Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 10619 10620 10621 ... 22718 22719 22720
 Ramuh.Urial
Serveur: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2013-03-08 14:49:35
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Ramuh.Urial said: »
Where has Blue been, BTW? Do I just miss her when she gets on? I wonder how she's progressing.
She's been busy with her dog and all since he's been having complications.
:/

Oh crap! What's wrong with her dog?!?

I know she had complications with the first pregnancy, and now she's having somewhat of a rough go with this one. I hope she's not too stressed right now.
Lots of things that make for sads.

I know. I bet Yomi has the scoop.
She posted in here the other day about the masses they found etc and the current situation.
Probably rather recent on her post history.
L2InternetStalkMoar

Masses? Like masses in her dog or masses in her uterus or something?!? I'd say *** the dog if it's a complication with her!

BRB backreading. Jumping to conclusions isn't good.
The dog...with the dog.
-.-
Women and their selective reading/hearing and inability to put things in context.

Contextual reading gah Zah! It's all about the pup right now!
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Serveur: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-03-08 14:52:46
Link | Citer | R

Where has Blue been, BTW? Do I just miss her when she gets on? I wonder how she's progressing.
She's been busy with her dog and all since he's been having complications.
:/

Oh crap! What's wrong with her dog?!?

I know she had complications with the first pregnancy, and now she's having somewhat of a rough go with this one. I hope she's not too stressed right now.
Lots of things that make for sads.

I know. I bet Yomi has the scoop.
She posted in here the other day about the masses they found etc and the current situation.
Probably rather recent on her post history.
L2InternetStalkMoar

Masses? Like masses in her dog or masses in her uterus or something?!? I'd say *** the dog if it's a complication with her!

BRB backreading. Jumping to conclusions isn't good.
The dog...with the dog.
-.-
Women and their selective reading/hearing and inability to put things in context.

Contextual reading gah Zah! It's all about the pup right now!

In my defense, she's admitted to problems with pregnancies. One being a very VERY unfortunate circumstance.
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-03-08 14:54:31
Link | Citer | R

:o Ya'll be talking bout me.

Pregnancy is fine, just had an appointment a couple days ago. He's growing just fine and apparently his love for violent crimes against my organs is nothing to be concerned about. I'll have a sono in 2 weeks and a couple weeks after that. In 4 weeks I start going 2x a week every week til I have him for heart/blood checks on us both.

^ thas muh dog, Obie. He had two masses in his abdomen that were growing rapidly and making him unable to go to the bathroom. Found out it wasn't cancer, but it's still bad. He had one mass removed, but the other can't be touched because his aorta runs through it. Went to see him today, he's doing a lot better. They thought he'd die in surgery or after it and that was Tuesday. He's sitting up now, wagging when we go see him, whines at us and tries to leave with us. He can't walk though, something with his back legs, like he's too weak still. He's got vasculitis in one leg but they're fixing it. He needs to be a bit stronger to try out a medicine that might manage the growth of his other mass. If the meds don't work, we gotta put him down. (Uri was right about the sads lol)

HI ZAH, HOW'S DA BABY!?

Hi thread, sawp?!
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2013-03-08 14:55:01
Link | Citer | R

In my defense, she's admitted to problems with pregnancies. One being a very VERY unfortunate circumstance.
Just saying you totally did that female thing of jumping off subject and assuming the worst!
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-03-08 14:55:41
Link | Citer | R

I bet Zah cuts you, Uri.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Serveur: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-03-08 14:56:34
Link | Citer | R

Yay Zah has the power to summon spoons!
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2013-03-08 14:57:45
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bluespoons said: »
I bet Zah cuts you, Uri.
Nah, Zah and I have a 'special' relationship.....
Oh man that joke never gets old.

Also herro 28k.
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-03-08 14:57:46
Link | Citer | R

lol I just got home a bit ago, thought I'd backread
[+]
 Asura.Yomisha
user: Yomisha
By Asura.Yomisha 2013-03-08 15:03:45
Link | Citer | R

[+]
By Quiznor 2013-03-08 15:07:36
Link | Citer | R

Honey I'm home!

oh :(

[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
Serveur: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-03-08 15:08:07
Link | Citer | R

I bet Zah cuts you, Uri.
Nah, Zah and I have a 'special' relationship.....
Oh man that joke never gets old.

Also herro 28k.
Just wanted to say this was the perfect thing to read to give me a laugh, before I took a nap.

That is all.

Oh, and best of luck to your puppy, Spoons!
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-03-08 15:13:34
Link | Citer | R

Man *** being sick. I hurt all over from coughing and sneezing
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
Serveur: Odin
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-03-08 15:13:49
Link | Citer | R

Awwwwwwwwww yeah. Got back on FF today..finished 85 almace :D
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-03-08 15:13:55
Link | Citer | R

:o Ya'll be talking bout me.

Pregnancy is fine, just had an appointment a couple days ago. He's growing just fine and apparently his love for violent crimes against my organs is nothing to be concerned about. I'll have a sono in 2 weeks and a couple weeks after that. In 4 weeks I start going 2x a week every week til I have him for heart/blood checks on us both.

^ thas muh dog, Obie. He had two masses in his abdomen that were growing rapidly and making him unable to go to the bathroom. Found out it wasn't cancer, but it's still bad. He had one mass removed, but the other can't be touched because his aorta runs through it. Went to see him today, he's doing a lot better. They thought he'd die in surgery or after it and that was Tuesday. He's sitting up now, wagging when we go see him, whines at us and tries to leave with us. He can't walk though, something with his back legs, like he's too weak still. He's got vasculitis in one leg but they're fixing it. He needs to be a bit stronger to try out a medicine that might manage the growth of his other mass. If the meds don't work, we gotta put him down. (Uri was right about the sads lol)

HI ZAH, HOW'S DA BABY!?

Hi thread, sawp?!

Very good to hear! I'm sure the stress of having your pup go through treatments was agonizing. I know you never want to transfer that kind of stress. You're due in May, right? I thought you were drawing close to the "OMG! This is unbearable!" period that hit me in December. Are you getting enough sleep? Got to love that tappa-tap-tap across your rib cage in the wee hours of the morning.

He's a sweetpea and super cuddly! I can't wait until the stage where he develops a little more personality. I thought I wouldn't be on here as much, but between naps, feedings, and not being a work, I've been a little bored. There's only so many times you can clean, re-read books, or do crosswords.

His sleep scheduled was pretty predictable until last week. My brain has kind of degenerated into cranial goo it feels like, but my mom is coming in this weekend, so hopefully the BF and I will get a chance to go frolic for an evening!

I'm half-assedly missing work. Conflicted feeling. When the BF gets home I immediately motor-mouth his ear off. I feel like a dog bouncing and hopping around. "OMG! MAH PEOPLE!!!"

/jabber-jabber-jabber

Next week my friends who teach will be off work, so I'll get my people time. THANK GOD!
[+]
 Cerberus.Valmur
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2013-03-08 15:14:41
Link | Citer | R

Loving Atelier Ayesha so far Wilbell is just <3
By Quiznor 2013-03-08 15:15:01
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Valmur said: »

Die
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2013-03-08 15:20:09
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Man *** being sick. I hurt all over from coughing and sneezing
Drac has the plague....
/quarantines drac
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-03-08 15:21:42
Link | Citer | R

lol I do that to Ovr when he gets home already.

I'm due June 10th but I'll have him right at the end of May or start of June. Every time I think I've got this guy's sleep routine figured out, he beats the hell out of me at a random time and it throws me off. The stress definitely sucks but I can calm myself down enough where I'm not totally losing my ***. My mom and brother are supposed to be here the day before I have him so I'll have help for about a week, and Ovr will have most of that week off, too. After that, I'm sure I'm screwed lol. I already have the brain goo going, idk how well I'll cope after!
[+]
 Cerberus.Valmur
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2013-03-08 15:24:29
Link | Citer | R

Quiznor said: »
Cerberus.Valmur said: »

Die

No! I think this is better than Meruru so far :P
 Odin.Minefield
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-03-08 15:26:46
Link | Citer | R

Day 1: One of them

Day 2: Two of them

Day 2, 13 minutes later:

[+]
By Quiznor 2013-03-08 15:27:37
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Minefield said: »
Day 1: One of them

Day 2: Two of them

Day 2, 13 minutes later:

And he STILL has to log in and out every 20 seconds!
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-03-08 15:32:00
Link | Citer | R

lol I do that to Ovr when he gets home already.

I'm due June 10th but I'll have him right at the end of May or start of June. Every time I think I've got this guy's sleep routine figured out, he beats the hell out of me at a random time and it throws me off. The stress definitely sucks but I can calm myself down enough where I'm not totally losing my ***. My mom and brother are supposed to be here the day before I have him so I'll have help for about a week, and Ovr will have most of that week off, too. After that, I'm sure I'm screwed lol. I already have the brain goo going, idk how well I'll cope after!

OH WOW! We really did conceive last year right around the time when you're due this year! LOL! Mmmm-mmmm! Memorial Day Weekend! (Or the weekend after.)

Glad you've found your own, personal zen-like state! Loosing a dog is emotionally taxing, even if it's just the thought of your pet dying. That's good! My parents and his came in to help for the first week too. It was a little hectic here, but I appreciated it!

Dat kiddo induced brain goo! I remember loosing my ***over calligraphy pens for my thank you cards and one lost earring on separate occasions in December. I'm an ***! LOL!
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-03-08 15:35:21
Link | Citer | R

Ok, time to go back to work, so I don't have to log in every 20 seconds.
[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-03-08 15:37:16
Link | Citer | R

hmmm what to do for dinner tonight :|
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-03-08 15:37:23
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Minefield said: »
Ok, time to go back to work, so I don't have to log in every 20 seconds.

Have fun!
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
Serveur: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-03-08 15:44:21
Link | Citer | R

Hey zahrah and blue!, I'm glad to hear that both you and your baby are doing well and I hope Obie feels better soon blue. Hope his back legs recover, I know all too well about that so I hope he gets better.

now back to reading what I missed :x
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-03-08 15:50:57
Link | Citer | R

Gonna watch "this is 40" in a minute. Its supposed to be crap,but it's a half sequel to knocked up which was great lol paul rudd ftw though
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-03-08 15:52:45
Link | Citer | R

Gonna watch "this is 40" in a minute. Its supposed to be crap,but it's a half sequel to knocked up which was great lol paul rudd ftw though

Lemme know how it is, I might be tempted to get it lol.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-03-08 15:59:56
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Catnipthief said: »
Lemme know how it is, I might be tempted to get it lol.

It has its moments but I didn't care much for it. Definitely not the worst I've seen, though.

OH WOW! We really did conceive last year right around the time when you're due this year! LOL! Mmmm-mmmm! Memorial Day Weekend! (Or the weekend after.)

Glad you've found your own, personal zen-like state! Loosing a dog is emotionally taxing, even if it's just the thought of your pet dying. That's good! My parents and his came in to help for the first week too. It was a little hectic here, but I appreciated it!

Dat kiddo induced brain goo! I remember loosing my ***over calligraphy pens for my thank you cards and one lost earring on separate occasions in December. I'm an ***! LOL!

I know when you did it!

I'll be going insane because my mom has this habit of pissing me off within 5 seconds of being around her, but that's what my brother is gonna be here for lol. I love her to death, but everything is supposed to be how SHE thinks it should be. "Oh a pacifier? Um no." "Oh you're using that brand of diapers? Why would you do that, those are terrible." Little things, but a LOT of little things.

Siren.Kalilla said: »
Hey zahrah and blue!, I'm glad to hear that both you and your baby are doing well and I hope Obie feels better soon blue. Hope his back legs recover, I know all too well about that so I hope he gets better.

now back to reading what I missed :x

Hiiiii Kaliiiii! He's doing so much better now. He hadn't eaten anything since Saturday but finally ate some today. He has to wear the cone of shame because he chewed through his IV line 3 minutes after being put in his kennel, so they think he just can't figure out how to eat with it on lol.
[+]
By Artemicion 2013-03-08 16:04:17
Link | Citer | R

O.O the new red PS3 that includes the new God of War game along with the saga collection looks pretty rad. Might have to do a trade in >:3

[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 10619 10620 10621 ... 22718 22719 22720