users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Scholar » Fleshflayer Killakriq
Fleshflayer Killakriq
 Phoenix.Sharde
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Sharde 2011-01-13 10:37:40
Link | Citer | R

Anyone have some solid information on this NM? Wiki is lacking testimonials on this Goblin.... well, lacking pretty much everything at all. Siriti looks like a nice piece of equipment to add-on for my Sublimation set; but I don't want to lead my friends to a horrific death if this guy is one mean sonnvabitch.

Any info would be appreciated :3
 Luz
By Luz 2011-01-13 10:41:41
Link | Citer | R

Duplicate thread
 Luz
By Luz 2011-01-13 10:43:12
Link | Citer | R

Google search was easy...

BG post
 Phoenix.Sharde
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Sharde 2011-01-13 10:53:58
Link | Citer | R

Seeing as how I don't go to BG; due to people like ..., you; being there, I didn't know about this post.

However, now I have information; so I'm happy. Thank you~
 Luz
By Luz 2011-01-13 11:06:51
Link | Citer | R

There's a search function for a reason. You posted in SCH instead of NM when information on NMs aren't SCH specific. When this fell off the main page you would have a lesser chance of someone seeing it than if you had posted in NM section. I wasn't necessarily trying to be rude but there's way too many duplicate threads lately.

I don't myself even go to BG unless I am looking for something specific and prefer searching their site through Google instead of their own search function. It doesn't even require you have an account to search via Google. It's apparent you put no effort into researching, the exact reason that people on BG are rude to some of their less knowledgeable members. You don't have to be a BG member to loathe duplicate threads/neglect of search functions.

If I were a BG member though I wouldn't have taken the 10 seconds to search Google for you though >_> I'd have hurled a generic insult your way (mouth-breather most likely) and have been done with it.
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-01-13 11:19:07
Link | Citer | R

This thread is now about stupid forum stereotypes.
[+]