Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 19451 19452 19453 ... 22708 22709 22710
By Jetackuu 2016-06-03 11:19:38
Link | Citer | R

Candlejack said: »
Anna Ruthven said: »
Bismarck.Alyora said: »
free donut
Wait, what?
If you go to Dunkin' Donuts, you can get a free donut today.
The question is: why would you want to go to Dunkin' Donuts?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-06-03 11:24:54
Link | Citer | R

What's wrong with Dunkin' Donuts?

Post deleted by User.
[+]
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-06-03 11:32:33
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Aside from it not being Tim Hortons' or Krispy Kreme, there's nothing wrong with it.

Only thing I don't like is they wont do a triple turboshot.
By Jetackuu 2016-06-03 11:33:10
Link | Citer | R

Jetackuu said: »
Bismarck.Alyora said: »
free donut
Wait, what?
If you go to Dunkin' Donuts, you can get a free donut today.
The question is: why would you want to go to Dunkin' Donuts?
There's a voice in the wilderness. The answer is a clear one word. Coffee.

AH.

Post deleted by User.
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2016-06-03 11:44:13
Link | Citer | R

the wilderness
YouTube Video Placeholder

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By Ramyrez 2016-06-03 12:05:11
Link | Citer | R

Aside from it not being Tim Hortons' or Krispy Kreme, there's nothing wrong with it.

This is the answer, really.

DD is fine. Timmy Ho's is better. Krispy Kreme is about on par, imo.

The thing about Krispy Kreme is I ate what most people eat of KK in a lifetime in about a year and a half because I had a college roommate, and her mother worked for KK at the office in their factory, and she would bring us 1-2 dozen donuts every other day.

Poor college student. Free food. Do the math.

There was a summer that like half my daily calories came from Krispy Kreme.

So as good as they can be, I eat donuts extremely rarely as it is anymore, and I prefer to stick to my old fashion classic frycake and a cup of black coffee. And KK doesn't do old fashion donuts.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2016-06-03 12:10:33
Link | Citer | R

A town I used to live in is getting a KK, I wish I still lived there now.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-06-03 12:10:47
Link | Citer | R

Ramyrez said: »

This is the answer, really.

DD is fine. Timmy Ho's is better. Krispy Kreme is about on par, imo.

The thing about Krispy Kreme is I ate what most people eat of KK in a lifetime in about a year and a half because I had a college roommate, and her mother worked for KK at the office in their factory, and she would bring us 1-2 dozen donuts every other day.

Poor college student. Free food. Do the math.

There was a summer that like half my daily calories came from Krispy Kreme.

So as good as they can be, I eat donuts extremely rarely as it is anymore, and I prefer to stick to my old fashion classic frycake and a cup of black coffee. And KK doesn't do old fashion donuts.
I guess I will never experience Tim Hortons.

I mean, I saw them several times when I was touring the northern part of the US and US's hat, but I never stopped there.

No big loss on my part. Texas food > all.
By Ramyrez 2016-06-03 12:34:06
Link | Citer | R

Like any chain that people gush over, it's a bit over-hyped anyhow. I just prefer it, and their coffee, to DD. I just know for me the irritation at not having my first choice readily available is exacerbated by DD controlling this region, the closer Tim's being two hours up the freeway.

Post deleted by User.
By Ramyrez 2016-06-03 12:45:18
Link | Citer | R

Like any chain that people gush over, it's a bit over-hyped anyhow. I just prefer it, and their coffee, to DD. I just know for me the irritation at not having my first choice readily available is exacerbated by DD controlling this region, the closer Tim's being two hours up the freeway.
Likewise, my first choice between KFC and Chic-Fil-A would be Chic-Fil-A, but the closest one is halfway across the state. Thankfully, they're building one in North Haven, less than 20 minutes away.

Chik-Fil-A is good outside of their idiotic political/religious issues. The food and service themselves were always quite nice. I always had a soft spot for KFC too but that's probably as much familiarity as anything about the food's quality.

My first choice for fried chicken (from a chain) takeout is Buffalo Wild Wings (well, scratch that, it's actually Wingstop, but Wingstop went out of business here).

But those are technically casual dining, not "fast food."

I don't really eat fast food anymore...when you count calories it's just bad times. Fried chicken wings are an every-few-months treat.

The only time I really go for fast food is for coffee and an egg white McMuffin at McDonald's, because those are actually pretty healthy of a balanced breakfast choice, at least as far as calorie count goes.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2016-06-03 14:19:30
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Grumpy Cat 2016-06-03 15:13:53
Link | Citer | R

Was in a classroom today, one that is used for extra help. Basically kids go there like 3 times a day for a more support based studyhall. I was doing a malware scan because Mrs. Teacher likes coupon extensions in chrome.

She is helping the kids with their English assignments... apparently. I notice she starts telling them to remember to put 2 spaces after punctuation. What, did I just really hear that?

She was sitting over a kid's shoulder and making him change every period to have 2 space after. I had never heard of this before and took to Google, just to make sure I'm not crazy. The first result was like "NEVER EVER DO THIS." As you might be able to tell from this paragraph, that ***looks weird (I put in the extra space but browser is all, naw son). She even had a student, who was looking at a book say "It looks like they only use one space." "NOPE, YOU DON'T KNOW HOW BIG A SPACE IS"

*EDIT* It looks like the browser is like, yo idiot, you put in too many spaces and automatically took them out haha.

I asked her after the kids left, why, why would you do this? "That is how you are supposed to type, it is how I learned." Okay lady, sure, 40 years ago, on a typewriter you had to do that, because typewriters put characters too close sometimes or something, you don't do that with MS Word. If you teach these kids to do this, they are going to have their *** blown out when they get to college.

I also had a student in her room show me how she "commented" on her google docs... The teacher just used a red font and edited the document, just typed right in the middle of all that ***.

Like... how *** doomed are these kids? smfh
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Jetackuu 2016-06-03 15:21:32
Link | Citer | R

You mean to double space after the end of a sentence? Yeah, that's pretty standard.
[+]
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-03 15:21:40
Link | Citer | R

Grumpy Cat said: »
I also had a student in her room show me how she "commented" on her google docs... The teacher just used a red font and edited the document, just typed right in the middle of all that ***.

I'd have probably trolled friends and got the teacher in trouble.

Your spelling is bad, you *** nimrod. C-
By Grumpy Cat 2016-06-03 15:21:41
Link | Citer | R

I thought it might be funny if my calling her out made her lose her ***, and she committed suicide. Her suicide note would have too many spaces.
[+]
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-03 15:22:49
Link | Citer | R

I thought it might be funny if my calling her out made her lose her ***, and she committed suicide. Her suicide note would have too many spaces.
This is terrible and I shouldn't have laughed, I'm going to hell.
[+]
By Grumpy Cat 2016-06-03 15:22:51
Link | Citer | R

You mean to double space after the end of a sentence? Yeah, that's pretty standard.
So standard that browsers automatically format it out for us?

It was standard on typewriters.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-06-03 15:24:56
Link | Citer | R

It was pretty standard. It is no longer necessary, and frequently looks really bad in print. I get that old people sometimes do it, but it's antiquated, unnecessary, and frankly bad form at this point.

Like using a 20-year-old version of CPR. Yeah, it was right back then, but we've moved on to better things.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-06-03 15:25:57
Link | Citer | R

This is terrible and I shouldn't have laughed, I'm going to hell.

At worst it was a grammar joke that was setup in a distasteful fashion, but the death wasn't the punchline, so say no harm, no foul.
By Jetackuu 2016-06-03 15:29:14
Link | Citer | R

It was pretty standard. It is no longer necessary, and frequently looks really bad in print. I get that old people sometimes do it, but it's antiquated, unnecessary, and frankly bad form at this point.

Like using a 20-year-old version of CPR. Yeah, it was right back then, but we've moved on to better things.

Just going to disagree. You do what you want.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-06-03 15:36:08
Link | Citer | R

worst random thoughts ever.
By Grumpy Cat 2016-06-03 15:38:05
Link | Citer | R

Just going to disagree. You do what you want.

I don't know what browser you use, but firefox is actively pointing out how wrong you are (it shows the double space when I quote you and edit, but the actual post shows it is not double).

[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 19451 19452 19453 ... 22708 22709 22710