Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 18628 18629 18630 ... 22715 22716 22717
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2016-01-31 06:58:21
Link | Citer | R

Ohji Lunartail said: »
Sylph.Shadowlina said: »
Leon Kasai said: »
New Year summon is up on Bleach. Did a 10x summon and got the new year 5-star Kaien and 4-star Ichigo. The two new year cards I wanted the least. :I
Happy to have a third 5-star though!
Nnnoooooooooooooo I wanted kaien. .. I've done 20 pulls and no 5 star.
Got the 4 star Ichigo and 5 star byakuya ,,, wish I could trade cuz I wanted kaien
At least Byakuya has the Squad 6 link with the free Renji for a nice little boost. :O
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Serveur: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-01-31 07:07:48
Link | Citer | R

Yeah. Watch my luck with my rolls and I get freakin Chad who's the worst 5 star in the game.
I'm almost out of stones too. Once I complete hard mode there is nothing for me to do other than grind money and level 100 characters.
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2016-01-31 07:27:25
Link | Citer | R

Yeah. Watch my luck with my rolls and I get freakin Chad who's the worst 5 star in the game.
I'm almost out of stones too. Once I complete hard mode there is nothing for me to do other than grind money and level 100 characters.
Have you already got the max amount of orbs from co-op? D:
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-01-31 07:29:23
Link | Citer | R

Extremely close yeah.
Im on the last set of missions for the hard mode (Part 4 i just started)
So yeah, very little orbs left for me, so very little rolls remaining <_<;;
By Yatenkou 2016-01-31 07:36:19
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »

AKU!!!!
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2016-01-31 07:47:16
Link | Citer | R

Extremely close yeah.
Well we should be getting more story soon, so that'll be something. :x
And we get orbs on the 15th of every month for Ichigo Day.
And you could max out the levels on 1/2/3 star characters for those orbs too I guess. You can supposedly get orbs for each combination of character/type, so 3-star red Ichigo and 3-star purple Ichigo will both give orbs when maxed out despite being the same character.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-01-31 07:49:08
Link | Citer | R

Extremely close yeah.
Well we should be getting more story soon, so that'll be something. :x
And we get orbs on the 15th of every month for Ichigo Day.
And you could max out the levels on 1/2/3 star characters for those orbs too I guess. You can supposedly get orbs for each combination of character/type, so 3-star red Ichigo and 3-star purple Ichigo will both give orbs when maxed out despite being the same character.
This is true. I'll see how it goes really, i ideally want one more 5 star to replace renji.
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2016-01-31 08:02:24
Link | Citer | R

This is true. I'll see how it goes really, i ideally want one more 5 star to replace renji.
PVP like crazy. We're getting a nice selection of 5-stars. :3

On the one hand I love me some Hitsugaya, but on the other, Zangetsu would make a great team with Ichigo and Hollow Ichigo if I ever got those. owo;
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-01-31 08:34:24
Link | Citer | R

Yeah i am. currently rank 1681, i generally get around that range, and seeing as we both know how Toshiro plays as well. guess im just gonna have to stick out out and grind that for ages.
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2016-01-31 08:38:41
Link | Citer | R

I'm at 3335 at the moment. Been having a hard time getting any further because it keeps giving me opponents with like 50+ more average attack than my team and they just slaughter me. :I
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-01-31 08:54:20
Link | Citer | R

If they give you a hard opponent refresh. Whats your attack value atm in thingy? cause im at 310~ and i still get enemies with 350+ >: which really doesn't help.
my own real advice is break the level caps as soon as you can on your team.
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2016-01-31 09:00:32
Link | Citer | R

If they give you a hard opponent refresh. Whats your attack value atm in thingy? cause im at 310~ and i still get enemies with 350+ >: which really doesn't help.
I do, but it keeps giving them to me lol. My team's attack is 288; I keep getting opponents with 330~360 or so.
Yeah, I'll try and get them done asap. Biggest problem is a severe lack of coins and characters beyond 2-star. @_@;

EDIT: New background for the home screen. Guess we'll be getting a Valentine's Day event.
[+]
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-01-31 09:14:38
Link | Citer | R

I do, but it keeps giving them to me lol. My team's attack is 288; I keep getting opponents with 330~360 or so.
Yeah, I'll try and get them done asap. Biggest problem is a severe lack of coins and characters beyond 2-star. @_@;

EDIT: New background for the home screen. Guess we'll be getting a Valentine's Day event.
Recommend spammig the Co-Op Coins when its up, on intermediate its 3k coins a run.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2016-01-31 09:38:09
Link | Citer | R

Recommend spammig the Co-Op Coins when its up, on intermediate its 3k coins a run.
If only I'd thought of that myself before the daily switched over to the Heart-type accessories. ._.;
Thanks for the advice Lina. ( 'w')b

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-01-31 09:40:00
Link | Citer | R

If only I'd thought of that myself before the daily switched over to the Heart-type accessories. ._.;
I do seriously recommend doing Hard mode too, simply because i have more 3*s than i know what to do with at this point lol.

Oh and do the stamina thing when its up. your gonna need them.
[+]
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-01-31 09:43:41
Link | Citer | R

*groans* I'd like a massage, maybe a glass of mead, and some really good cheese.
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2016-01-31 09:45:43
Link | Citer | R

I do seriously recommend doing Hard mode too, simply because i have more 3*s than i know what to do with at this point lol.

Been doing hard mode already. I'm at the end of part 3; stopped to farm one of them for the 3-star Izuru to ascend my 4-star. Still not really seen many 3's though. :x

What stamina thing? o-o;
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-01-31 09:46:23
Link | Citer | R

Been doing hard mode already. I'm at the end of part 3; stopped to farm one of them for the 3-star Izuru to ascend my 4-star. Still not really seen many 3's though. :x

What stamina thing? o-o;
Stamina shards, once you strengthen to level 80, you need LOTS of stamina shards.
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2016-01-31 09:47:32
Link | Citer | R

Ahh, right. I'll keep that in mind, thanks! :3
By Jetackuu 2016-01-31 09:59:55
Link | Citer | R

Got bored learning blue magic so I killed crabs in Kuftal tunnel for a bit, gained 11 levels...

Guess I'll just get to 75+ and go back and get all the spells later, but that just seems horrible.
By Wordspoken 2016-01-31 10:04:10
Link | Citer | R

Jetackuu said: »
Got bored learning blue magic so I killed crabs in Kuftal tunnel for a bit, gained 11 levels...

Guess I'll just get to 75+ and go back and get all the spells later, but that just seems horrible.
Welcome to blue mage!
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-01-31 10:06:48
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Liela said: »
Anna Ruthven said: »
*groans* I'd like a massage, maybe a glass of mead, and some really good cheese.

I can't help with the relaxing massage or nomtastic cheese, but Hidden Legend will send delicious mead to your doorstep. You can check out their flavors at http://www.hiddenlegendwinery.com/

Most of them are really good, and the ones that are kinda bland are still good for mulling. Um, yum!

It's been a long time since we ordered from them, but if I remember correctly, since we weren't there to sign for it when they tried to deliver, we had to go fetch it from the down town post office. They want to make sure the person receiving it is over 21. (I think that was the mead, maybe we ordered something else that was adult-only and that's what we had to go pick up. It's been too long.) So anyways. Either be home to receive it or be prepared to go fetch it.
Haven't had any in a few years, I usually get some made here in OK, but I'd like to try other mead...that isn't Chaucer's. >.>
By Jetackuu 2016-01-31 10:10:31
Link | Citer | R

Wordspoken said: »

Welcome to blue mage!
Yeah just out of the "to 75" spells I'm 38/107. I'm going to go after a good set to use and then just learn the rest on mostly whims.

edit: now here's the fun part, at 67 and I don't want to go fight imps, hmm what to go murder.
By Wordspoken 2016-01-31 10:17:16
Link | Citer | R

Welcome to blue mage!
Yeah just out of the "to 75" spells I'm 38/107. I'm going to go after a good set to use and then just learn the rest on mostly whims.

edit: now here's the fun part, at 67 and I don't want to go fight imps, hmm what to go murder.
iirc 67 is enough for frenetic, but it's a pita. easier to level to 99 and get the rest eventually.
By Jetackuu 2016-01-31 10:41:40
Link | Citer | R

Welcome to blue mage!

iirc 67 is enough for frenetic, but it's a pita. easier to level to 99 and get the rest eventually.

Oh I meant to just keep on leveling, but it's moot at the moment as I have to do RL garbage in a bit.
By SpaceAnomaly 2016-01-31 10:49:45
Link | Citer | R

I enjoyed hunting BLU spells. It was like an adventure to places I've never seen before sometimes. (like ToAU zones. I had finished the story but after leveling BLU I realized how little of the expansion I had actually seen)
By Wordspoken 2016-01-31 10:50:48
Link | Citer | R

You've never spent days trying to get a single spell, have you?
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 18628 18629 18630 ... 22715 22716 22717