Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 13441 13442 13443 ... 22712 22713 22714
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2013-10-14 09:55:36
Link | Citer | R

I stopped playing X and went to Y
cause on X I had Fenekin and Torchic and wanted Charizard...

I still say this gen is giving out too many fire pokemanz as compared to previous gens, where you could go half the game without obtaining one.

[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-10-14 09:55:46
Link | Citer | R

Quiznor said: »
I'd be happy with even 400. That way it's at least an acc a week. 500 would obviously be better because that's a normal armour piece a week. Even at 300 though, I think I can +1 my sword this week.

Mostly want 500 because of the cost of the body and legs, it takes at least a month just to get those 2 pieces and if you have several jobs that you play a lot it would take a very long time. Of course coil and crystal tower gear helps but you can't always go those jobs, or win the lot.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2013-10-14 09:57:03
Link | Citer | R

Leon Kasai said: »
Asura.Abysswalker said: »
Is that grass thing the only rideable mon?
Nah, you get to ride Rhyhorn too. But you can only ride in certain areas. :/
If you Surf on a Lapras, it actually shows Lapras instead of a generic dark blob, though!

Wasnt it only the very first game that had the dark blob and all others were lapras?
Other way around; it was Lapras in the early games and became a generic blob from gen3 onwards.
 Asura.Abysswalker
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Abysswalker 2013-10-14 09:57:26
Link | Citer | R

I like the water one over the fox but I have to pick the underdog.
They shoulda put Growlchu in it as an easter egg. :<
[+]
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2013-10-14 09:57:30
Link | Citer | R

Nadleeh Sakurai said: »
I stopped playing X and went to Y
cause on X I had Fenekin and Torchic and wanted Charizard...

I still say this gen is giving out too many fire pokemanz as compared to previous gens, where you could go half the game without obtaining one.
And Fire and Dark are tied for my fave type. Psychic is a close second.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-10-14 09:59:25
Link | Citer | R

If you Surf on a Lapras, it actually shows Lapras instead of a generic dark blob, though!

Wasnt it only the very first game that had the dark blob and all others were lapras?
Other way around; it was Lapras in the early games and became a generic blob from gen3 onwards.
It was a Wailmer in gen 3, I thought.

I like the water one over the fox but I have to pick the underdog.
They shoulda put Growlchu in it as an easter egg. :<
How could Fennekin NOT be your fave of the three?!
By Quiznor 2013-10-14 09:59:48
Link | Citer | R

Shows what I remember!
 Asura.Abysswalker
By Asura.Abysswalker 2013-10-14 10:00:41
Link | Citer | R

I just don't like the fox >.> it looks dumb to me. It doesn't make it any less special to you. D: Just my opinion.

Edit: I don't like any of the starters actually.
 Cerberus.Valmur
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2013-10-14 10:01:34
Link | Citer | R

Delphox cry is just creepy had to stop using him.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-10-14 10:02:10
Link | Citer | R

I just don't like the fox >.> it looks dumb to me. It doesn't make it any less special to you. D: Just my opinion.
such mean

^Still, best pokemon ever.^
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-10-14 10:02:18
Link | Citer | R

I know that's a pisstake of the lion king, but I swear all I saw was the opening the Secret of Mana
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-10-14 10:02:22
Link | Citer | R

That fox looks really dumb to me :| I always go fire starter but I'd choose water this time
 Asura.Abysswalker
By Asura.Abysswalker 2013-10-14 10:02:55
Link | Citer | R

is that his tongue? >.>
[+]
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2013-10-14 10:03:25
Link | Citer | R

is that his tongue? >.>
Yup. He's awesome. :I
[+]
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2013-10-14 10:04:03
Link | Citer | R

wanted to name him Frog The Ninja but didn't fit :(
Serveur: Ultros
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2013-10-14 10:05:46
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
I'd be happy with even 400. That way it's at least an acc a week. 500 would obviously be better because that's a normal armour piece a week. Even at 300 though, I think I can +1 my sword this week.

Mostly want 500 because of the cost of the body and legs, it takes at least a month just to get those 2 pieces and if you have several jobs that you play a lot it would take a very long time. Of course coil and crystal tower gear helps but you can't always go those jobs, or win the lot.

Take 2 weeks instead of 3 to +1 a relic. It just seems excessively low when the lowest costing pieces are 375. Really hope they increase it, but we'll see tonight I guess.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-10-14 10:08:09
Link | Citer | R

Euclids Cfinder said: »

Take 2 weeks instead of 3 to +1 a relic. It just seems excessively low when the lowest costing pieces are 375. Really hope they increase it, but we'll see tonight I guess.

But if you have say 3-4 jobs that you regularly play then you'll need at least 2 weeks per body piece and thats 6-8 weeks just for that and you still need like 9-10 more weeks to get the other set pieces for each job then.
By Quiznor 2013-10-14 10:08:16
Link | Citer | R

SE caving to the masses on the OF. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Not that I'm against the higher cap or anything lol
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2013-10-14 10:08:49
Link | Citer | R

starting to get annoyed at Titan.
sad to say, the best group I have been in, was in a DF group, breaking the heart really smooth without busting it with the LB
then ***falls apart 2 mins after :(
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-10-14 10:11:29
Link | Citer | R

Yeah Titan is really hit or miss, even with a shout group
By Ciri Zireael 2013-10-14 10:11:42
Link | Citer | R

I think a cap is good, I just think only being able to get 1/3rd of an item upgrade for one out of three slots per job a week is too much. atm looking at 9+ weeks for 3 items, not even full hero's or even full relic.
By Quiznor 2013-10-14 10:13:10
Link | Citer | R

I joined a garuda group last night to finish out my tomes. was 280/300 and they wanted to try titan. I said *** it,tomes are tomes. We gave it one try and I was very surprised that we got it to 20% with ease until 1 healer wasnt paying attention and went down, and the other went down trying to raise.
By Quiznor 2013-10-14 10:14:15
Link | Citer | R

I think a cap is good, I just think only being able to get 1/3rd of an item upgrade for one out of three slots per job a week is too much. atm looking at 9+ weeks for 3 items, not even full hero's or even full relic.

Thats why I'd be happy with even 400. Because even then at least it's an acc a week. Instead of a week that feels like no progress because 300 isnt enough for anything

edit: bbl
VIP
By Kalila 2013-10-14 10:15:19
Link | Citer | R

I love the Titan fight so much, it's really fun... as long as your group has a chance. So that rules out most of the DF :(
VIP
By Kalila 2013-10-14 10:15:52
Link | Citer | R

starting to get annoyed at Titan.
sad to say, the best group I have been in, was in a DF group, breaking the heart really smooth without busting it with the LB
then ***falls apart 2 mins after :(
misaaaaa why haven't you asked me for help yet :<

You know I'll be more than willing to help D:
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-10-14 10:17:15
Link | Citer | R

Kalila said: »
I love the Titan fight so much, it's really fun... as long as your group has a chance. So that rules out most of the DF :(

It's a really fun fight but when your win depends on pretty much everyone paying full attention all the time it gets really frustrating, or if lag hits you're pretty much *** unless everyone has it memorized
 Asura.Abysswalker
By Asura.Abysswalker 2013-10-14 10:18:10
Link | Citer | R

[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-10-14 10:18:24
Link | Citer | R

Sadly, this is very true. ._.
By Ciri Zireael 2013-10-14 10:19:36
Link | Citer | R

I never really got frustrated with Titan. I enjoy the fight too much. Was a lot easier on blm than drg though.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-10-14 10:19:48
Link | Citer | R

Problem is SE requiring you to have a second tank for no reason at all as well. Would be nice if SE could let you make a setup for the DF (like selecting how many DDs/healers/tanks you want) and then look for them through it
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 13441 13442 13443 ... 22712 22713 22714