Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Warrior » WAR: Trophy gear
WAR: Trophy gear
 Asura.Matzilla
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Caliber
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-01-22 14:35:31
Link | Citer | R

anything good come of any of the pieces? i've seen dbl attk+3 on the body and then a bunch of -breath damage taken 1-3% on the pants but other than that dismal +acc +str +attk +dex
 Asura.Karbuncle
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2011-01-22 14:47:05
Link | Citer | R

I'd say keep trying, can't hurt.

I've traded in over 40 MNK bodies and best Crit-Hit-Dmg i've gotten is 3%.

Wiki currently lists that at highest, although wiki currently lists "Attack+2" as the highest as well, And i've gotten up to attack+4, making me think Wiki's page is not as updated as I'd like.

Its really annoying to get what you want, some people go 1/1 on say, the Haste+3 DRG/BST pants, or the Cure Pot+14% WHM/SMN body, but theres also the people who go 1/60 on the WHM body, So its dumb luck.

I wish i could be more helpful, I've been blowing all mine on the MNK body hoping for a Critical-Hit-Damage+5% body, making it better than Loki's (Due to the STR+4 on it over the DEX/AGI+11 which don't do anything for MNK WSs)
By alas 2011-01-22 14:48:08
Link | Citer | R

The only semi-cool one I've gotten was on my first head attempt with +7 str. Bellicus Celata
But other than that, nothing of note.
 Fenrir.Krazyrs
Serveur: Fenrir
user: krazyrs
By Fenrir.Krazyrs 2011-01-22 15:07:47
Link | Citer | R

tried a couple WAR bodies but nothing really to rep askar to keep my xhit
didnt even try heads since i have ravager's mask +1

gone thro 30+ drg leg trophies and have never seen a haste augment

i did manage a MAB+8 BLM coat tho so its a good rep for teal until goetia+1
 Fenrir.Skarwind
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2011-01-22 15:15:26
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Krazyrs said:

40 legs here, I have Ace's Hose but if I had 4 Haste% that frees up 10 acc if I really need it for some reason.
[+]
 Caitsith.Heimdall
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Heimdall
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2011-01-22 15:28:54
Link | Citer | R

i have noticed seems trophys turned in same time tend give same type augments . like i zoned in turned in trophy on way to abt party then did another one on way out couple hours later and got identical augs. simular for doing back to back trades. not sure just chance or if there some formula. I'm really hoping se was smarter then doing same as fov augs were...
By Asura.Leonlionheart 2011-01-24 13:22:13
Link | Citer | R

Got Bellicus cuisses with Weaponskill Damage +2% on them, Wiki has it posted with +1%. Hoping to get +3% Critical Rate and +2% Weaponskill damage, but for now I think that's the best I can do in the leg slot without going out of my way (VERY far out of my way) to get Hachiryu Haidate.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2011-01-24 13:34:53
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Skarwind said:
Fenrir.Krazyrs said:

40 legs here, I have Ace's Hose but if I had 4 Haste% that frees up 10 acc if I really need it for some reason.

Damn that's like 50+ now no luck. ***'s situational though x_x
 Quetzalcoatl.Neisan
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Nanashi14
By Quetzalcoatl.Neisan 2011-01-26 09:16:39
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Leonlionheart said:
Got Bellicus cuisses with Weaponskill Damage +2% on them, Wiki has it posted with +1%. Hoping to get +3% Critical Rate and +2% Weaponskill damage, but for now I think that's the best I can do in the leg slot without going out of my way (VERY far out of my way) to get Hachiryu Haidate.

On Kine's sheet For RR I have 2% WS damage as only augment losing to Ravager's +1 with Berserk up/down in Abyssea :/ The max known crit rate/ws dmg legs lose to +2 emp legs/Hachi (tied) with zerk down for Raging and Hachi/max augment cuisses having a slight lead over +2 legs with Zerk up. Could change depending on gear though as all 3 are fairly close.

I personally blame this set being tied to drk for the shitty augments I've seen cause I swear I've gotten magic accuracy on one of the set's pieces >.<