Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 14119 14120 14121 ... 22718 22719 22720
Serveur: Balmung
Game: FFXIV
By Raein Tilgung 2014-01-22 07:43:56
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Enternius said: »
Anyone around here still play FFXI and on Shiva?
Spath does. And I recently started a random lowbie character on Shiva.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By Raein Tilgung 2014-01-22 08:11:50
Link | Citer | R

I've been doing them when they're convenient. But I'm rushing to ToAU so I can get Mihli before she becomes unavailable.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-01-22 08:18:18
Link | Citer | R

I don't think Mihli will ever become unavailable.

They have her as 2k IS under common items at the sanction NPC.
By Raein Tilgung 2014-01-22 08:22:28
Link | Citer | R

Mihli, Joachim, Lion, Tenzen and Valaineral become unavailable on February 2.

Like Zeid is now. :<
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2014-01-22 08:24:14
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
I don't think Mihli will ever become unavailable.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-01-22 08:30:47
Link | Citer | R

Sophie Tilgung said: »
Mihli, Joachim, Lion, Tenzen and Valaineral become unavailable on February 2.

Like Zeid is now. :<
Wait, what?

I knew Zeid is unavailable because of the login campaign, but Mihli, Joachim, Tenzen and Valaineral? They are purchasable from their respective currencies. Why would they remove those?

Also, where did you see that?
By Raein Tilgung 2014-01-22 08:32:23
Link | Citer | R

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/New_Year%27s_Alter_Ego_Extravaganza
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-01-22 08:34:25
Link | Citer | R

Well that's stupid.

I mean, the whole point of Trust is to get newer players the ability to level quickly and get to the fun part of the game. If they take away 2 of the best spells from that event, then what's the point in having those in the first place?

I never knew there was an end date for these >.>
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-01-22 09:09:43
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Serveur: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2014-01-22 09:22:34
Link | Citer | R

Morning Folks. Leon, see the Dev post about new Ship Swap system? Well explaining more on it, we knew it was coming. Looks sweet. Tho I will prolly miss going to a port to swap ships for a realistic aspect. XD

The load out thing will be hella nice, I hate swapping around tween my Vesta classes, to use all their special stuffs and swap shields around.

Hows the Base lookin? Happy with it a bit?
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Excalibur
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2014-01-22 09:23:07
Link | Citer | R

HGBF Exia Dark Matter:

HGBF Miss Sazabi:

RG Exia:

HGCC Turn A:

And Bandai will be doing online exclusive Moonlight Butterfly effect parts for the Turn A too.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2014-01-22 09:26:06
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Morning Folks. Leon, see the Dev post about new Ship Swap system? Well explaining more on it, we knew it was coming. Looks sweet. Tho I will prolly miss going to a port to swap ships for a realistic aspect. XD

The load out thing will be hella nice, I hate swapping around tween my Vesta classes, to use all their special stuffs and swap shields around.

Yeah, the base is looking good. Set up a couple more science projects to help that along. Dunno if I should set the upgrade to add the tactical officer for duty officer assignments though, since we'll need an upgrade slot for when we get science tier 1.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2014-01-22 09:30:15
Link | Citer | R

Leon Kasai said: »

Yeah, the base is looking good. Set up a couple more science projects to help that along. Dunno if I should set the upgrade to add the tactical officer for duty officer assignments though, since we'll need an upgrade slot for when we get science tier 1.
I saw and I can see why you'd be hesitant...we can prolly finish up Science 10k xp soon, then the projects for it.

Also I prolly won't be on after tonight to help out with projects for a week. >_>
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2014-01-22 09:38:15
Link | Citer | R

I saw and I can see why you'd be hesitant...we can prolly finish up Science 10k xp soon, then the projects for it.

Also I prolly won't be on after tonight to help out with projects for a week. >_>
Yup. We'll do the science upgrade, then start on Engineering tier 1. Then once that's done, we can move onto Military tier 2. ^^

Okay. :O
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2014-01-22 09:44:14
Link | Citer | R

Yup. We'll do the science upgrade, then start on Engineering tier 1. Then once that's done, we can move onto Military tier 2. ^^

Hey, sounds good to me!

I defended our base a few times in Fleet Alert, love seeing the WALL (fusillade) of Torpedos coming from our lil Base. :3
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-01-22 09:47:06
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Fenrir.Enternius
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Enternius
By Fenrir.Enternius 2014-01-22 09:47:07
Link | Citer | R

Hey, sounds good to me!

I defended our base a few times in Fleet Alert, love seeing the WALL (fusillade) of Torpedos coming from our lil Base. :3
What are you guys talking about? It sounds awesome.
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2014-01-22 09:59:57
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Josiahfk said: »
Leon came out of hiding quick someone throw a gundamball
not the smartest idea, but here is a Gundam Ball for you.

[+]
Forum Moderator
By Vyrerus 2014-01-22 10:00:32
Link | Citer | R

Nadleeh Sakurai said: »
Carbuncle.Josiahfk said: »
Leon came out of hiding quick someone throw a gundamball
not the smartest idea, but here is a Gundam Ball for you.

LOLed quite HARD
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2014-01-22 10:03:01
Link | Citer | R

I've never had our Starbase come up when doing it. Always end up defending a tier4/5. :<

Star Trek Online. ^^
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
Serveur: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-01-22 10:09:29
Link | Citer | R

Anyone around here still play FFXI and on Shiva?
Hmm?
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2014-01-22 10:09:43
Link | Citer | R

I've never had our Starbase come up when doing it. Always end up defending a tier4/5. :<
From what I have dealt with, Romulan attacks are worse than the Borg! Romulans and their good shields and their Dreadnought cloaking.... Tholians are a Pita for their Traps. But only get those when defend a 3/4/5. I hate when you get 1 or 2 members of a team not lvl 50...like 20-30, and just makes the map so much harder...

It can be fun. XD I enjoy the Bridge Officer and away missions a lot.
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2014-01-22 10:15:49
Link | Citer | R

From what I have dealt with, Romulan attacks are worse than the Borg! Romulans and their good shields and their Dreadnought cloaking.... Tholians are a Pita for their Traps. But only get those when defend a 3/4/5. I hate when you get 1 or 2 members of a team not lvl 50...like 20-30, and just makes the map so much harder...

Never fought a Romulan fleet. Only ever had Gorn, Nausicaans, Tholians and Borg. Tholians went down like ***; never even saw a single trap from them.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2014-01-22 10:18:09
Link | Citer | R

Never fought a Romulan fleet. Only ever had Gorn, Nausicaans, Tholians and Borg. Tholians went down like ***; never even saw a single trap from them.
I am constantly caught by them....... -_-" But with Romulan Fleet, gotta make shure that Dreadnaught is under constant fire and debuffed. I peeled off to heal up some and it cloaked and we ended up losing the map. Working on getting modules??
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2014-01-22 10:26:11
Link | Citer | R

I am constantly caught by them....... -_-" But with Romulan Fleet, gotta make shure that Dreadnaught is under constant fire and debuffed. I peeled off to heal up some and it cloaked and we ended up losing the map. Working on getting modules??
Yeah, I can imagine the cloaking would get annoying. What modules?
By fonewear 2014-01-22 10:29:41
Link | Citer | R

I've heard of this Star Trek thing and assume it is some sort of Science Fiction thing. Two of my list favorite subjects. Science and fiction. How could it go wrong ?
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2014-01-22 10:29:42
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, I can imagine the cloaking would get annoying. What modules?
The Fleet Ship ones? Maybe I got the name wrong.
First Page 2 3 ... 14119 14120 14121 ... 22718 22719 22720