Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 16150 16151 16152 ... 22713 22714 22715
VIP
By Kalila 2015-01-05 14:24:11
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Soraishin said: »
90% of the show was weak and just backstories to get you to come back next week for the next issue and next episode. While main fights stretched far and few between.
You just described what anime is.
By Jetackuu 2015-01-05 14:25:01
Link | Citer | R

Anna Ruthven said: »
Jetackuu said: »
What i'm saying is what was "happening" was irrelevant, did any of it contribute to Aizen's downfall? Not in the least. Fillers
again, that's not what a filler is, and it was relevant.

You're just being obtuse or trolling at this point though.
Obtuse, rotund, perpendicular, who cares? It was a really lengthy anime.
Who cares? It was still good.
VIP
By Kalila 2015-01-05 14:25:07
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Kalila said: »
hi hi spath
How goes it, Kali?
It's good, I have a few days off in a row starting today. Pretty happy, can't complain.
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-01-05 14:25:26
Link | Citer | R

Also, Kali, you or Dameion ever play Persona games?
 Bahamut.Soraishin
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2015-01-05 14:26:03
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
All manga, books, movies, games are that then. Why give value to entertainment it's just money grab. Get off the internet please, the ISP companies are just milking your money QQ.

A good majority of manga turned anime are exactly what you said, but lets compare notes here, Aldnoah Zero, purely an Anime , now one of the highest rated shows in Japan closing the gap behing AoT , 12 episodes, no fillers, pure action. Does not follow your "standard" and now outsells your beloved other shows.
 Shiva.Spathaian
Serveur: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2015-01-05 14:26:06
Link | Citer | R

hi hi spath
How goes it, Kali?
It's good, I have a few days off in a row starting today. Pretty happy, can't complain.
:O Gonna do something fun or just gonna kinda chill out?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-01-05 14:27:01
Link | Citer | R

It's okay, I don't expect you to make intelligent points.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2015-01-05 14:27:04
Link | Citer | R

An anime or manga that is nothing but action seems relatively boring if you ask me...
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2015-01-05 14:27:05
Link | Citer | R

hi hi spath
How goes it, Kali?
:O Gonna do something fun or just gonna kinda chill out?
I haven't had a day off in over a week, I feel like doing nothing :)
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-01-05 14:27:35
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
All manga, books, movies, games are that then. Why give value to entertainment it's just money grab. Get off the internet please, the ISP companies are just milking your money QQ.

A good majority of manga turned anime are exactly what you said, but lets compare notes here, Aldnoah Zero, purely an Anime , now one of the highest rated shows in Japan closing the gap behing AoT , 12 episodes, no fillers, pure action. Does not follow your "standard" and now outsells your beloved other shows.
You still can't grasp that you're using this word wrong.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2015-01-05 14:30:07
Link | Citer | R

Anime is serious business, Josi. This is no time for jokes and petty insults. This is a time... FOR DANCE!
[+]
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2015-01-05 14:30:20
Link | Citer | R

Filler (media), in television and other media, material that exists outside the story arc to pad out other material

Not specifically referring to anime, filler's exist in books, manga, visual comics, etc. You're wrong my friend
VIP
By Kalila 2015-01-05 14:31:55
Link | Citer | R

An anime or manga that is nothing but action seems relatively boring if you ask me...
Yea but when I think of Naruto, it's just a bunch of flashbacks, talking about what is going on, what they should do, changing between 3-4 different groups, and by the time the talking is over the episode is wrapping up, so they show some fighting of a fight scene that's been going on for 30 episodes with no signs of stopping.

Or the boss that has 5 different forms and it's just dragging you along stretching the story as much as possible.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-01-05 14:31:57
Link | Citer | R

It's not filler if it's part of the main story though, only if it's something made by the people adapting it to an anime to make the sure it doesn't catch up to the manga (or to make sure the tv series doesn't catch up to books)
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-01-05 14:32:07
Link | Citer | R

Filler (media), in television and other media, material that exists outside the story arc to pad out other material

Not specifically referring to anime, filler's exist in books, manga, visual comics, etc. You're wrong my friend
No, but thank you for proving how you're wrong.

and I'm not your friend, guy.

(inb4).
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2015-01-05 14:33:05
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
It's not filler if it's part of the main story though, only if it's something made by the people adapting it to an anime to make the sure it doesn't catch up to the manga (or to make sure the tv series doesn't catch up to books)

no , thats a filler "episode" , the term filler is used to describe content outside of the main story in the world of media.
By Jetackuu 2015-01-05 14:33:58
Link | Citer | R

No, that's filler.

Good thing the pendulum arc is part of the story, ergo by your definition: not filler.

Let's move on already, you have fun, I'm going to go make the "Goers goners"

"Yeah!"
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-01-05 14:35:45
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »

no , thats a filler "episode" , the term filler is used to describe content outside of the main story in the world of media.

The pendulum arc was part of the main story though, it reveals what happened to them and why they want to kill Aizen. Sure, you can just tell us but how do we know it's not a lie or something unless we actually see it for ourselves
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-01-05 14:35:52
Link | Citer | R

They do lie a lot in Bleach
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-01-05 14:36:40
Link | Citer | R

Yea but when I think of Naruto, it's just a bunch of flashbacks, talking about what is going on, what they should do, changing between 3-4 different groups, and by the time the talking is over the episode is wrapping up, so they show some fighting of a fight scene that's been going on for 30 episodes with no signs of stopping.

Or the boss that has 5 different forms and it's just dragging you along stretching the story as much as possible.
So.. Persona games or no? >.>
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-01-05 14:37:53
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2015-01-05 14:40:04
Link | Citer | R

And that is filler I obviously don't want. But things like back story that reveals character motives are things I enjoy, poorly done or not it feeds my psychological curiosity and I kinda need it to get truly invested in media these days.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-01-05 14:42:33
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Anjisnu
Serveur: Cerberus
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-01-05 14:42:50
Link | Citer | R

Misa you always post things that would kill me if I ate them...
By Artemicion 2015-01-05 14:45:03
Link | Citer | R

I suppose it's about time I start acting more like an adult and purchase things relevant and helpful to my living situation more so than things I want simply because they're new, shiny and awesome.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-01-05 14:46:14
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Anjisnu said: »
Misa you always post things that would kill me if I ate them...
*megryanpic*
[+]
 Asura.Ackeronll
Serveur: Asura
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-01-05 14:47:37
Link | Citer | R

Capt. Falcon has arrived.

Time to level up Wave 2 of the Amiibos. Second Tourny may start later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Here's the Bracket.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-01-05 14:47:56
Link | Citer | R

Artemicion said: »
I suppose it's about time I start acting more like an adult and purchase things relevant and helpful to my living situation more so than things I want simply because they're new, shiny and awesome.

enjoy.
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
Serveur: Cerberus
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-01-05 14:48:06
Link | Citer | R

I would kill and eat her
First Page 2 3 ... 16150 16151 16152 ... 22713 22714 22715