Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 15730 15731 15732 ... 22718 22719 22720
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Prothescar 2014-11-02 02:06:25
Link | Citer | R

way aherad of you
By Artemicion 2014-11-02 02:08:17
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
way aherad of you

There was one in particular I created last year for a halloween party I went to. Turned out pretty rad and tasty. Hopefully I can emulate that again.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2014-11-02 02:17:43
Link | Citer | R

might try that some time. i'm just putting down my favorite boring drink (white russians)
By Artemicion 2014-11-02 02:19:04
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
might try that some time. i'm just putting down my favorite boring drink (white russians)

I, as well as The Dude completely abide by a timeless classic.
Now to rip some more music and see who else cares to post and chat.

[+]
By Artemicion 2014-11-02 02:26:36
Link | Citer | R

My body is ready.

By Artemicion 2014-11-02 02:52:15
Link | Citer | R

Man, this Kyle Landry guy is pretty awesome. Lovin his VG piano covers.
By Artemicion 2014-11-02 03:51:18
Link | Citer | R

So I'm gonna get one of those cheap custom mouse pad things. Can't decide what to put on the cover. Any suggestions?
[+]
 Asura.Ackeronll
Serveur: Asura
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-11-02 05:53:22
Link | Citer | R

So people have been asking for a Rogue NIN temp rotation till some one with mathy-ness gets to work. So here is a temp one.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-11-02 07:39:31
Link | Citer | R

Last night I dreamt I had a daughter...and a pet whale that accidentally drowned me. But thas was an unrelated dream.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-11-02 08:13:50
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Last night I dreamt I had a daughter...and a pet whale that accidentally drowned me. But thas was an unrelated dream.
Naw, kids do drown you with debt. Especially if they are your own (being an uncle isn't cheap, but damn I'm glad I'm not in my brother-in-law's shoes).
 Shiva.Spathaian
Serveur: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-11-02 08:38:38
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-11-02 08:53:32
Link | Citer | R

Oh man kinetics sucks, fastforwarding to thermodynamics. *flips pages furiously*
 Sylph.Chrisstreb
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Chrisstreb 2014-11-02 09:31:46
Link | Citer | R

Totally hear you about kids, specially if they're picky... and spoiled... and snotty... and bratty...

Yeah...
 Fenrir.Mariane
Serveur: Fenrir
user: leo
By Fenrir.Mariane 2014-11-02 11:38:04
Link | Citer | R

Artemicion said: »
So I'm gonna get one of those cheap custom mouse pad things. Can't decide what to put on the cover. Any suggestions?

XII is the most "badass" one. XIV is quite honest. It's just a rehash of XI's one. lol

I like Amano's style really. Exotic.
[+]
 Fenrir.Weakness
user: Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2014-11-02 11:55:02
Link | Citer | R

Always been partial to FF X's logo, it's just pretty.

But I'm actually getting a tattoo of meteor as soon as school is out. Not so much because "OMG FF VII IS AWESOME GUIS!" but is has to do with the events of my life that happened when that game came out and when I played it.
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-11-02 12:26:05
Link | Citer | R

I love FFIX but the logo is the final boss. I never understood what that boss was about. 1 Second fighting Kuja then boom some giant crystal man thing wth?
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-11-02 12:39:36
Link | Citer | R

So, last week, my brother upgraded his phone and for some reason he altered the services of his, my niece's, and my sister's lines and "saved" them $10. He pays $80..."when he can" and my sister foots the rest, basically he isn't even paying his share. Back to the service alteration; him saving them $10 caused him to decide he's only paying $75 on bills when he can. What he did to "save" them $10 was change their $30 unlimited texting family plan to a $20 unlimited texting plan per line...

If you overlooked that, I'll explain that to you like I'll probably have to him because my sister lets him walk over her.

They have 3 lines, all three covered by a shared unlimited texting plan for $30 per month.
What it was changed to is three individual plans per each line, each costing $20 per month.
Thus he didn't lower their bill by $10 per month, he raised it by $30 per month.

30 = 30
20 + 20 + 20 = 60
You get the point.

EDIT: Also, it really irks me that my niece pays nothing and my brother only pays $80. I have my parents on my plan, My dad can't work anymore but he owns the family business and still draws a check. He and I pay half and half. My mom can't work anymore due to a heart condition and has no income until they get their retirement. So Dad and I pay half the bill each which means we pay our shares and each pay half of hers. It's fair.
 Fenrir.Weakness
user: Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2014-11-02 13:06:54
Link | Citer | R

Everyone is doing "pre-"Black Friday deals and such now that it is November... well I had been thinking about getting a 1440 or 4k monitor.

Yeah, they are all more expensive now that they are "on sale" than they were a week ago.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-11-02 13:23:56
Link | Citer | R

Woo, relic

[+]
By Artemicion 2014-11-02 14:08:51
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ackeronll said: »
I love FFIX but the logo is the final boss. I never understood what that boss was about. 1 Second fighting Kuja then boom some giant crystal man thing wth?

You were essentially fighting the essence of death, negativity, anti-matter, whatever. Pretty much the deity of nullification.

It's a shame it was so sudden, as I felt they had a good thing going with Kuja and Zidane's existential crisis.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-11-02 14:40:59
Link | Citer | R

You were essentially fighting the essence of death, negativity, anti-matter, whatever. Pretty much the deity of nullification.

It's a shame it was so sudden, as I felt they had a good thing going with Kuja and Zidane's existential crisis.
I always too it as Necron was the fail-safe of existence summoned upon the destruction of the crystal to revert the world to nonexistence, life went on after the crystal was destroyed so I doubt it simply stopped allowing people to be born, it most likely "gave life to the world" via creation of the souls which are recirculated on Gaia and intercepted by Terra. It's been awhile though, could be wrong.
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-11-02 15:31:21
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Patrik
user: Patrik
By Bismarck.Patrik 2014-11-02 15:37:13
Link | Citer | R

Anna Ruthven said: »

I always too it as Necron was the fail-safe of existence summoned upon the destruction of the crystal to revert the world to nonexistence, life went on after the crystal was destroyed so I doubt it simply stopped allowing people to be born, it most likely "gave life to the world" via creation of the souls which are recirculated on Gaia and intercepted by Terra. It's been awhile though, could be wrong.
If I recall correctly, the crystal wasn't destroyed. You stop Kuja (trance Kuja) before he can destroy it and then he blasts you all to the bottom of... wherever you were, with Ultima. Guess you could say Ultima killed the crystal but they never actually showed/said that.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-11-02 15:39:09
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
In Final Fantasy 20th Anniversary Ultimania — File 1: Character Book, Necron is described as, "a being awakened by Kuja's fear, despair, and hatred, which called out to it as he learned of his mortality, just as his ambitions were within reach".
[+]
 Bismarck.Patrik
By Bismarck.Patrik 2014-11-02 15:40:40
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Quote:
In Final Fantasy 20th Anniversary Ultimania — File 1: Character Book, Necron is described as, "a being awakened by Kuja's fear, despair, and hatred, which called out to it as he learned of his mortality, just as his ambitions were within reach".
Ohhhhh, that's interesting.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-11-02 15:45:39
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Patrik said: »

If I recall correctly, the crystal wasn't destroyed. You stop Kuja (trance Kuja) before he can destroy it and then he blasts you all to the bottom of... wherever you were, with Ultima. Guess you could say Ultima killed the crystal but they never actually showed/said that.
I thought it was implied that he destroyed the crystal which warped the Crystal World into the Hill of Desolation.

Quote:
Another thing is that it never actually said how long Kuja would live, it simply said he's mortal. Garland tells him he will "die soon" being that Garland has lived for millennia watching over the assimilation of Terra, "soon" could be 80-100 years. Kuja was created, like normal Genome and Mikoto, as a young adult but is chronologically 24 during the game, Zidane was created as a baby and developed as mortals do thus he developed differently emotionally and mentally allowing natural Trance. Kuja's was a pseudo-trance attained by absorbing the negative emotions of the souls housed in the eye of the Invincible.
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-11-02 15:48:06
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
So pretty much this:

Necron heard Kuja crying and was like, "What's going on over here?"
He arrived to see 4 people beating on a pretty 'lady' and seeing how low the people had sunk was all like "You guys aren't good enough to keep alive." So he tries to kill you since beating up pretty 'ladies' is wrong.
[+]
 Bismarck.Patrik
By Bismarck.Patrik 2014-11-02 15:51:46
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Patrik said: »

I thought it was implied that he destroyed the crystal which warped the Crystal World into the Hill of Desolation.
He knocked everyone off of that platform and they all fell down below. I just figured the hill was below them.
By Artemicion 2014-11-02 15:53:41
Link | Citer | R

Quote:

That's interesting, though it seems somewhat contrary to his explanation upon arrival in the game, stating that Kuja's actions ultimately convinced him that humanity only seeks self-destruction, and that it's goal was to destroy the crystal to return Gaia to a state of nothingness where there would be no fear or death.

So in short: Bahamut Complex

Also appears that Necron was originally intended to be an optional boss, and the original final boss was going to be Hades as shown within concept art.

MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2014-11-02 15:55:19
Link | Citer | R

Woo... 10 classes have base stats... 18 more to go...
Then I can start on advanced stat bonuses like Accuracy and Evasion...

Also, Berserker99/Paladin99 has 13,014 hp without equipment.
First Page 2 3 ... 15730 15731 15732 ... 22718 22719 22720