Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 13375 13376 13377 ... 22709 22710 22711
 Phoenix.Hotaruu
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Michiiru
By Phoenix.Hotaruu 2013-09-25 07:44:40
Link | Citer | R

Thinking about cookies
[+]
 Phoenix.Dramatica
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Darkmagi1
By Phoenix.Dramatica 2013-09-25 07:50:55
Link | Citer | R

Cookies? http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/
[+]
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2013-09-25 11:33:50
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Odin.Liela
Serveur: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-09-25 13:58:57
Link | Citer | R

I love it when I think I only have two oatmeal cream pie cookies left, but then I actually have three left. Yay freebie! <3
[+]
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-09-25 19:06:48
Link | Citer | R

D: I broke the thread!

And also I have further proof that whenever I'm having a pretty awesome day, it's AWFUL luck for everyone else! Let me just tell you all about it, since nothing you've said all day sounded anything like "tell me about your day!"

Ok, so, most days that I have are pretty good. There's nothing much at all wrong with my life, I have it kinda easy. That's ok with me! But sometimes I wake up, and I just know it's going to be the best day ever! Today was just such a day. I woke up feeling well-rested and non-sleepy, got out of bed with a grin after hitting the snooze just once instead of with a groan after hitting the snooze three times like normal. The weather today was just exactly how I like it, 49 degrees and raining with heavy cloud coverage. I got to wear long sleeves, which I much prefer to short sleeves (my elbows look weird ok,) I got to wear warm snuggly socks and boots, breakfast was delicious. It was just one of those great days! I got in a small spat around lunch, probably because being hungry increases the chance of crabbiness in your average Liela by 400%, but I got over it quickly. Great day!

My dog threw up three times. My coworker's wife got sick and he had to go home and take care of her and their 7-month old daughter, who has an ear infection. Our secretary got food poisoning and was puking all day. CCL's son got admitted to the hospital with two abscesses on his liver that need drained. And the worst, by far the worst-- we share a parking lot with a glass company. Today a one of their men was standing beneath a forklift that had a few thousand (?) pounds of glass on it. That glass fell down onto our neighbor's man and killed him instantly. I am so sorry for his family.

I'm telling you guys, when I wake up cheerful, I need to just shout out a warning to everyone else, and you all need to go back to bed and stay there until the danger passes. :-(
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-09-25 19:20:39
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-09-25 19:34:11
Link | Citer | R

Josiahkf said: »
That's an impressively sized post liela.

I had a lot to say. xD Mostly, I am fond of you all, so please nobody stand under any forklifts. D:
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-09-25 19:37:04
Link | Citer | R

Had a hilarious one today in Haukke Manor. A PLD who's highest job level was 32 told me I was a bad WHM,because I wasnt nuking. This coming from the PLD that was taking so much damage I didnt have time to nuke even if I wanted to. The conversation after it was brilliant. I got told I was free to leave since he had insta party invite for being PLD. And of course when I said I had PLD50 (which I do lol) I got called a liar and a scrub and was told he wouldnt check my earch info because he "knew what he'd find to be true". So little did he know,that me and the 2 DDs in the dungeon,were all my RL friends on skype together and we all just bailed,***was priceless.

We were falling around in laughter,was epic

wait for it

dary

....wait....
[+]
VIP
user: Aelius
By Aeltorian Ausrillius 2013-09-25 19:39:14
Link | Citer | R

Video. Now.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2013-09-25 20:35:34
Link | Citer | R

pinnacle cookie dough vodka is my new addiction
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-09-25 21:31:29
Link | Citer | R

I need to come up with a lesson for chapter 13 in Jane Eyre. Any ideas? I'm drawing a blank, here.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2013-09-25 22:29:02
Link | Citer | R

Which one was that, when she leaves Sinjin?
By volkom 2013-09-25 22:31:17
Link | Citer | R

*** goblin is on the bad word filter list.... really?
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-09-25 22:40:31
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Xueye said: »
Wait, wha? This is where she has her long dialogue with Rochester for the first time after meeting him.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-09-25 22:46:09
Link | Citer | R

i can see almost everything on the list except fudge and ***. one is a confection and the other is a medical term for a part of the female anatomy. ARE WE SAYING THERE IS SOMETHING VULGAR ABOUT THE FEMALE FORM, OR IS FFXIAH SECRETLY OWNED BY DENTIST INTENT ON DESTROYING FUDGE AS WE KNOW IT?~!
[+]
Serveur: Sargatanas
user: Yomisha
By Yomisha Belmont 2013-09-25 22:46:22
Link | Citer | R

Have them create their own dialogue with a partner! amg boom, so creative. No? Okay.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-09-25 22:47:08
Link | Citer | R

Yomisha Belmont said: »
Have them create their own dialogue with a partner! amg boom, so creative. No? Okay.

i feel that the thing you said is bad, and you're dumb for being so bad. stupid.

PROJECT COMPLETE!

mail me an a.

night.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-09-25 22:54:47
Link | Citer | R

Yomisha Belmont said: »
I......

was actually thinking of doing something like that. It actually works, because I was thinking of introducing the British Battle of Wits that is found in a ton of English literature like Shakespeare.

Also was thinking of using this as an intro:
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2013-09-25 23:04:00
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Wait, wha? This is where she has her long dialogue with Rochester for the first time after meeting him.

Maybe I'm thinking of late vol. 2/3 or something.

In that case, discuss how the introduction of Rochester contrasts typical classical males, in that he's not portrayed as the shining epitome of masculinity, but rather eccentricity and needing someone to take care of him.

I think.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-09-25 23:13:15
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »

Maybe I'm thinking of late vol. 2/3 or something.

In that case, discuss how the introduction of Rochester contrasts typical classical males, in that he's not portrayed as the shining epitome of masculinity, but rather eccentricity and needing someone to take care of him.

I think.
I see where I was confused. For some reason, I was thinking that you were calling one of the places in the book Sinjin, but I forgot that's how you're supposed to pronounce St John. That to me is just weird.

I could introduce that, as well. We did first impressions today, so I could expand on that and discuss how her impression might have changed since she saw him twist his ankle on the road.
 Odin.Minefield
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-09-26 00:57:21
Link | Citer | R

Well at least I made that Praetorium run hilarious for everyone, even if it took like an hour.

Gnite there!
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-09-26 01:33:11
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodbathboy
By Bismarck.Bloodbathboy 2013-09-26 02:45:49
Link | Citer | R

Had 5 guys try and jump me tonight. 2 are in hospital. 3 are at the dentenion center. If you are asked to leave a club, just leave. I was just protecting my club. Why do folks have to *** up so much?
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2013-09-26 03:17:12
Link | Citer | R

So I am sitting here at 4 AM not able to sleep because my Dad has decided to take it upon himself to "rescue" one of his taxi customers who has some sort of domestic problems and is letting her stay here tonight. She looks the blonde meth head from the early episodes of Breaking Bad, so that is enough reason in my mind to be uncomfortable about her being here.

I am also uncomfortable because once upon a time my Dad talked offhandedly about converting our day room into another room and renting it to this lady. At the time I didn't think he was serious and I also didn't know she looked like a freaking junkie. Now this is a serious concern.

What has me up right now is that I can't decide if my Dad is just a super bad judge of character, or if he is some sort of emotional parasite, feeding off the failures of other people to make himself feel better. His "friends" or maybe just people he invests his time in is a better way to put it consist of:

Debbie - A divorcing woman with 2 autistic kids she is always a few seconds from losing to social services.
Jim - A failed Jehova Witness. Also a blithering idiot from the few conversations I have had with him.
"The Old Man" - Some old guy I don't even know his name, this guy has a bird and is a stiff breeze away from dying.
Margot - The junkie looking chick that is over right now.

Hell even looking at myself when he let me move in a year ago, I was broke, had... and still have a shitty car, my room mate (sister) just totaled her car and ruined the whole apartment thing we had going, and I was still in the process of getting divorced.

I dunno, just lots of things going on in my head I guess. Sometimes I hate thinking, wish brains just had a standby mode.
 Ramuh.Sagittario
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2013-09-26 05:06:41
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Bloodbathboy said: »
Had 5 guys try and jump me tonight. 2 are in hospital. 3 are at the dentenion center. If you are asked to leave a club, just leave. I was just protecting my club. Why do folks have to *** up so much?

I always find it amusing when idiots think it's a good idea to fight with a bouncer. I've come to the conclusion that the term bouncer is related to making people bounce of the ground.
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2013-09-26 05:53:29
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Bloodbathboy said: »
Some people can't handle alcohol.
By Fyyvoaa 2013-09-26 07:32:42
Link | Citer | R

weekend gonna be gooooood :3
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-09-26 08:35:30
Link | Citer | R

volkom said: »
a** goblin is on the bad word filter list.... really?

Thats the beauty of being able to type.

wtf,really? someone *** edited this ***? thats some nazi stuff.......
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2013-09-26 09:32:41
Link | Citer | R

It's so ridiculous... I must have it.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 13375 13376 13377 ... 22709 22710 22711