Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 14539 14540 14541 ... 22710 22711 22712

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By Darkalenia 2014-04-10 10:31:38
Link | Citer | R

I have too many event Pokemon on my White 2 that I need to transfer to my Y...

I know Pokemon Bank is $4.99 a year, and the Transfer app comes with it for "free"....but why can't they offer the Transfer App separately? Nintendo makes more than enough money as it is! xD

[+]
Serveur: Sargatanas
Game: FFXIV
By Kalyna Maimhov 2014-04-10 10:38:52
Link | Citer | R

Darkalenia said: »
I have too many event Pokemon on my White 2 that I need to transfer to my Y...

I know Pokemon Bank is $4.99 a year, and the Transfer app comes with it for "free"....but why can't they offer the Transfer App separately? Nintendo makes more than enough money as it is! xD

You do know you get 30 days free right?

Just do it all within a month and you'll be fine. Plus, IT'S 5 BUCKS, COME ON
By Darkalenia 2014-04-10 10:40:18
Link | Citer | R

Kalyna Maimhov said: »

I have the app downloaded, but when I try to use it, it says I need to have a pass first. It wont let me past the title screen otherwise. There is no free trial or anything mentioned anywhere. I have to buy a pass first I guess?

I don't have $4.99 of disposable income right now T_T Probably wont for awhile since I have car repairs coming up soon.
By Kalyna Maimhov 2014-04-10 10:42:28
Link | Citer | R

I have the app downloaded, but when I try to use it, it says I need to have a pass first. It wont let me past the title screen otherwise. There is no free trial or anything mentioned anywhere. I have to buy a pass first I guess?

I don't have $4.99 of disposable income right now T_T Probably wont for awhile since I have car repairs coming up soon.
You have to make a nintendo account. Go to nitnendo shop and make one there. (It's linked to that).
By Darkalenia 2014-04-10 10:43:08
Link | Citer | R

You have to make a nintendo account. Go to nintendo shop and make one there. (It's linked to that).

If you mean a Nintendo Network Account, then I have one already.

EDIT: The free trial period is over since last month.
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Excalibur
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2014-04-10 11:47:24
Link | Citer | R

http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/star-trek-online/detail/3041183-junior-officer-appreciation-weekend

Quote:
During this event, you’ll gain a 50% increase in all Commendation XP earned by completion of Duty Officer assignments. You don’t need to do anything special for this bonus – it’s automatic.

Receive a FREE* special Purple quality duty officer with a unique active roster power by speaking with your duty officer contact. For Starfleet officers, this is a new engineering Exocomp duty officer; for KDF officers, it is a Reman duty officer. *This is not available if you already claimed it the last time we ran the event.

Duty officer packs** opened during the event will each have a FREE additional Green quality or better duty officer inside. This only applies to C-Store purchased packs, not to those awarded during rank-up, from recruitment assignments or mini-packs. Also, it applies only to packs opened during the event, even if they are purchased prior to the event. **The packs included in this offer are: Gamma Quadrant Duty Officer Cadre, Reinforcements Duty Officer Pack, Fleet Support Duty Officer Pack, Romulan Survivor Duty Officer Pack, Fleet Support Duty Officer Pack, Klingon Empire Duty Officer Pack and Federation Duty Officer Pack.
By Kalyna Maimhov 2014-04-10 12:02:18
Link | Citer | R

You have to make a nintendo account. Go to nintendo shop and make one there. (It's linked to that).

If you mean a Nintendo Network Account, then I have one already.

EDIT: The free trial period is over since last month.
Well, you're ***out of luck. Unless you live near Detroit, Michigan (or within 45 mins drive) to which I'd help you if you give me one or two of those pikachu-colored pichu ones.

edit:
WAIT I can help you if you're willing to trade them to me, just gotta hope the DSi servers are still up and working.
[+]
By Darkalenia 2014-04-10 12:48:43
Link | Citer | R

WAIT I can help you if you're willing to trade them to me, just gotta hope the DSi servers are still up and working.

Well, a friend just generously got Pokemon Bank for me for 3 years xD

You still want the Pichu?
 Bismarck.Misao
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-04-10 12:53:37
Link | Citer | R

it was a free trial for about.... a month or 2 from release ?
then pokebank stopped giving a trial.
By Darkalenia 2014-04-10 12:54:34
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Misao said: »
it was a free trial for about.... a month or 2 from release ?
then pokebank stopped giving a trial.

According to Nintendo, the Pokemon Bank No-Charge/Free Trial will last for 30 days as long as it is downloaded and activated before the end of the dates below. (Pokemon Bank Free Trial dates differ per region).

Pokemon Bank No-Charge/Free Trial Period:

JAPAN - from Jan. 22, 2014 (6:00 JST) to Feb. 21, 2014 (23:59 JST)
EUROPE - from Feb. 4, 2014 (10:00am CET) to March 15, 2014 (12:59am CET)
U.S., CANADA, MEXICO and BRAZIL - from Feb. 5, 2014 (9:00am PST) to March 14, 2014 (11:59pm PST)

Source: Clicky
By Kalyna Maimhov 2014-04-10 12:56:40
Link | Citer | R

Well, a friend just generously got Pokemon Bank for me for 3 years xD

You still want the Pichu?
Sure, don't care. Don't really remember what I have extras of tho.
By Darkalenia 2014-04-10 13:20:34
Link | Citer | R

I don't need anything in return, but it sounds like you don't really want it....?

EDIT: Everything transferred except the Meloettas and the Surfing Pikachu....wtf. All of them were legit. >.<
By Kalyna Maimhov 2014-04-10 13:23:50
Link | Citer | R

I don't need anything in return, but it sounds like you don't really want it....?

EDIT: Everything transferred except the Meloettas and the Surfing Pikachu....wtf. All of them were legit. >.<
D= I do, just too lazy to find something to trade for it lol. (I'm trying to do a shiny dex and those pichus turn into shiny pikachu/riachus)

edit for your edit:
idk bout the Meloetta but that surfing pikachu, make sure it's the same one as the event (aka hardy nature, so on)
By Jetackuu 2014-04-10 13:26:26
Link | Citer | R

I hate trying to catch back up on Anime that I'm reading the manga on (I like the battles), can't ever seem to recall where I left off.
By Fyyvoaa 2014-04-10 13:48:18
Link | Citer | R

Yay... eye drops now x.x
By Kalyna Maimhov 2014-04-10 13:49:45
Link | Citer | R

Jetackuu said: »
I hate trying to catch back up on Anime that I'm reading the manga on (I like the battles), can't ever seem to recall where I left off.
I hate reading manga that take forever to get posted cuz then I forget what happened the chapter before.

For Instance, Kanojo ga Flag O Oraretara. I don't remember wtf happened til like half way reading the new chapter, and I'm too lazy to reread the damn series.

btw this Saturday's Nisekoi episode will have my fav character from that series

<3 Tachibana Marika
By Kalyna Maimhov 2014-04-10 13:50:34
Link | Citer | R

Fyyvoaa said: »
Yay... eye drops now x.x
/uses Flash as a lv20+ GLD/PLD

umad?
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-04-10 14:14:13
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-04-10 14:18:35
Link | Citer | R

[+]
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2014-04-10 14:31:54
Link | Citer | R

A little curious, but I don't want to make a full survey for it...

If you were/are a student and your school has a learning laboratory for your field of study, and it is staffed by a full time intern or lab assistant and the professor gives you 3 options for keeping your files backed up:

1) Use your own flashdrive to backup files.
2) Use Cloud storage to backup files.
3) The lab assistant will create weekly backups of your files.

Which option would you be most likely to utilize?
By Kalyna Maimhov 2014-04-10 14:42:18
Link | Citer | R

Grumpy Cat said: »

If you were/are a student and your school has a learning laboratory for your field of study, and it is staffed by a full time intern or lab assistant and the professor gives you 3 options for keeping your files backed up:

I never used Cloud before but if I were to choose, I would pick all 3. The more backed up they are, the better chance that I'll have it the next morning.

If it were only one, I'd say #1 until I trust the Cloud more.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2014-04-10 14:42:38
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »

eh?
[+]
By Grumpy Cat 2014-04-10 14:59:44
Link | Citer | R

The more backed up they are, the better chance that I'll have it the next morning.

I hope you don't mind, but I am stealing this for my paper. This is pretty much the point I was trying to make for why I wanted to include option #3 and my adviser for the paper shot it all to hell.

I also think that since the lab assistant will be a student intern, having them exposed to an environment where they are doing scheduled backups would be beneficial.
By Fyyvoaa 2014-04-10 15:31:56
Link | Citer | R

Depends if the cloud service is hosted at the college/learning establishment or if they buy into um ... the microsoft one (or whatever other ones are out there)

I would like to think that the flash drive thing (or maybe portable HDD) would be the way to go but in reality it would be best to back it up yourself and have that extra redundancy in the cloud backup.

As for #3, what would the assistant be backing it up on? Cloud of flash?
By Fyyvoaa 2014-04-10 15:32:24
Link | Citer | R

Yay... eye drops now x.x
/uses Flash as a lv20+ GLD/PLD

umad?

They aren't those type, antibiotic eye drops.
By Grumpy Cat 2014-04-10 15:42:05
Link | Citer | R

The plan I am laying out is a weekly backup, onto a flash drive, and stored off-site (still on campus, but in a different building).
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-04-10 17:15:17
Link | Citer | R

Dameion got a new haircut in XIV

[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-04-10 17:17:57
Link | Citer | R

The plan I am laying out is a weekly backup, onto a flash drive, and stored off-site (still on campus, but in a different building).
Your best bet is always to back it up yourself and then back it up to another location, do you have access to google drive? depending on the size of your files it may be sufficient.

I wouldn't trust others to do my backups, by default, especially if you don't know the person.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2014-04-10 17:22:38
Link | Citer | R

so, broke down and decided to play diablo 3 again. Was wandering around,slowly gearing up (havent played in months and my dps shows) and i found a random crossbow. At first i was like "Meh, it's a crossbow i dont use those." and the stats were ***. Then I noticed it's required level. A level 38 demon hunter with this thing? all kinds of broken at that level.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 14539 14540 14541 ... 22710 22711 22712