Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 17954 17955 17956 ... 22717 22718 22719
VIP
By Kalila 2015-09-24 14:53:18
Link | Citer | R

I really don't understand your attitude in this topic. Why must you debate?
By Jetackuu 2015-09-24 14:53:28
Link | Citer | R

This:

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
I notice when people talk about comparisons of cost of various forms of entertainment(for example to claim a mmo is cheap), they list food too.

Guys, if you eat for entertainment you need a doctor cause that's actually a condition.

and this:

Bismarck.Laurelli said: »
And coming back from the restaurant saying "that was fun" is not an eating disorder

are not the same things.

There's some misunderstandings here, everyone have some hash brownies and relax.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-09-24 14:53:53
Link | Citer | R

I expressed a thought and this sparked a debate?
VIP
By Kalila 2015-09-24 14:54:28
Link | Citer | R

A thought was your first post, the ones after were not just a thought. They had intentions.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-09-24 14:55:00
Link | Citer | R

Kalila said: »
A thought was your first post, the ones after were not just a thought. They had intentions.
Replies to what people said about what I initially said. So..like every other conversation ever?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-09-24 14:56:00
Link | Citer | R

Josiahkf said: »
Bahamut.Soraishin said: »
Let's make this more simple shall we. In an honest answer how many of you eat fast food at least twice a week?
I go to restaurants on the weekend etc does that count as fast food?

Depends on how they make the food maybe? lol, some places just chuck frozen stuff in the microwave
 Bahamut.Soraishin
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2015-09-24 14:56:12
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Soraishin said: »
Let's make this more simple shall we. In an honest answer how many of you eat fast food at least twice a week?
I go to restaurants on the weekend etc does that count as fast food?

depends on the restaurant, sometimes an order can take FOREVER!
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-09-24 14:56:33
Link | Citer | R

Personally I think it's good to tell someone you're blocking them, that way they know they don't have to expect replies from you.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-09-24 14:57:29
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Floppyseconds said: »
I blocked KN because I am so tired of his ***. Always was, and always will be.
VIP
By Kalila 2015-09-24 14:57:36
Link | Citer | R

What does it matter if they block you or not. It was something you did or do that caused the block, if they wish to block you they want nothing to do with you, so why should you know.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-09-24 14:59:17
Link | Citer | R

What does it matter if they block you or not. It was something you did or do that caused the block, if they wish to block you they want nothing to do with you, so why should you know.
Because he wants to start pointless drama. That's why he made that statement.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-09-24 15:01:25
Link | Citer | R

Prometheus stuff:

Quote:
Ridley Scott has revealed the official title for the next film in the Prometheus saga.

Speaking to Hey U Guys, Scott said that the next Prometheus film will be called Alien: Paradise Lost.

It of course references John Milton's epic poem Paradise Lost, which details the biblical story of the fall of man, the temptation of Adam and Eve by Satan, and their expulsion from the Garden of Eden.

Ridley Scott had previously said that Alien: Paradise Lost will begin filming in January 2016. That could possibly hold up production of Alien 5. Scott is producing both films, with Neill Blomkamp (District 9, Chappie) directing Alien 5.

The original Prometheus was a prequel to the first Alien film, which Scott directed back in 1979. The events of Alien 5 will reportedly take place after Aliens (the sequel to Alien).

Zelda stuff:

Quote:
Who would play the iconic Link in a live-action Zelda TV show? Nintendo's Shigeru Miyamoto and Takashi Tezuka have weighed in with their thoughts.

In an interview with MTV, Tezuka says: "It would be very fun and awesome if Link was played by a female actress, a boyish female actress."

Miyamoto responds: "This is something I never imagined because Link is very different to how a Japanese person looks. At the Japanese Expo I attended there were so many people in cosplay who looked very good. They would be good [actors]!"

He reiterates his desire for an unknown actor, saying: "With Japanese TV drama and film they always use the same actors, so I actually think we should have someone completely new."

The pair also discuss casting for a theoretical reboot of a Super Mario film, saying that the second time around, the Mario Brothers would have to be played by twins.

"... One thing we can say about the original film was that Luigi was very young and handsome in the original movie," says Miyamoto. "But Mario and Luigi are supposed to be twins. So a new cast would definitely have to be twins."

Regarding Mario and Link films, Miyamoto stresses that Nintendo does not have anything in the works, but that the company is "definitely interested and open to it." The interview contains a few other interesting tidbits as well - for instance, Miyamoto reveals that the iconic plumber brothers were originally made as twins with similar sprites to keep within the game's memory limitations.

Weird Japanese ***:

Quote:
Japan-based telecommunications company SoftBank Mobile is making purchasers of “emotional robot” Pepper sign a contract stipulating that they won’t commit any lewd acts with the robot.

The ownership contract states that using the robot for “the purpose of sexual or indecent behavior” breaks the rental agreement, The Daily Mail reports. This includes “having sex” with it, reprogramming it to stalk people and developing “any sexy, obscene, or violent apps or actions for Pepper.”

The first batch of Peppers sold out when one thousand people pre-ordered it in June for 198,000 yen (approximately US$1,610). Ownership involves an additional US$380-a-month in rent.

Created by Aldebaran Robotics and SoftBank Mobile, Pepper is designed "to make people happy" by enhancing their lives through building relationships and having fun. The humanoid robot can hold discussions, read emotions and imitate human behaviour such as empathy and love.

Even though the four-foot-tall robot has the ability to mimic human emotions, it's creators are urging customers not to use the robot for “indecent” behaviour.

A programmer recently reprogrammed the robot to display breasts on the iPad slung on its chest "for the purposes of testing sexual harassment." Earlier this month, a man was arrested for allegedly kicking a Pepper unit in a SoftBank store.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-09-24 15:10:11
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Zelda stuff:

Quote:
Who would play the iconic Link in a live-action Zelda TV show? Nintendo's Shigeru Miyamoto and Takashi Tezuka have weighed in with their thoughts.

In an interview with MTV, Tezuka says: "It would be very fun and awesome if Link was played by a female actress, a boyish female actress."

Miyamoto responds: "This is something I never imagined because Link is very different to how a Japanese person looks. At the Japanese Expo I attended there were so many people in cosplay who looked very good. They would be good [actors]!"

He reiterates his desire for an unknown actor, saying: "With Japanese TV drama and film they always use the same actors, so I actually think we should have someone completely new."

The pair also discuss casting for a theoretical reboot of a Super Mario film, saying that the second time around, the Mario Brothers would have to be played by twins.

"... One thing we can say about the original film was that Luigi was very young and handsome in the original movie," says Miyamoto. "But Mario and Luigi are supposed to be twins. So a new cast would definitely have to be twins."

Regarding Mario and Link films, Miyamoto stresses that Nintendo does not have anything in the works, but that the company is "definitely interested and open to it." The interview contains a few other interesting tidbits as well - for instance, Miyamoto reveals that the iconic plumber brothers were originally made as twins with similar sprites to keep within the game's memory limitations.
YouTube Video Placeholder

Post deleted by User.
 leo
By leo 2015-09-24 15:11:36
Link | Citer | R

On Super Mario Bros. they only had eight kilobytes of ROM memory for the graphics so they kept it simple.

So in addition to what was said on the article, the bushes and the clouds on most stages are the exact same graphics just swapping the palette.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-09-24 15:14:16
Link | Citer | R

I'm blocking and then quickly unblocking you or not responding to the PM I sent you earlier.

Oooh! What now? How do you like them apples?

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-09-24 15:21:13
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
I just want to announce that I am blocking Kali starting from the submission of this post. For far too long purple has reigned free in my ffxiah life.

But no more!
You would rather block Kali but not me?

*sadpanda*
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2015-09-24 15:21:55
Link | Citer | R

Okay, so apparently the MG Mass-Produced Hyaku Shiki Kai and the MG Amazing Exia are both P-Bandai exclusive. Fair enough; they're mostly the same as the Hyaku Shiki 2.0 and Dark Matter Exia.

MG V2 ver Ka is a normal release.

RG Astray Blue Frame is coming, and is P-Bandai.

The next Metal Build is the Astray Red Frame.

And the Turn A Gundam Shin (originally a custom built for Hobby Japan) is getting a HG kit.

It's P-Bandai exclusive.
I really hope they open up P-Bandai Gunpla to the rest of the world soon. At this rate P-Bandai releases are outnumbering regular releases and it's getting ridiculous.

Also new Char custom Toyota ad.
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Soraishin
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2015-09-24 15:24:28
Link | Citer | R

So, to detract from the spat that is ongoing and developing here over food or something..
How dare you detour this intellectual storm of ideas

I try.

You know.

Death to the soul reapers.
Soul reapers? They're just trying to make a living.

I saw what you did there
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-09-24 15:24:32
Link | Citer | R

More like making a dying.
By volkom 2015-09-24 15:25:49
Link | Citer | R

So, to detract from the spat that is ongoing and developing here over food or something..
How dare you detour this intellectual storm of ideas

I try.

You know.

Death to the soul reapers.
Soul reapers? They're just trying to make a living.

=(
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-09-24 15:31:12
Link | Citer | R

*pokes thread*
By Jetackuu 2015-09-24 15:32:08
Link | Citer | R

Leon Kasai said: »
Also new Char custom Toyota ad.