Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 13400 13401 13402 ... 22710 22711 22712
VIP
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Aelius
By Aeltorian Ausrillius 2013-10-02 18:26:41
Link | Citer | R

Hitting the weights in my tighty whity subligars while hopped up on preworkout formula cancels out any health concerns.
By Quiznor 2013-10-02 18:27:29
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Ramuh.Sagittario said: »
Pre work out 'supplements' are a disaster waiting to happen. All they do is increase your heart rate and dilate your arteries alongside a hit of stimulants that throw your nervous system into overdrive. It puts a strain on your heart being forced into this state through chemical methods using synthetic ingredients that have unknown long term health implications. Stay away from them at all costs unless you want health problems in years to come.

You can get a pre workout energy boost through a million alternative sources that won't give you a stroke at 40 and leave you bald with liver disease.

Already too late for him

Told you I've stopped shaving my head >_>
VIP
By Aeltorian Ausrillius 2013-10-02 18:41:36
Link | Citer | R

Hair loss. That explains everything.
By Quiznor 2013-10-02 18:43:20
Link | Citer | R

If that's you Aelius,I expected someone different :o

Then again apparently I expect everyone to be different >_>
By volkom 2013-10-02 18:45:38
Link | Citer | R

Quiznor said: »
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Ramuh.Sagittario said: »
Pre work out 'supplements' are a disaster waiting to happen. All they do is increase your heart rate and dilate your arteries alongside a hit of stimulants that throw your nervous system into overdrive. It puts a strain on your heart being forced into this state through chemical methods using synthetic ingredients that have unknown long term health implications. Stay away from them at all costs unless you want health problems in years to come.

You can get a pre workout energy boost through a million alternative sources that won't give you a stroke at 40 and leave you bald with liver disease.

Already too late for him

Told you I've stopped shaving my head >_>

[+]
VIP
By Aeltorian Ausrillius 2013-10-02 18:45:57
Link | Citer | R

I'm always expected to be different.
By Quiznor 2013-10-02 18:48:45
Link | Citer | R

I also want to add the word "Que" to the blinding rage inducer from the lodestone
By Quiznor 2013-10-02 18:50:38
Link | Citer | R

volkom said: »

[+]
By fractalvoid 2013-10-02 18:54:20
Link | Citer | R

Leon Kasai said: »
And the last starter is revealed...Guess I'm going water this gen...

Yup!
Froakie and Charmander

Glad I got X

also quiz with hair photo is a shoop
By Quiznor 2013-10-02 18:57:35
Link | Citer | R

fractalvoid said: »
Leon Kasai said: »
And the last starter is revealed...Guess I'm going water this gen...

Yup!
Froakie and Charmander

Glad I got X

also quiz with hair photo is a shoop

If I had a shirt on I'd post a better pic :<

edit: Actually,if I had a shave (face,before volk/drac say anything!) I'd post a better pic,because dem shoulders/traps!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-10-02 18:58:56
Link | Citer | R

Josiahkf said: »
Now I actually smile a bit every time I grab my phone, yay sch
Thanks Jaclyn <3

+1 for background

-9001 for iphone
By Quiznor 2013-10-02 19:02:50
Link | Citer | R

Do you still play,trans?
By fractalvoid 2013-10-02 19:11:36
Link | Citer | R

i still play xi, yeah. haven't been on in a few days though. (not rly by choice, am dealing with junky rl stuff)

i actually have preorder code for xiv on my account and everything too...just need a registration code lol.
i just cancelled preorder cos it was taking forever and i couldnt get new pc quite yet anyway, and it ran like junk even on lowest settings during beta :<
By Quiznor 2013-10-02 19:14:24
Link | Citer | R

i still play xi, yeah. haven't been on in a few days though. (not rly by choice, am dealing with junky rl stuff)

i actually have preorder code for xiv on my account and everything too...just need a registration code lol.
i just cancelled preorder cos it was taking forever and i couldnt get new pc quite yet anyway, and it ran like junk even on lowest settings during beta :<

/comfort

I'm gone from XI,have been for several months at this point,XIV is mostly what I'm at now,short of the odd game here or there that gets released,but not too many games this year. At least not too many new ones. Filled alot of the year between new releases with old games I never finished. XIV is killing all my time now though lol

Post deleted by User.
By Quiznor 2013-10-02 19:21:44
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Outlast just came out I think, a stunning survival horror game on PC and soon to be ps4

As far as I know the rest of my year looks like this....

Windwaker HD
Beyond: Two Souls
Pokemon X & Y
Dead Rising 3 (and xbox one to play it on)
Super Mario 3D World
FFX/FFX-2 HD (if they ever come out lol)
Zelda Link Between Worlds

Watch Dogs and Batman are pc games,so I'll pick them up whenever cheaply.

Think that's everything for the rest of the year.
By fractalvoid 2013-10-02 19:22:08
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, it seems pretty nice, can't really comment but I almost don't feel bad for starting yet since I kinda wait for more things to be able to do, but I probably wouldn't get bored anyway.

I don't know when I'll start XIV or even if I'll quit XI when that happens, I never thought I'd play XI again (or get so into it again) after I had quit for a few years so... @_@

and ya i totally need to grab a wiiU, want pikmin3 and windwaker HD and whatever other games will be coming out for that in the future that will be fun.
By Quiznor 2013-10-02 19:32:08
Link | Citer | R

I find it so hard to play my wiiu. Almost everything about it makes me hate it. I'm 90% buying zelda for collector purposes,because I still have my GC limited edition copy and 100% save file. I'll probably turn it on for a bit to see the visuals but idk if/when I'll get around to doing it all properly again. Only have 5 wiiu games atm,took me forever to play some of them properly after I bought them. So little worth owning on the console. But I'm a tech junkie/non fanboy gamer,so I'll buy any and all platforms for stupid reasons like "there's 1 game I want" or just to have it as the tech junkie side of me >_>
 Asura.Lokimaru
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Rocketpop
By Asura.Lokimaru 2013-10-02 19:47:41
Link | Citer | R

Home from my first day of work :3
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-10-02 19:53:47
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Lokimaru said: »

hate it yet?

Also,they're remaking Carrie? I'll go see that anyways
 Asura.Lokimaru
By Asura.Lokimaru 2013-10-02 20:02:42
Link | Citer | R

hate it yet?

It's a pretty nice easy job.
By Quiznor 2013-10-02 20:03:28
Link | Citer | R

hate it yet?

What do you do?

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Lokimaru
By Asura.Lokimaru 2013-10-02 20:04:48
Link | Citer | R

hate it yet?

What do you do?
It's an RV/car parts wholesale distributor, and I do picking in warehouse and delivery driving. Though I'll really just be bouncing around helping with everything.
By Quiznor 2013-10-02 20:06:01
Link | Citer | R

hate it yet?

What do you do?
It's an RV/car parts wholesale distributor, and I do picking in warehouse and delivery driving. Though I'll really just be bouncing around helping with everything.

Sounds pretty easy!
By fractalvoid 2013-10-02 20:12:19
Link | Citer | R

I find it so hard to play my wiiu. Almost everything about it makes me hate it. I'm 90% buying zelda for collector purposes,because I still have my GC limited edition copy and 100% save file. I'll probably turn it on for a bit to see the visuals but idk if/when I'll get around to doing it all properly again. Only have 5 wiiu games atm,took me forever to play some of them properly after I bought them. So little worth owning on the console. But I'm a tech junkie/non fanboy gamer,so I'll buy any and all platforms for stupid reasons like "there's 1 game I want" or just to have it as the tech junkie side of me >_>

Yea I doubt I'll get any nextgen systems, wouldnt mind having it but would feel like it's just wasted money

also, cant quote cos am edit-ing but grats on new job laffter. warehouse picking is soooo fun!

not rly tho. its super easy and totally better than most other jobs that would pay around the same (from my limited experiences atleast)
By Quiznor 2013-10-02 20:15:15
Link | Citer | R

Yea I doubt I'll get any nextgen systems, wouldnt mind having it but would feel like it's just wasted money

I cancelled my ps4 preorder because sony havent shown off a SINGLE game to make me buy one. I'm sure they'll have some eventually,but till at least early next year,I can do without and hold off lol
By Quiznor 2013-10-02 20:18:41
Link | Citer | R

I always get a grin when I hear a legit irish accent in a movie lol
By fractalvoid 2013-10-02 20:18:53
Link | Citer | R

im sure some of the games that they'll have on the online store will be nice, ps3 had some really good 3rd party dev games.

im just lazy and poor tho. if i had tons of money, like hell id get that all that junk
First Page 2 3 ... 13400 13401 13402 ... 22710 22711 22712