Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 19418 19419 19420 ... 22633 22634 22635

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By SpaceAnomaly 2016-05-28 09:19:17
Link | Citer | R

This is the design of Mega Man for the new cartoon...

"a normal, upbeat, schoolboy robot"
>________>
By Yatenkou 2016-05-28 09:20:36
Link | Citer | R

Candlejack said: »
Yatenkou said: »
So I've been trying to find any form of update on Mayu Tomita's status after her stabbing last week (Reporters are saying she was stabbed 30 times by a stalker) and yet while they're going on and on about the laws that they intend to implement, they haven't given any lick of information on how her health is doing. Is she still in a coma? Did she pass? I hate the thought of a stalker killing someone who warned the police about them, and it's got my gut in knots because I hope she survives.
She was still comatose as of Thursday, so I'm guessing things haven't changed yet.
Here's hoping she wakes up. I'd prefer she never perform again so that it can't create more stalkers towards her, because the J-pop industry is known for those kinds of fans like many other music or entertainment industries.
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-05-28 09:24:08
Link | Citer | R

*Googles* Just 23 years old. That sucks, why would anyone do ***like that?
By SpaceAnomaly 2016-05-28 09:27:09
Link | Citer | R

Mental disorders. People be cray.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-05-28 09:31:35
Link | Citer | R

50 Shades of Cray.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-05-28 09:34:54
Link | Citer | R

Like if u cray everytiem.
[+]
By SpaceAnomaly 2016-05-28 09:36:00
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-05-28 09:39:58
Link | Citer | R

Please don't show me such stupidity.
By SpaceAnomaly 2016-05-28 09:41:25
Link | Citer | R

lol I deleted it. it was fake. last time I get my news from 4chan D:<
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-05-28 09:41:46
Link | Citer | R

Everytime someone compares rape with something that isn't rape or has nothing to do with rape, it makes the term more mainstream and gives it a less severe impact. It's a slap in the face to those people who actually have been raped. These people should be euthanized....so should rapists.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-05-28 09:42:11
Link | Citer | R

Damn you, Spacey!
By Jetackuu 2016-05-28 09:42:37
Link | Citer | R

SpaceAnomaly said: »
Jetackuu said: »
excuses!
I'll excuses you!
pfft I've had better.
Quick, I need a burn heal.
By SpaceAnomaly 2016-05-28 09:44:24
Link | Citer | R

Anna Ruthven said: »
Damn you, Spacey!
[+]
By SpaceAnomaly 2016-05-28 10:00:06
Link | Citer | R

[+]
By Jetackuu 2016-05-28 10:04:39
Link | Citer | R

[+]
By Jetackuu 2016-05-28 10:15:02
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2016-05-28 10:36:16
Link | Citer | R

excuses!
I'll excuses you!
pfft I've had better.
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2016-05-28 10:38:09
Link | Citer | R

Ok, I read the replies to my work problem post and thank you for that insight. However, no one seems to understand that I am not making a generalization, EVERY new employee we have had over the last 8 or so years has been utterly useless and have a completely crappy attitude no matter how much you bend to please them and if you don't make EVERY EFFORT to protect their feelings they will rage out and quit their job by storming out the door (I speak from experience having tried many methods). Maybe it's this small town I live in, but there is an epidemic of self entitled workplace divas and it not only effects our average age employees but is also wearing off on older employees as well.

Go a head and say I'm being derogatory. Although these are not my opinions. Facts are never derogatory , facts don't have feelings, only people do, so go a head and read any emotion you want into what I say, I really don't care, because it is the reader that imagines these things that I never did.

The responses I get here are the perfect example of the same hatred for authority and correctness I deal with on a daily basis as one of my stores trainers.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-05-28 10:40:11
Link | Citer | R

An Asian Aubrey Plaza.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2016-05-28 10:40:55
Link | Citer | R

What you really need to do Endoq is tell them that you believe they're doing a good job... but your tommy gun don't!

Then you give'em to the count of 10(1, 2, 10!) to get the work done!
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-05-28 10:41:06
Link | Citer | R

We don't actually know the facts, only your word. Maybe the problem is actually the management, or maybe the job is horrible and drains anyone, or maybe they're litle shits. We don't know since we're not there with you.
[+]
By SpaceAnomaly 2016-05-28 10:42:03
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Vyre said: »
What you really need to do Endoq is tell them that you believe they're doing a good job... but your tommy gun don't!

I think implying you have a gun at work is frowned upon. :I
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-05-28 10:43:07
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Vyre said: »

I think implying you have a gun at work is frowned upon. :I
What about a dynamite belt?
[+]
By SpaceAnomaly 2016-05-28 10:48:31
Link | Citer | R

That would probably get you locked up for suspected terrorism. :I People so srs.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-05-28 10:51:55
Link | Citer | R

Anyway...if the problem is how to motivate your employees my dad is some sort of guru of this ***. He holds conferences abuot this stuff all the time.

And while I don't know all the techniques he uses the core things the employee needs is
1. teaching
2. support
3. trust(with expectations)
4. feedback
So you explain the job accurately. Be with them the first time they do it(if possible). Then give em (reasonable)objectives. When the period you gave for said objectives is closed you explain to them what part they got right and what didn't and tell them your new expectations for the next time.

Bonus: if they have suggestions listen to them. If it's a bad one explain why that isn't the direction you want to take the work. If it's good show them appreciation and encourage them.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-05-28 10:53:31
Link | Citer | R

Also you need to be firm(they have to respect your position), but friendly(they don't have to fear your presence or talking to you).
[+]
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-05-28 11:17:22
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Anyway...if the problem is how to motivate your employees my dad is some sort of guru of this ***. He holds conferences abuot this stuff all the time.

And while I don't know all the techniques he uses the core things the employee needs is
1. teaching
2. support
4. feedback
So you explain the job accurately. Be with them the first time they do it(if possible). Then give em (reasonable)objectives. When the period you gave for said objectives is closed you explain to them what part they got right and what didn't and tell them your new expectations for the next time.

Bonus: if they have suggestions listen to them. If it's a bad one explain why that isn't the direction you want to take the work. If it's good show them appreciation and encourage them.

OR use Dark Souls advice.

1. Amazing chest ahead.

2. Try tongue, but hole.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-05-28 11:27:10
Link | Citer | R

Tongue butthole?
I suppose rimjobs work but it's not for everyone!
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2016-05-28 11:28:49
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »

1. teaching
2. support
4. feedback

Also the same core principles I use as well and it used to be effective on training people (It was for me when I was trained in this same way). But I have never seen them listed and defined like this clearly so that actually helps me in maybe simplifying the steps I use. Thanks Seha :)

-----------
I think one major part of the problem at my work is I'm the only one who is teaching with any sort of standard like this so what I end up spending most of my time on is damage control fixing what other employees have done to my trainees.
I have people who don't know what to do trying to enforce the wrong ways on new employees and even on myself. These particular employees are the most difficult to work with because their tempers flare up if they are informed that they are doing or training people to do a task incorrectly.
I try to explain that work is not a competition but rather a team or a family that supports each other and builds each other up rather than using each others mistakes to gain favor in the bosses eyes.
When I got hired back here it was because the store had literally zero training other than the owner him self and his people skills are beyond atrocious.

(we recently fired about 3/4 of the staff due to their corruption/stealing/conflict making and drug use)
First Page 2 3 ... 19418 19419 19420 ... 22633 22634 22635