Genghis Khan-Global Warming Hero

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Genghis Khan-Global Warming Hero
Genghis Khan-Global Warming Hero
First Page 2
By Phyrexius 2011-01-25 13:37:53
Link | Citer | R

LoL @ Tin Head Sheeple~

Genghis Khan the Greenies first Hero

The Green Agenda

Slaughtering Children is cool!

Greenie Police...

Hurray for NAZI 4th Reich Propaganda!

Greeny Party=New NAZI Party

Have fun Tin Foil heads, remember to take your daily dose of Fluoride
 Bahamut.Lolserj
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Andras
By Bahamut.Lolserj 2011-01-25 13:38:48
Link | Citer | R

oh lord, it's you again
By Phyrexius 2011-01-25 13:39:56
Link | Citer | R

Oh Lord another Tin Head again....
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2011-01-25 13:41:15
Link | Citer | R

Phyrexius said:
Oh Lord another Tin Head again....

I don't think you understand what it means. You're the one with all the conspiracy theories, meaning you're the one with the tin foil hat.
 Bahamut.Lolserj
user: Andras
By Bahamut.Lolserj 2011-01-25 13:41:21
Link | Citer | R

if anyone is wearing tin foil on their head it's you

By Wombat 2011-01-25 13:42:09
Link | Citer | R

Oh cool, a thread about Genghis Khan!

Oh... nvm.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Serveur: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-25 13:43:01
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-25 13:43:13
Link | Citer | R

A 34 year old should know better.
By Wombat 2011-01-25 13:44:04
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:

Just scrolling through that made me tired
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-25 13:46:16
Link | Citer | R

I thought it was pretty informative and I think Phyrexius is reading it right about now.

/grin
By Phyrexius 2011-01-25 13:48:51
Link | Citer | R

Actually I HATE Conspiracy Theories. I'm not the one who believes the Conspiracy Theories portrayed on the Television screens
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
user: Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2011-01-25 13:49:51
Link | Citer | R

I read the first link but now I'm tired, obviously the author isn't open to alternative ideas. While I disagree with the mass genocide, it is a thought...
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-25 13:49:55
Link | Citer | R

Phyrexius said:
Actually I HATE Conspiracy Theories. I'm not the one who believes the Conspiracy Theories portrayed on the Television screens
Here's some real ones, they are as accurate as the ones on the internet.

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
By Phyrexius 2011-01-25 13:54:46
Link | Citer | R

And Miss Communist who believes mobile Slaughter vans on the streets of China to chop up people for their body parts to send off to rich Japanese is so cool... Who's 34 years old? I certainly am not that age if you're referring to me O.o?
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-01-25 13:56:26
Link | Citer | R

Not again with this ***..
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-25 13:59:19
Link | Citer | R

Phyrexius said:
And Miss Communist who believes mobile Slaughter vans on the streets of China to chop up people for their body parts to send off to rich Japanese is so cool... Who's 34 years old? I certainly am not that age if you're referring to me O.o?
By Phyrexius 2011-01-25 14:07:13
Link | Citer | R

LoL @ Tin Foil Heads who claim EVERYTHING is a Conspiracy. Yet in the same sentence and same breath they also claim that there is no such thing as Evil. That nothing else exists other than their own imagination. Oh how sad it must be to be a Tin Foil Hat wearing Sheeple. I can't imagine being one of you ever again...

Secret Societies In News Articles

I guess even George Washington is wrong too huh? He wrote about the Illuminati and feared for Rothschild funded members of the Illuminati from infiltrating the old Freemason ranks lol @ Tin Heads...

George Washington acknowledges existence of Illuminati

Yeah Remember Tin Heads, the Illuminati doesn't exist and there is no Evil in the World. Bad things only happen to "other" people and never you. So continue living in LaLa Land where there is no Evil. :)
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-25 14:10:21
Link | Citer | R

Phyrexius said:
LoL @ Tin Foil Heads who claim EVERYTHING is a Conspiracy. Yet in the same sentence and same breath they also claim that there is no such thing as Evil. That nothing else exists other than their own imagination. Oh how sad it must be to be a Tin Foil Hat wearing Sheeple. I can't imagine being one of you ever again...

I guess even George Washington is wrong too huh? He wrote about the Illuminati and feared for Rothschild funded members of the Illuminati from infiltrating the old Freemason ranks lol @ Tin Heads...

Yeah Remember Tin Heads, the Illuminati doesn't exist and there is no Evil in the World. Bad things only happen to "other" people and never you. So continue living in LaLa Land where there is no Evil. :)
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-01-25 14:11:06
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phyrexius said:

No matter how many times you post this, he's never going to get it.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-25 14:11:18
Link | Citer | R

Phyrexius said:

"Heroes
Anybody that does NOT belong to a secret society, aka. Freemasons/Mormons/KnightsTemplar/Illuminati etc. 911 ✡ ✈ ▌▌= LIES"

You're a wack job.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
Serveur: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2011-01-25 14:13:05
Link | Citer | R

God Damn those Tartars!

Bahamut.Kara
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2011-01-25 14:39:59
Link | Citer | R

So I read the first link which can't even quote the source of the report but instead quoted the site Mother Nature Network....a site the has citing problems of it's own, but anyways.

I found the orginal article War, Plague No Match for Deforestation in Driving CO2 Buildup and no where did it say killing people is the way to go. It's not saying kill 40 million people.....it also doesn't say that the earth cooled down because Genghis Khan killed people. It is saying that humans have contributed to climate change before the industrial revolution.

Also the 700 million tons of carbon that was "scrubbed" from the atmosphere was not due to the death of people. The article doesn't even touch on that point. It states "But in the case of the Mongol invasions, which had the biggest impact of the four events studied, re-growth on depopulated lands stockpiled nearly 700 million tons of carbon absorbed from the atmosphere."

They are discussing deforestation and regrowth of the forests, not mass murder.

Learn to do research. If you want to believe that everyone is out to get you, fine. But bring compelling arguments not crap that is so taken out of context a ten-year-old would be asking questions about it's validity. Arguing for something is NOT copying and pasting a link it's using your own damn words to get your point across and citing when needed.
[+]
By Phyrexius 2011-01-25 14:49:25
Link | Citer | R

lol who are you talking to again? Must be yourself...

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Pawnskipper
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Pawnskipper 2011-01-25 14:59:22
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Kara said:
So I read the first link which can't even quote the source of the report but instead quoted the site Mother Nature Network....a site the has citing problems of it's own, but anyways. I found the orginal article War, Plague No Match for Deforestation in Driving CO2 Buildup and no where did it say killing people is the way to go. It's not saying kill 40 million people.....it also doesn't say that the earth cooled down because Genghis Khan killed people. It is saying that humans have contributed to climate change before the industrial revolution. Also the 700 million tons of carbon that was "scrubbed" from the atmosphere was not due to the death of people. The article doesn't even touch on that point. It states "But in the case of the Mongol invasions, which had the biggest impact of the four events studied, re-growth on depopulated lands stockpiled nearly 700 million tons of carbon absorbed from the atmosphere." They are discussing deforestation and regrowth of the forests, not mass murder. Learn to do research. If you want to believe that everyone is out to get you, fine. But bring compelling arguments not crap that is so taken out of context a ten-year-old would be asking questions about it's validity. Arguing for something is NOT copying and pasting a link it's using your own damn words to get your point across and citing when needed.

With regards to conspiracy theories, the problem with a compelling argument is that, no matter how much evidence and fact you provide....bliss always prevails. And we all know that ignorance is bliss. All someone has to do is say conspiracy theory, and everyone will treat the evidence as such. With that said.....Phyrexius, keep informing. Believe it or not, some people actually do take things into consideration. But I dont think this site is gonna be to welcoming of the links cause some are a little funny. lol
By Phyrexius 2011-01-25 15:03:11
Link | Citer | R

/hurray for someone with intelligence. Pawnskipper.

I'm off to an office party, you know us real people in the real World actually do have friends (@_@)
 Gilgamesh.Dionel
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: Dionel
By Gilgamesh.Dionel 2011-01-25 15:06:19
Link | Citer | R

Phyrexius said:
/hurray for someone with intelligence. Pawnskipper. I'm off to an office party, you know us real people in the real World actually do have friends (@_@)
Actually, you're not going with friends, you're going with co-workers.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-25 15:07:13
Link | Citer | R

Phyrexius said:
/hurray for someone with intelligence. Pawnskipper.

I'm off to an office party, you know us real people in the real World actually do have friends (@_@)
how does an office party have anything to do with you having friends?
rhetorical question.
it has nothing to do with one-another.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-01-25 15:07:20
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Dionel said:
Phyrexius said:
/hurray for someone with intelligence. Pawnskipper. I'm off to an office party, you know us real people in the real World actually do have friends (@_@)
Actually, you're not going with friends, you're going with co-workers.
That comment and your avatar are abso-***-lutely perfect together.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2