Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 18124 18125 18126 ... 22715 22716 22717
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2015-10-24 17:59:59
Link | Citer | R

Finally!
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2015-10-24 18:01:39
Link | Citer | R

Went back and read some, this one and uhhh that one for me:

YouTube Video Placeholder

MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2015-10-24 18:20:47
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Vyre said: »
Went back and read some, this one and uhhh that one for me:

gotta be my all time fav from xi. finaly getting to that fight was the best moment honestly for me.
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2015-10-24 18:51:39
Link | Citer | R

got a Blue yoshi yarn amiibo :3

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By Bloodrose 2015-10-24 19:47:30
Link | Citer | R

I'm far more tired than I should be.

And I'm still stuck in a bit of a moral dilemma since Canadian Thanksgiving at my sister's. The long and short of it is that she tried to get her son to call me "Uncle Bad Touch" in front of everyone, so I've decided I no longer want anything to do with the ***. However, the dilemma comes from the fact that I love my nephew, and not having anything to do with my sister would be a punishment to him.

That's the part that's been eating at my conscience lately. As it is, I rarely get to see him unless my mom is looking after him, because my sister has decided to shirk her duties as a parent (and she's pregnant with another kid while 30k+ in debt) simply because she wants to take a break from being a parent.
By Yatenkou 2015-10-24 20:04:41
Link | Citer | R

Bloodrose said: »

And I'm still stuck in a bit of a moral dilemma since Canadian Thanksgiving at my sister's. The long and short of it is that she tried to get her son to call me "Uncle Bad Touch" in front of everyone, so I've decided I no longer want anything to do with the ***. However, the dilemma comes from the fact that I love my nephew, and not having anything to do with my sister would be a punishment to him.

That's the part that's been eating at my conscience lately. As it is, I rarely get to see him unless my mom is looking after him, because my sister has decided to shirk her duties as a parent (and she's pregnant with another kid while 30k+ in debt) simply because she wants to take a break from being a parent.

Then you need to confront her about it, and knock the *** down a peg. People like that will only continue to do what they do until you put your foot down and say enough is enough. What I'd do is wait until you can prove she did something like that, then utterly humiliate her in front of people.

Give her a taste of her own medicine, better yet pull up her debt record and her problems that she can't parent her own children.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-10-24 20:48:21
Link | Citer | R

Yatenkou said: »

Then you need to confront her about it, and knock the *** down a peg. People like that will only continue to do what they do until you put your foot down and say enough is enough. What I'd do is wait until you can prove she did something like that, then utterly humiliate her in front of people.

Give her a taste of her own medicine, better yet pull up her debt record and her problems that she can't parent her own children.
That ***is already well documented within the family, and none of them bother. I gave up confronting her when she does it all out in the public in front of people.

As for giving her a taste of her own medicine: I'd continue to do so if I believed it ever worked, be it in the past present or ever will in the future. She seems to make a habit of humiliating herself in public so others can't. She grew up being a spoiled *** by her dad, but I think after this last stint, it's simply time to consider the idea she's no longer family to me. I'll still do what I can when I'm around my nephew, but that creature who spawned him will get nothing from me, as I don't believe she's worth the time or effort at this point. Just one of those people who are better being cut out of my life. I just don't think my nephew should suffer for it.
 Ragnarok.Zeig
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2015-10-24 20:51:06
Link | Citer | R

"Uncle Bad Touch"
What's that supposed to mean?
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2015-10-24 20:53:13
Link | Citer | R

light 300 and Oryx down
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-10-24 20:55:26
Link | Citer | R

"Uncle Bad Touch" is basically a reference to any "inappropriate" touching of a person, but in this case, the inappropriate touching of a child.

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Zeig
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2015-10-24 21:04:55
Link | Citer | R

"Uncle Bad Touch" is basically a reference to any "inappropriate" touching of a person, but in this case, the inappropriate touching of a child.
This was the only really terrible meaning I could think of, but I had to ask to make sure, because...why? Why would she joke like this in front of her kid & everyone?
By Bloodrose 2015-10-24 21:09:28
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Zeig said: »
This was the only really terrible meaning I could think of, but I had to ask to make sure, because...why? Why would she joke like this in front of her kid & everyone?
She wasn't joking. She was actually trying to get him to say it.
By Yatenkou 2015-10-24 21:15:12
Link | Citer | R

what he's asking is: Why would she do that?
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2015-10-24 21:16:54
Link | Citer | R

Alley made the cat, I did the Gengar.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-10-24 21:27:47
Link | Citer | R

Yatenkou said: »
what he's asking is: Why would she do that?
Hell if I know, I just can't help but believe she's trying to teach her son to hate me, and/or stay away from me for whatever twisted reason she has.
By Yatenkou 2015-10-24 21:37:32
Link | Citer | R

Well I'm super angry right now. I bought some Tamiya PS Flat Black paint in a spray can because I was told by an employee at Hobby Town USA that it was great for gundam models. I put it on, seriously impressed with the colors and how easy it was, but I took a look online after a few parts have broken, this particular spray brand will eat away at non poly-carbonate plastics and I'm going to be paying them a visit tomorrow to tell them that their employee just wasted my money by not checking his facts. I just wanted to buy some simple brush paints and do it that way, but he was so insistent on spraying being superior that I bought into it.

I lost:

2x Fenice Rinascita wings
1x Fenice Rinascita backpack (The plastic just snapped right at where the wings go into)

I will lose:

My custom's legs, feet, torso, waist, and hip armor. These all came from separate kits that I would have to shuck out over 100 bucks to replace these tiny pieces. I am absolutely furious that he just said that they were better when they weren't.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2015-10-24 21:40:34
Link | Citer | R

Anyone up for some late night Cards?

edit: Because I did a thing: http://pyx-2.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=109

password: ffxiah
 Bismarck.Bloodbathboy
By Bismarck.Bloodbathboy 2015-10-24 22:04:11
Link | Citer | R

Almost did a very bad thing! TG I still have some common sense!
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2015-10-24 22:34:43
Link | Citer | R

Now I have some shinies in FFRK I should probably actually learn how to play it lol.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-10-25 05:35:50
Link | Citer | R

Jesus christ a *** Brontosaurus for the airship exploration loool
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-10-25 05:46:36
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2015-10-25 06:07:42
Link | Citer | R

http://i.imgur.com/L1orjd2.webm

And he waddled away...

till thee very next day
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-10-25 06:12:43
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Shadowlina said: »

And he waddled away...

till thee very next day
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-10-25 06:14:01
Link | Citer | R

Cool exploration in the sky islands

http://www.twitch.tv/finalfantasyxiv
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2015-10-25 06:20:00
Link | Citer | R

How'd i get... here... Why is it 11AM... Im never awake at 11AM.

Help.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-10-25 06:22:06
Link | Citer | R

Airship exploration looks awesome

All the new mob designs are amazing too
First Page 2 3 ... 18124 18125 18126 ... 22715 22716 22717