Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 10814 10815 10816 ... 22715 22716 22717
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2013-03-20 18:53:21
Link | Citer | R

The Navy really makes me feel like Kif a lot.
By Quiznor 2013-03-20 18:53:25
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial said: »
Quiznor said: »
Seeing all the bandwagon mythics makes my stomach turn

Bandwagon mythics? did everyone hear about the update to jump and suddenly want to be a mythic polearm drg?

Sorry but i am all for it, get them off my DRK job. Let us real drk play it!

stage 3 of apoc btw :P need to get off my lazy bum and get back into farming dynamis

No,like I was saying since day 1,people are realizing their loldynasolo'd relics arent an achievement anymore and bandwagoning a mythic
By Quiznor 2013-03-20 18:56:41
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bluespoons said: »
Bismarck.Leneth said: »
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
^ :\
:< You can be better than the stereotype!
why destroying what generations of women have established? oo It works well and men get the feeling of being needed again.
Aye! Gets me a foot rub, so meh lol

but it is a one way street and not fair. If you whine you get what ever you want. If we men whine, we get called pansies and get nothing! no amount of whining will get us a *** >_>

Uh actually he got one for over 40 minutes last night soooooo... yeah

You need to up your skills blue....
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-03-20 18:56:54
Link | Citer | R

Dyna sucks ***. My anni will always be an achievement to me.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-03-20 18:57:40
Link | Citer | R

whaaat? what's wrong with a 40 minute bj?
By Quiznor 2013-03-20 18:59:01
Link | Citer | R

I'd say "it means you suck" but to be more accurate,maybe you need to be better at it? :P
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2013-03-20 18:59:23
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Vyre said: »
The Navy really makes me feel like Kif a lot.

How so? and what command are you at?

@Quiz: Personally bud i dont care what others think. To someone like me who does not get all the time in the world to get a particular piece of gear, getting a relic is a huge achievement. Sure it's nothing compared to those end game linkshells that pull in millions of gil for their members every day, but as a solo'er i take what i can get. For me, a mythic is way out the question. So if people dont like the fact i made ragnarok because since day 1 i wanted it, and they want to call me a bandwagoner, go ahead, i dont care. I still felt very accomplished and enjoyed myself emensly when i did my first scourge after getting it! And if anyone cares, i have pictures from 09-10 when i got off deployment and started skilling up greatsword on my pld from 0-250. Even used it in a merit pt before i leveled up drk.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-03-20 19:00:42
Link | Citer | R

I'd say "it means you suck" but to be more accurate,maybe you need to be better at it? :P

lol no way. I didn't take that long because I couldn't get him to finish, I took that long because I didn't want him to. The finish isn't all there is to a bj.
By Quiznor 2013-03-20 19:01:37
Link | Citer | R

Reminds me if I get my account back,I went 5/5 resolution just before I stopped. GS skill was at 250 when I did that lol think I stopped around 300
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2013-03-20 19:02:21
Link | Citer | R

lol no way. I didn't take that long because I couldn't get him to finish, I took that long because I didn't want him to. The finish isn't all there is to a bj.

That's not a ***....that's cruel and unusual punishment/torture! poor guy must have had blue balls for a good 30 minutes >_<
By Quiznor 2013-03-20 19:02:47
Link | Citer | R

That's not a ***....that's cruel and unusual punishment/torture! poor guy must have had blue balls for a good 30 minutes >_<

He said it before I could!
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-03-20 19:02:50
Link | Citer | R

He enjoyed it!
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2013-03-20 19:04:10
Link | Citer | R

Reminds me if I get my account back,I went 5/5 resolution just before I stopped. GS skill was at 250 when I did that lol think I stopped around 300

Always have loved swords and great swords. So happy that rune fencer is coming out as a great sword job. Will probably wait to level it though. I need gilz to make my relic so thinking of doing some fell cleaves for gil when the expansion comes out. Let others leech and they can pay me, finish my relic just that much sooner! I'll just level up rune fencer and maybe geo later old school style, so i can learn the new jobs

@bluespoons: LIES! he claimed to enjoy it! Guys are smart not to complain when it comes to those types of things, least he be cut off from the shorter versions in the future
By Quiznor 2013-03-20 19:04:20
Link | Citer | R

God I need to get back into the game >_>
By Quiznor 2013-03-20 19:05:29
Link | Citer | R

Always have loved swords and great swords. So happy that rune fencer is coming out as a great sword job. Will probably wait to level it though. I need gilz to make my relic so thinking of doing some fell cleaves for gil when the expansion comes out. Let others leech and they can pay me, finish my relic just that much sooner! I'll just level up rune fencer and maybe geo later old school style, so i can learn the new jobs

That reminds me to finish Aegis lol Burtgang been almost done for years now @_@ lazy quiz!
 Shiva.Spathaian
Serveur: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-03-20 19:05:46
Link | Citer | R

1) wtf have I come back to.
2)

Seems sad that anyone would not enjoy 40minutes of pleasure from essentially extreme teasing.

But I'm weird.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-03-20 19:05:52
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Weakness
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2013-03-20 19:06:43
Link | Citer | R

Skipping the *** conversation...

Anyway~ I'm getting better at this cooking thing. Rosemary and basil pork chops with scalloped potatoes tonight.

[+]
 Shiva.Bailiegrace
Serveur: Shiva
user: Bai
By Shiva.Bailiegrace 2013-03-20 19:07:05
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-03-20 19:07:17
Link | Citer | R

ugh <3 scalloped taters so hard
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2013-03-20 19:08:02
Link | Citer | R

Could come to quetz? join me and my other couple of friends as we low man random ***and generally just have a good time?

I'll admit i don't get that much of the new end game content done, but i am quite happy just goofing off and doing random stuff with my good friends Nandeyanen, Cyrric, Saskiot, and occassionally Soukii. We do things we never had the chance to do back at 75 cap, and even if they are not really "Achievements" now, damnit we have fun and thats all that matters!
By Quiznor 2013-03-20 19:08:14
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Bailiegrace said: »

I'm pretty sure abyss wants the Q:
By Quiznor 2013-03-20 19:08:22
Link | Citer | R

Dear god whats did I just say
By Quiznor 2013-03-20 19:08:57
Link | Citer | R

Could come to quetz? join me and my other couple of friends as we low man random ***and generally just have a good time?

I'll admit i don't get that much of the new end game content done, but i am quite happy just goofing off and doing random stuff with my good friends Nandeyanen, Cyrric, Saskiot, and occassionally Soukii. We do things we never had the chance to do back at 75 cap, and even if they are not really "Achievements" now, damnit we have fun and thats all that matters!

I meant the women :P My account is suspended atm :<
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2013-03-20 19:11:34
Link | Citer | R

Could come to quetz? join me and my other couple of friends as we low man random ***and generally just have a good time? I'll admit i don't get that much of the new end game content done, but i am quite happy just goofing off and doing random stuff with my good friends Nandeyanen, Cyrric, Saskiot, and occassionally Soukii. We do things we never had the chance to do back at 75 cap, and even if they are not really "Achievements" now, damnit we have fun and thats all that matters!
The women eh.
Least your in the states, as much as i like japanese women, i don't like their little school girl voices during certain activities. I shouldnt hear certain words in certain tones of voices >_<

Sorry but when a mid 20's women sounds like a 10 year old girl that is just a turn off for me. Worse when they are half my size >_>
By Quiznor 2013-03-20 19:12:18
Link | Citer | R

Could come to quetz? join me and my other couple of friends as we low man random ***and generally just have a good time? I'll admit i don't get that much of the new end game content done, but i am quite happy just goofing off and doing random stuff with my good friends Nandeyanen, Cyrric, Saskiot, and occassionally Soukii. We do things we never had the chance to do back at 75 cap, and even if they are not really "Achievements" now, damnit we have fun and thats all that matters!
The women eh.
Least your in the states, as much as i like japanese women, i don't like their little school girl voices during certain activities. I shouldnt hear certain words in certain tones of voices >_<

Sorry but when a mid 20's women sounds like a 10 year old girl that is just a turn off for me. Worse when they are half my size >_>

I live in Ireland! Gowai US! Although they give it up for the accent.....
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-03-20 19:12:47
Link | Citer | R

time to lay in bed and play some persona 4 :D
By Quiznor 2013-03-20 19:13:12
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Catnipthief said: »

How far? I'm gonna fire it up in a few mins
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-03-20 19:14:40
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Catnipthief said: »

How far? I'm gonna fire it up in a few mins

not really far lol, only played it for about an hour or so so far, I kinda got hooked into minecraft making my ghetto temple of time :p
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2013-03-20 19:17:10
Link | Citer | R

Ireland? DAMN YOUS! I want to go back to the motherland some time. I'm like half irish and i take after my irish heritage more than anything. My mother is kind of tall for a woman, 5'9'', with dirty blond hair and blue eyes among other irish features. Her sister, true sister (same mother and father), is short as all hell (5'4'') and has black hair and dark brown eyes. It's almost as if the gene pool split between the irish and native american lines for my mother and aunt. It's wierd.
First Page 2 3 ... 10814 10815 10816 ... 22715 22716 22717