Winter Is Coming: "A Game Of Thrones" HBO Series

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Winter is coming: "A Game of Thrones" HBO Series
Winter is coming: "A Game of Thrones" HBO Series
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21
 Shiva.Viciousss
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2013-06-03 13:53:06
Link | Citer | R

I dont know how loyal he was, I mean he broke a holy vow for a random *** he met on the road and lost his kingdom for it. I mean, nobody says you have to love your Frey wife Robb, just look at oh I dont know KING ROBERT. Robb was great in season 2, he was worthless in season 3, even his death was too tame for my liking. I was so ready for that longsword through the heart, but nooooo.
 Kujata.Daus
Serveur: Kujata
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2013-06-03 14:10:36
Link | Citer | R

well, he was as loyal as his peen would let him be
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-06-03 14:10:53
Link | Citer | R

He actually married a lady originally :|
 Ramuh.Sagittario
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2013-06-03 14:12:55
Link | Citer | R

Bolton is a *** :/
[+]
 Kujata.Daus
Serveur: Kujata
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2013-06-03 14:35:51
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
He actually married a lady originally :|

only because he slept with her out of wedlock
 Bahamut.Dannyl
Serveur: Bahamut
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2013-06-03 14:39:22
Link | Citer | R

I would have done the same. She looked like Jennifer Love Hewitt. I'd give up kingdoms (and apparently my family name) for dat ***
[+]
By Blazed1979 2013-06-03 14:44:10
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Monkeynutz said: »
Phoenix.Kinghippo said: »
Is Bran or Jon Snow heir to the Stark throne now?

Neither. *** don't inherit and Bran is presumed dead. Though if it were known that Bran's alive he'd be the heir.

Actually Robb Stark has already named Jon Snow as his heir and coerced his mother to agree to it, during the time she was his prisoner. This is left out of the TV series for some reason, but is the case.

EDIT: the second and third book were so much better. The only thing the tv series trumps the book on is the portrayal of Tyrion Lanester.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-06-03 14:47:31
Link | Citer | R

The "contract" where he signs that Jon is his heir though is probably lost, and all witnesses are dead except Roose Bolton, which obviously has no interest in disclosing this. Which leaves Bran, but he's hidden with Rickon pretending to be dead. So, whilst Jon is the rightful heir, for the world atm it's Sansa.
By Blazed1979 2013-06-03 14:47:36
Link | Citer | R

Kujata.Daus said: »
Robb looked like a very nice guy. Who would not want that guy to be your king irl?..Imeanlikeyaknow. He was fair, and loyal..and charming...He isn't evil like Joffrey and his poor family has been put through the ringer and he totally deserved a happy ending.

But I'm actually more upset for the actor than I am Robb. It sucks being an actor on this show. Its a successful show and it sucks to get killed off :( Richard Madden said that he got on a plane and went home the final day of shooting and then cried.

I really don't care who is king of westeros. I don't like Dany at all characterwise..None of the Lannisters deserve it..Jon is so boring...Stannis is Stannis...

As long as my babies Gendry and Arya are reunited and Jaime and Brienne run off somewhere together and don't lose anymore limbs.

I'm happy.

I can see into the future. Happiness will evade you.
Leave a 20$ tip next to the crystal ball.

@Seha:
you forgot about "ladystone" knowing this. :)

EDIT#2:
Here's a bit of fact for those of you who were like "WTF" after watching the last episode.
G.R.R left the writing of the red wedding till the very end of storm of swords because it was a very painful thing to have to write/do to Robb and Catalyn Stark. After he did finish the Red wedding he got trashed and mourned Robb Stark for 3 days.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2013-06-03 16:37:55
Link | Citer | R

hey dorks no effing spoilers from the books. resist the urge to blab that to read them over and over.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-06-03 16:45:50
Link | Citer | R

I didn't make any spoiler. Talked about past things.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2013-06-03 16:54:00
Link | Citer | R

Not you.

If it is going to be a relevent part of the story I doubt they just forgot to include it at this point and it is something to be revealed later.
 Valefor.Angeluzun
user: Angeluzun
By Valefor.Angeluzun 2013-06-03 17:23:17
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »

Not you.

If it is going to be a relevent part of the story I doubt they just forgot to include it at this point and it is something to be revealed later.

Or... it's not going to be included at all >.>
Because as we've already seen, minor liberties are being taken. Like the fact that Robb's wife was supposed to be a lady of Lannister lineage.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2013-06-03 17:27:11
Link | Citer | R

Winter is coming: "A Game of Thrones" HBO Series
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2013-06-03 18:48:37
Link | Citer | R

Blazed1979 said: »
EDIT#2:
Here's a bit of fact for those of you who were like "WTF" after watching the last episode.
G.R.R left the writing of the red wedding till the very end of storm of swords because it was a very painful thing to have to write/do to Robb and Catalyn Stark. After he did finish the Red wedding he got trashed and mourned Robb Stark for 3 days.

book spoiler
 Cerberus.Eugene
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2013-06-03 18:49:25
Link | Citer | R

Not you.

Robb can't name anyone as his heir if he's dead.

S P O I L E R (not really, just insinuating them)
 Cerberus.Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2013-06-03 18:51:31
Link | Citer | R

What's sad is Martin isn't going to finish the books and the last season is going to become cannon for the ending of the story.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2013-06-03 18:52:48
Link | Citer | R

Yeah thats not going to happen, he said he already has everything written down in case he dies, we aren't looking at another Wheel of Time series.
 Cerberus.Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2013-06-03 18:53:28
Link | Citer | R

He said he doesn't want anyone to finish the books. He's told the producers of the show the ending and no one else. At least that's what I've read last.

I do know for a fact that the show will continue regardless of where the books are because they can't lose viewers and the children are aging. If he takes his usual time to write the show will outpace the books, regardless of his health.
By Solrain 2013-06-03 22:23:42
Link | Citer | R

I was kinda laughing at the last bit, when Cat gets her throat slit. I mean, it was a potent scene, but she just kinda stood there for a minute wailing and then some random guard showed up and killed her. Like "Hey, is someone gonna off her now? Hey you, go do it."

Maybe I'm a sick person, but that made me crack up.

EDIT: Cat was one of my favorite characters too. She's sorta smoking hot. But, eh, was still funny to me. Maybe I was in shock and turned to humor *shrug*.
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2013-06-03 22:33:06
Link | Citer | R

Last I read, Martin has told HBO enough of the main plot from books 6 and 7, so that if the series continues and catches up to the books, HBO can keep going with the production uninterrupted. However, Martin also went to say that book 6 should be out before they need the material, which will give him an additional 2 years to finish the last book.
 Sylph.Decimus
Serveur: Sylph
user: Octavius
By Sylph.Decimus 2013-06-03 22:42:58
Link | Citer | R

So happy to see Cat die. Too bad I've read the books.
 Phoenix.Kinghippo
user: kinghippo
By Phoenix.Kinghippo 2013-06-04 00:13:30
Link | Citer | R

I was going to start reading the books, but decided to wait until the series ends.
By Blazed1979 2013-06-04 10:09:07
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Decimus said: »
So happy to see Cat die. Too bad I've read the books.

Indeed.
By Blazed1979 2013-06-04 10:09:57
Link | Citer | R

Not you.

There are at least 2 previous posters who mentioned this before me on the previous page.
 Valefor.Angeluzun
By Valefor.Angeluzun 2013-06-04 10:53:19
Link | Citer | R

So anyway how many episodes left in this season?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-06-04 10:55:15
Link | Citer | R

Only one.
 Valefor.Angeluzun
By Valefor.Angeluzun 2013-06-04 10:59:34
Link | Citer | R

That's... Disappointing. I thought the red erasing happened about half way through the book. :-(
 Sylph.Linkk
Serveur: Sylph
user: Linkk
By Sylph.Linkk 2013-06-04 11:00:19
Link | Citer | R

There was little to no story about or surrounding Balon Greyjoy. So it's not the same.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Serveur: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-06-04 11:02:19
Link | Citer | R

All this talk about Jon being the heir, I thought since Jon joined the Night's Watch he gave up any claim? Or am I confusing this with the King's Guard? Could anyone clarify that?
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21