content. Dameion was just in a giving mood and decided to make the full set with his own gil and time. No one asked for it.

We've done this plenty of times. Zodd, Kitty, Velius, Me, Claude, pretty sure Colson got some, Hevans, I thnk he was gonna make something for Leon etc

This is not something new, no one really mentioned it though so I guess you don't know.
By Sesshi 2017-01-07 23:06:42
Link | Citer | R

I highly doubt you bailing on a WC run had anything at all to do with your post being deleted. I don't know this site but I doubt they would let people be a mod and delete ***if yoi bail on them in a game, sounds stupid. People in the FC and LS get help all the time, your just not on when its been done. If you want an example I got the full crafting set made for me so I can learn to craft. Ask for help and people are willing if your a mod or not cause it had nothing to do with it. All depends on your attitude and when you ask.
[+]
By Grumpy Cat 2017-01-07 23:06:49
Link | Citer | R

I bail on a Weeping City queue after a moderator leaves the party for an indeterminate amount of time and the queue takes too long.

She was sick and didn't get back on until way later. We knew she was sick and accepted it, it had nothing to do with you.

Quote:

Gear that is very simple to craft, it costs almost nothing if you use some lore, GC seals, and gather the materials. I've done this for a lot of people. While people haven't gotten full sets they have gotten many pieces to help bump their ilevel up so they could do the new content. Dameion was just in a giving mood and decided to make the full set with his own gil and time. No one asked for it.

We've done this plenty of times. Zodd, Kitty, Velius, Me, Claude, pretty sure Colson got some, Hevans, I thnk he was gonna make something for Leon etc

This is not something new, no one really mentioned it though so I guess you don't know.

Such coincidence! Very compel! Much Misunderstanding! Wow!
 Bahamut.Nixak
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Nixak
By Bahamut.Nixak 2017-01-07 23:07:50
Link | Citer | R

Going to clean this up, nothing to see here.
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-01-07 23:09:52
Link | Citer | R

The Rhemster! \o/

EDIT: One of us! One of us!
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-01-07 23:12:25
Link | Citer | R

I got an order put in to Dameion on a staff.

Can't wait till it's done. I think he's having to hand carve it.
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2017-01-07 23:36:27
Link | Citer | R

watched the dub of Dragonball Super for the ***of it

they are useing Hercule's real name of MR. Satan now o.0
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-01-07 23:39:19
Link | Citer | R

Ohji Lunartail said: »
watched the dub of Dragonball Super for the ***of it

they are useing Hercule's real name of MR. Satan now o.0
I wish they would have in DBZ, It's not even his real name IIRC, just a stage name.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2017-01-07 23:41:10
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
The Super Exciting Guide: Character Volume includes interviews with Toriyama, and he is asked about Mister Satan's real name in one of them. Toriyama mentions that Mister Satan is just the character's ring name reminiscent of that of a pro grappler and that his real name is Mark (マーク, Maaku), which is a romanization of a rearrangement of Akuma (Japanese for devil). Since the region where Satan lives does not split up names into given names and family names, his name is simply "Mark"
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-01-07 23:42:50
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
The Super Exciting Guide: Character Volume includes interviews with Toriyama, and he is asked about Mister Satan's real name in one of them. Toriyama mentions that Mister Satan is just the character's ring name reminiscent of that of a pro grappler and that his real name is Mark (マーク, Maaku), which is a romanization of a rearrangement of Akuma (Japanese for devil). Since the region where Satan lives does not split up names into given names and family names, his name is simply "Mark"
I thought it was Greg for some reason. He looks like a Mark tho. Idk why.
Serveur: Ultros
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2017-01-07 23:59:02
Link | Citer | R

K.
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
Serveur: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2017-01-08 00:00:42