Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 16524 16525 16526 ... 22715 22716 22717
By Artemicion 2015-02-13 11:01:33
Link | Citer | R

Does anyone know if Chromecast can mirror any running app on android devices?
By Jetackuu 2015-02-13 11:02:09
Link | Citer | R

Bloodrose said: »
Yeah... nice try, but I *did* in fact, admit I had used it incorrectly. But since you can't read, or seem to only read what you want to believe...

And no, it really doesn't invalidate what I was saying about circuit breakers, or switchgears, as it applies, considering your entire argument revolved around the circuit breakers of the smallest sizes - which had shown just how *** ignorant and wrong you were.

I knew you admitted you were wrong once, and you should have ended it there because you were still wrong.

We were talking about individual circuit breakers, the only one that fits in that category are the ones in your breaker box. The other devices are by no means "individual."

So again: it invalidates your argument, and you're just being an obtuse *** for the sake of it.

Holy hell somebody pissed in your cheerios.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-13 11:03:14
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Star Wars sucks.

*cowers preparing for the impact*
Seha, you disappoint.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-13 11:04:20
Link | Citer | R

Darkalenia said: »
I have a puzzle event running in a Steam Group I mod for and people are having trouble figuring it out. Below are the hints I have given on the puzzle itself...I feel like I'm basically handing the answer over.

Can you guys figure it out? Is it really that hard? ANd there is no "Cannot use Google" rule.

*It started on the Super Nintendo (SNES).
*It debuted in the United States in 1993.
*There are currently 8 entries in the series.
*The last 3 are not considered canon in the game's storyline.
I know the answer is later, but I guessed it before I read it. It probably helps that I just know there's a lot of MMX games, and that the later ones kinda suck dong :D
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-13 11:05:56
Link | Citer | R

Jetackuu said: »
Seha, you disappoint.
I know. I only bring harm to this world.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-13 11:06:33
Link | Citer | R

Anna Ruthven said: »
Grumpy Cat said: »
Once again, after a few good visits, I am mad at my local gamestop again.

Last time I was there I asked 2 questions. Can I pre-order the Shulk Amiibo? Do I need to pre-order the MH4 edition new 3DS?

Answer to both was NO.

Looking online today and see that everyone is in a tizzy saying Shulk pre-orders ran out.... wait I thought this wasn't something you could pre-order... wtf? Also called in to my local gamestop about the MH4 New 3ds.... guess what our store didn't get any because they didn't get any pre-orders....
Sometimes it's better to just drive to the next country to one of their Gamestops. Though the closest one to me was pretty good last time I was in there.
There's 3 within a few blocks of each other in the city near me, the one is literally across a parking lot and a street from the other one, then the other is a few blocks away in the mall...

I think about the same of the GameStop scene as I do of that giant list of youtube "letsplay" people and the culture it is.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-13 11:08:16
Link | Citer | R

Seha, you disappoint.
Make love, not war?
By Jetackuu 2015-02-13 11:09:03
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ina said: »
Darkalenia said: »
So last night I kinda worked out the next bunch of games I'll be playing after FFIX, let me know what you guys think and if I should change up the order:

Suikoden
Wild ARMs
Xenogears
Mega Man X4
Threads of Fate
Chrono Cross
Suikoden II
Legend of Dragoon
Wild ARMs II
Mega Man X5
I find the lack of Legend of Legaia disturbing.
Me too!

I'm fairly certain it is (or at least was) on the store, but I also have the disc.

I have the discs of the bold as well, I probably should get some form of the others at some point. (Well I have the first Wild Arms on PSN, just cuz).
By Jetackuu 2015-02-13 11:09:57
Link | Citer | R

Seha, you disappoint.
I envy that eating thing though, I can eat a full meal and be hungry again in 10 minutes.
By Bloodrose 2015-02-13 11:10:24
Link | Citer | R

Admitting to using the wrong term to what I was referencing, to jet, is apparently not admitting to using the wrong term to what was being referenced.

Then we got onto the topic of circuit breakers as a topic, and what they can be used for in a legal sense.

You were the only one assuming or asserting the single break commentary.

I did my research on them, and even including switchgears - which contain multiple breakers.

So the only one being obtuse, and eating a bowl of pissed in cheerios, would be you.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-13 11:12:33
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Make love, not war?
If only I had time. With exams imminent it's impossible, you might have notice my distress the past couple of days. When I grumble, the grumbling is not coming from my tummy..
By Jetackuu 2015-02-13 11:18:47
Link | Citer | R

No u

This is your argument:

But yes, an entire building could be on a single breaker.

Which isn't accurate, as I've explained to you.

I "assumed" the single break, because it's the only one that logically or technologically makes sense, as anything but those isn't an individual "breaker." I'm sorry, I should have spoonfed you that better and maybe you would comprehend it.
By Bloodrose 2015-02-13 11:20:01
Link | Citer | R

A single, medium breaker is still a single breaker, large enough to maintain itself as part of the building - which was even explained.

Which, is accurate.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-13 11:20:58
Link | Citer | R

A single, medium breaker is still a single breaker, large enough to maintain itself as part of the building - which was even explained.

Which, is accurate.
But it's not.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-13 11:21:25
Link | Citer | R

This discussion is why amish people hate us.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-02-13 11:22:17
Link | Citer | R

lol
 Fenrir.Atheryn
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2015-02-13 11:23:49
Link | Citer | R

I'm okay with that. I don't even need a barn.
By Bloodrose 2015-02-13 11:25:17
Link | Citer | R

And yet, it is. Just because you, personally, like to change the definition of words to fit your personal view, doesn't change that what you stated was patently false, when i actually had to read into the different types of breakers because of the topic.

And strangely enough, even though you say it's not accurate, you don't provide anything beyond "because it's not", despite the explanation provided as to the fact a medium size breaker (still a single breaker) is designed to be used for buildings like small apartments.
[+]
By Artemicion 2015-02-13 11:26:23
Link | Citer | R

Yeesh, gonna take at least an hour to upload this.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-02-13 11:26:59
Link | Citer | R

/cuts your internet in the middle of it
By Jetackuu 2015-02-13 11:28:18
Link | Citer | R

And yet, it is. Just because you, personally, like to change the definition of words to fit your personal view, doesn't change that what you stated was patently false, when i actually had to read into the different types of breakers because of the topic.

And strangely enough, even though you say it's not accurate, you don't provide anything beyond "because it's not", despite the explanation provided as to the fact a medium size breaker (still a single breaker) is designed to be used for buildings like small apartments.

Got a link? because I want to show you what you're talking about, and why it's wrong.

I'm not changing the definition of anything, but keep going with the "no u" argument, it's funny.

Also it helps when you read into a subject that you can actually understand the material, because if you did you would know why you're wrong (albeit technically) but that's the best kind!

But instead you want to keep being a douchewaffle over something so trivial, and fling insults for no reason, which is why I stated that somebody pissed in your Cheerios.

I'll wait for your next misunderstood wikipedia post though.
By Bloodrose 2015-02-13 11:31:44
Link | Citer | R

First, be prepared to explain beyond the "no, it's wrong" argument and for someone who made the claim that it's wrong, *show* someone why it's wrong, before asking for burden of proof, as it initially falls on you.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-13 11:32:56
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Roguethief said: »
This discussion might just be a healthy way for the two of them to vent some frustration they're currently working through, for all we know
Masturbation is usually better and harmless.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-02-13 11:33:57
Link | Citer | R

First, be prepared to explain beyond the "no, it's wrong" argument and for someone who made the claim that it's wrong, *show* someone why it's wrong, before asking for burden of proof, as it initially falls on you.
I already explained why it's wrong, but you don't comprehend it, because you're too busy reading wikipedia instead of actually understanding a subject.

Too further explain to you why it's wrong, I need to use the example you're using, so I can get it through your skull, as otherwise it will be fruitless.

What do you consider a "medium circuit breaker," we can start there.
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2015-02-13 11:34:32
Link | Citer | R

Circuit Breakers, serious business.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
Serveur: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2015-02-13 11:36:51
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Zenim said: »
Bismarck.Roguethief said: »
This discussion might just be a healthy way for the two of them to vent some frustration they're currently working through, for all we know
Masturbation is usually better and harmless.
internet arguing is easier to clean up though.
Not as fun though.
[+]
By Artemicion 2015-02-13 11:37:01
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
/cuts your internet in the middle of it

Been through that before...

[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 16524 16525 16526 ... 22715 22716 22717