Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 10645 10646 10647 ... 22718 22719 22720
By Jetackuu 2013-03-10 20:42:51
Link | Citer | R

Quiznor said: »
?

I'm not sure which part you're aiming the question at
I don't get it, you said "Irish language" what the *** is that?
 Shiva.Bailiegrace
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Bai
By Shiva.Bailiegrace 2013-03-10 20:44:13
Link | Citer | R

Occasionally Pandora does this to me though ._.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2013-03-10 20:46:34
Link | Citer | R

He'd hit it.

and my most recent experience with Pandora radio was sitting in the car with two coworkers who are about 10~ years older than me, both white as hell (so am I) listening to reggae, I hate reggae.
 Alexander.Drokin
Serveur: Alexander
user: drokin
By Alexander.Drokin 2013-03-10 20:51:31
Link | Citer | R

What were you listening to on Pandora that they were playing a song from Hannah Montana, anyway?

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-03-10 20:52:40
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Bailiegrace said: »
Occasionally Pandora does this to me though ._.
Sometimes I think they juxtapose the weirdest song combinations just to see if you're actually awake and listening.

"Oh you're listening to Nine Inch Nails radio? Would you like to hear some Backstreet Boys now?"
[+]
 Shiva.Bailiegrace
By Shiva.Bailiegrace 2013-03-10 20:53:56
Link | Citer | R

I might have a miley cyrus station ._o
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-03-10 20:54:33
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Liela said: »
You could make more eating/drinking gifs Spath. Like the coffee one this morning. *Sip-sip, hmm, not great but not bad.* I imagined you giving that coffee a 6/10, would drink again. But what if you had something you didn't like! Then you would have to make a funny expression instead of a 6/10 expression. :D
Liela, I think you are the biggest fan of my gifs and this idea amuses me greatly. I'll see what I can do. XP
[+]
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
Serveur: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-03-10 20:56:56
Link | Citer | R

I think my favorite part about Pandora is tweaking a station to get it just right.

I use the windows app so I don't use up memory using the whole browser, and it looks really nice.
 Odin.Liela
Serveur: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-03-10 20:58:02
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
You could make more eating/drinking gifs Spath. Like the coffee one this morning. *Sip-sip, hmm, not great but not bad.* I imagined you giving that coffee a 6/10, would drink again. But what if you had something you didn't like! Then you would have to make a funny expression instead of a 6/10 expression. :D
Liela, I think you are the biggest fan of my gifs and this idea amuses me greatly. I'll see what I can do. XP

I don't know if I see them all because I only see what Facebook pops up into my news feed. I will just have to visit your page to make sure I got them all!
 Shiva.Bailiegrace
By Shiva.Bailiegrace 2013-03-10 20:58:26
Link | Citer | R

Alexander.Drokin said: »
What were you listening to on Pandora that they were playing a song from Hannah Montana, anyway?
Miley Cyrus station....but...I can explain.
I wanted Disney songs but the "Disney Station" played children songs for the most part. I can only tolerate so many variations of Wheels on the bus and veggie tale songs before I go back to...anything else.
By Jetackuu 2013-03-10 20:58:35
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Kalilla said: »
I think my favorite part about Pandora is tweaking a station to get it just right.

I use the windows program so I don't use up memory using the whole browser, and it looks really nice.
ftfy
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-03-10 20:58:44
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder

[+]
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-03-10 21:01:01
Link | Citer | R

Jetackuu said: »

I use the windows program so I don't use up memory using the whole browser, and it looks really nice.
ftfy
Actually, Pandora calls it a Desktop App because it uses Adobe Air. :x
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-03-10 21:02:05
Link | Citer | R

We just got back from grabbing some groceries, and on our way home we saw a girl dressed in a skintight red and black joker/jester outfit, holding a huge sign that said "This doesn't mean anything." Well ok then!
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-03-10 21:03:04
Link | Citer | R

Bad purple!
[+]
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-03-10 21:03:14
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Bad purple!
no you! D:
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-03-10 21:03:59
Link | Citer | R

Fy skäms lila D:
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-03-10 21:04:56
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Fy skäms lila
._.!!!!!! googled it
By Jetackuu 2013-03-10 21:06:20
Link | Citer | R

ftfy

I don't really care what they call it or what shitty adobe product they use, they could make it out of fluffy rainbow clouds.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-03-10 21:06:32
Link | Citer | R

I don't know if I see them all because I only see what Facebook pops up into my news feed. I will just have to visit your page to make sure I got them all!
lol. XP So much pressure!

We just got back from grabbing some groceries, and on our way home we saw a girl dressed in a skintight red and black joker/jester outfit, holding a huge sign that said "This doesn't mean anything." Well ok then!
Oh really now?
 Alexander.Drokin
Serveur: Alexander
user: drokin
By Alexander.Drokin 2013-03-10 21:06:36
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Bailiegrace said: »
Alexander.Drokin said: »
Miley Cyrus station....but...I can explain.
I wanted Disney songs but the "Disney Station" played children songs for the most part. I can only tolerate so many variations of Wheels on the bus and veggie tale songs before I go back to...anything else.
Haha. /comfort
Is there a "Disney Movie Soundtrack" station, by any chance?

I really don't have much variety on my Pandora playlist section right now.

Atreyu and Breaking Benjamin should be removed, as they get enough airtime on the Rise Against station. I also need to start setting my stations to Shuffle so I don't hear the same things so much.

I'm missing stations for good bands like Thrice and Incubus, as well as older music that I should have stations for, like Journey and Kansas and whatnot.

P.S. Bright Eyes is on there because of my girlfriend... But it actually plays some good mellow/folk rock, so it's okay in my book.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-03-10 21:07:46
Link | Citer | R

ftfy

I don't really care what they call it or what shitty adobe product they use, they could make it out of fluffy rainbow clouds.
okay adobe hater :|!
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-03-10 21:09:32
Link | Citer | R

how was your nap spath?
By Jetackuu 2013-03-10 21:10:43
Link | Citer | R

ftfy

okay adobe hater :|!

not a big fan of proprietary crap :P
 Lakshmi.Kittykite
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Kittykite
By Lakshmi.Kittykite 2013-03-10 21:10:45
Link | Citer | R

Sounds like something my friend would have done, she once dressed up like Harley Quinn and basically attacked someone because they didn't know who she was dressed up as xD , good times :) gooooood times.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2013-03-10 21:11:12
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Kittykite said: »
Sounds like something my friend would have done, she once dressed up like Harley Quinn and basically attacked someone because they didn't know who she was dressed up as xD , good times :) gooooood times.
with a oversized hammer? or rocket launcher?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Kittykite
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Kittykite
By Lakshmi.Kittykite 2013-03-10 21:12:13
Link | Citer | R

With a fist and a piece of paper :P
I'm sure if she would have been able to bring a hammer or rocket launcher in school she would have though XD
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-03-10 21:12:16
Link | Citer | R

how was your nap spath?
Could have been better. Took forever to get to sleep and woke up randomly about 3 times. x.x

How was your day?
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-03-10 21:15:18
Link | Citer | R

So much pressure!

No pressure! I think your gifs are cute.
By Jetackuu 2013-03-10 21:21:16
Link | Citer | R

With a fist and a piece of paper :P
I'm sure if she would have been able to bring a hammer or rocket launcher in school she would have though XD
lolwow
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 10645 10646 10647 ... 22718 22719 22720