A Few Random Suggestions.

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXIAH.com » Suggestions » A few random suggestions.
A few random suggestions.
 Siren.Enternius
Serveur: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-03-06 12:12:13
Link | Citer | R

1)We really need a (View More) button for latest screenshots. I always feel like I missed something when they all show up at once.
2)(This one could probably go in the bugs section too) This may just be my browser messing it up, but from the home page, when I highlight Members Menu and the dropdown appears, it's always off to the left, I mean by like an inch and disappears every time I try to click on it.
3)It bugs me for some reason: In the forums, when you're looking at your own post, the Edit and Delete options should be switched around. I'm used to Edit being first and then I always go to click the first one and accidentally almost delete a post.
4)(Another bug) The comments column in the screenshots menu is still buggy, saying I have 0 comments on a screenshot that actually has 7 comments, and 2 comments on one with 0.
5)Possibly could use a quick-list to find certain items faster? Like if there was an item I was waiting for to appear on the AH, I could hit a button and it would appear in a list in the sidebar, for easier access if I wanted to check it again later. Might also work for characters too.

These are all probably harder to fix/add than I imagine, but do what you can and it will make the world a better place or something.
 Ifrit.Haseyo
Serveur: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-03-06 12:15:02
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

I support 1 and 5.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-03-06 12:24:35
Link | Citer | R

I agree on 1, 3, and 5. Never had problems like 2 or 4, so I can't comment on those. 1 especially is overdue.
 Fenrir.Alijah
user: Alijah
By Fenrir.Alijah 2009-03-06 12:24:38
Link | Citer | R

I'd like to see a "Friend of" option, like LJ has. So when you view someones page you can see their friends, and also, everyone who has them on their friends list. It's fun networking, plus, if you're trying to look someone up for LS recruiting purposes, a persons best indication of character is the company they keep!

Oh, also, is there a link to get to Advance Search for players?

When I want to search someone, I usually have to enter some jumble into the search bar and then when the "Was Unable to find ____ on Fenrir..." page, then I can finally begin my search.
 Siren.Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-03-06 12:59:56
Link | Citer | R

Where do you get those cool FF7 avatars from, Ali? I wantz <.<
 Fenrir.Alijah
user: Alijah
By Fenrir.Alijah 2009-03-06 13:32:15
Link | Citer | R

Haha they're taken from the FFVII 10th Anniversary pics, I just enhanced image and did some cropping and voila!
 Siren.Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-03-06 13:46:19
Link | Citer | R

Oh, I thought of another suggestion.

Why does it send you to the first page of the thread when you edit your post? Wouldn't it make more sense to pop right to your edited statement?
 Kujata.Gooby
Serveur: Kujata
user: Mutilator
By Kujata.Gooby 2009-03-07 01:48:14
Link | Citer | R

For #5 I use an "AH" Item set that is set to private. It's listed right on my Member's home for quick viewing when checking if any are up.
 Siren.Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-03-07 07:53:43
Link | Citer | R

I never thought of that, but they could just make it a bit easier and just have it on the sidebar for every page.

Edit: Also thought of something else. Maybe a "New comment" or "New reply" section of the inbox that will just link you directly to any new character, item, screenshot, or forum comment/reply, sorta like how the PM system works.