Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 17269 17270 17271 ... 22712 22713 22714
 Ragnarok.Zeig
Serveur: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2015-04-30 16:47:02
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Kuwoobie said: »
Fenrir.Josiahfk said: »
Sylph.Kuwoobie said: »
Just curious, but what exactly does anyone expect from a thread like this?
I expect you to address me as señor or Monsieur in the least. And tuck in that collar!

Ah. Em.. forgive me... Monsieur? I'll try harder, or perhaps not so hard.

Aww Tomoko.

I demand you forgive him now..señor.

Edit: and the paging streak continues..
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2015-04-30 16:47:08
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Josiahkf said: »
Hi Kali and zahli as well, nice to see you two today.
zahli! haha

repost cause page
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
volkom said: »
A place where people can think freely and post stuff without being subjugated to hateful comments or harassment
The problem arises when people fail to develope a way to convey themselves/their emotions in a healthy manner and begin to bully or harass people who aren't their friends.

Like if I started mocking flavin or nik or something out of the blue or insulting them; It's easy to do that behavior but a failure of the individual to do so, why I try hard to never. It's the behavior all of us at ~10 years old exhibit because we've yet to learn healthy ways to convey ourselves.

I have a great article written by an American psychologist I can link anyone to if curious, pm.
I know everyone isn't friends with everyone here, but for the majority of people who post in Ni and RT, I like to think we at least can all get along with each other. I mean, this isn't High School, the youngest ones here are ~20~22 years old, so there really is no reason for drama and pointless grudges. We post here because we want to have fun, chat and share, share RL downs and ups, and most importantly, our random thoughts and interests.

I think RT should be a place were we can all get along, where no one is excluded from conversation, and any past mistakes or conflicts with others are forgiven without a second thought. Where any random lurker can pop their head out and say hi, smile, wave, and are welcomed with open arms shouting "one of us!", bringing them out of their shell and helping them open up and really become apart of our little group everyone here has created and maintained over the years.

Where we celebrate certain events and holidays with silly avatar changes and themes. Where we can talk about something for pages and pages, then go pages more with just lil thoughts and sharing some images not worthy of a whole post in pics that make you LOL. Where we as a website community can come together and set a day aside to black out the site, hiding everyone's images to show some support even if our efforts had no meaningful impact, it's just nice to see that we care.

The site isn't nearly as active as it once was, but the main posters are still around, as well as the main lurkers. We're still here tho, still chatting and sharing with each other everyday. I hope that as a community we're able to forgive, forget, and continue being us, because that's what we've been for so long, and I'd hate to see that change.
[+]
 Asura.Ackeronll
Serveur: Asura
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-04-30 16:50:34
Link | Citer | R

Always miss the good stuff here when I go get food or go to sleep.

Also that was beautiful Kali.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Serveur: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-04-30 16:52:41
Link | Citer | R

Anna Ruthven said: »
Wackatramp
The devil incarnate.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-04-30 16:53:03
Link | Citer | R

Kalila said: »
I think RT should be a place were we can all get along, where no one is excluded from conversation, and any past mistakes or conflicts with others are forgiven without a second thought. Where any random lurker can pop their head out and say hi, smile, wave, and are welcomed with open arms shouting "one of us!", bringing them out of their shell and helping them open up and really become apart of our little group everyone here has created and maintained over the years.
I would love for this to go back to what it was a week ago.

I would do anything, even admitting that I'm the cause of all of the anguish in this forum, if that were to bring people back here, and I mean everyone.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-04-30 16:54:50
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Maybe it's Anye, deleting things from the past when she was a mod with her wacky science

Anye;Gate
It was Krizz and Kawar working together, obviously.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-04-30 16:55:04
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Kalila said: »
I would love for this to go back to what it was a week ago.

I would do anything, even admitting that I'm the cause of all of the anguish in this forum, if that were to bring people back here, and I mean everyone.

Except for Materdark
Serveur: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2015-04-30 16:56:33
Link | Citer | R

Need Samuraiking and Lolserj around, the second coming of Hastefeet.
[+]
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-04-30 17:00:05
Link | Citer | R

Kinda sad this site got so big and at that time I was away .... 'playing' WoW.

When I say playing I mean listening to a bunch of *** yell/scream/***/moan over vent.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-04-30 17:03:13
Link | Citer | R

At least you don't have to be on skype with Kitty and hear "y'all" all the time
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-04-30 17:05:45
Link | Citer | R

I have relatives that say yinz Drac. Y'all is nothing to me.
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-04-30 17:06:59
Link | Citer | R

Or me... >.>
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-04-30 17:08:43
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ackeronll said: »
I have relatives that say yinz Drac. Y'all is nothing to me.

Mathus says that sometimes lol, then Rhine's friend that I play Battlefield with is from Oklahoma and that's horrible to listen to

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-04-30 17:10:30
Link | Citer | R

He says "y'all suck" a lot because we make fun of him
By volkom 2015-04-30 17:11:28
Link | Citer | R

As great as it sounds where we can be happy and sing kumbaya together in a circle because we can be civil with each other and celebrate events, share ideas etc~ it can't and won't happen. Some people just don't get along and some people like to make those things public. If we can be a community and follow the rules then I think things will be better.
[+]
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-04-30 17:13:51
Link | Citer | R

As great as it sounds where we can be happy and sing kumbaya together in a circle because we can be civil with each other and celebrate events, share ideas etc~ it can't and won't happen. Some people just don't get along and some people like to make those things public. If we can be a community and follow the rules then I think things will be better.
I'm now confused. What are you seemingly upset about?
By volkom 2015-04-30 17:14:43
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ackeronll said: »
I'm now confused. What are you seemingly upset about?
I'm seemingly upset about nothing, just giving a thought.
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-04-30 17:15:25
Link | Citer | R

Ok then good thing we are following the rules here then.
By volkom 2015-04-30 17:16:47
Link | Citer | R

I hope we are but its not always the case.
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-04-30 17:19:50
Link | Citer | R

Well from what I've seen in my shorter time here it seems people who go against the rules are given multiple warnings and if they still don't listen they get the boot. Glad it's a system that works and allows for rehabilitation.
By volkom 2015-04-30 17:22:32
Link | Citer | R

Its a nice system when its enforced fairly. No complaints there.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
VIP
By Kalila 2015-04-30 17:23:58
Link | Citer | R

also, obligatory hi hi volk <3
[+]
By volkom 2015-04-30 17:25:58
Link | Citer | R

hi hi kali <3
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-04-30 17:26:25
Link | Citer | R

What's going on anyways? Did Alyria use her feminine wiles to get people all worked up again?
 Sylph.Kuwoobie
Serveur: Sylph
user: Kuwoobie
By Sylph.Kuwoobie 2015-04-30 17:26:48
Link | Citer | R

Sad to hear so often about how dead/quiet this forum is all the time. From the perspective of someone who hasn't spent a lot of time here, it feels quite the opposite. I actually have a pretty hard time keeping up. By comparison, the forum I have been posting on for the past 11 years is very much dead.
By volkom 2015-04-30 17:27:41
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
What's going on anyways? Did Alyria use her feminine wiles to get people all worked up again?
stuff. pm me if you're curious
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-04-30 17:27:58
Link | Citer | R

I used to print pages of quests out from Allakhazam back when I first started playing since there was no windowed mode lol
[+]
 Bismarck.Alyora
VIP
user: alyria
By Bismarck.Alyora 2015-04-30 17:34:02
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I didn't do anything mister chaos! Unless wiles means sexiness, then I can't help it. lol

The party don't start til I walken
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 17269 17270 17271 ... 22712 22713 22714