Jishnu's Radiance Build
First Page 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23
 Cerberus.Kvazz
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2012-07-28 16:39:39
Link | Citer | R

Just a small thing, using how long you've been playing the game as an argument to why you'r correct really is'nt very accurate.
There's people who have been playing since 2004 and have no clue what the fork they'r doing, etc >_>
If you wanna win an argument here, you kinda have to back up your statements with solid math to prove the point
 Fenrir.Curty
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Curty
By Fenrir.Curty 2012-07-28 16:54:15
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Washburn said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai said: »
So with not been able test what's best for what situations (clearly)
you proclaim;

"Gandiva/Armageddon on RNG will easily out-DD every other option RNG has, but good luck staying alive for more than a minute."

ok

What are you trying to win at? I have gandiva. I have annihilator, and access to my buddys armageddon. Lv 99 relics are still new-ish, and until i get 5 more marrows, I'm testing with a 95.

If you took annihilator(95) and pitted it against gandiva(85), gandiva would win (with aftermath up) as long as you stayed alive. The only chances annihilator would have is with barrage/3x dmg/af3+2 proc and if the fight was long enough for the gandiva rng to kill himself, or if the mob was such a high level that the rng acc on the gun made all the difference.

One thing i would like to test is bullet tp-ing v/s kraken club.

Have you used last stand like ever? I have 90 Gandiva and 95 anni. Using optimal ammo/gear for both, the Weapon skill average damage for Last Stand is significantly higher than Jishnu's on any monster (outside abyssea of course). Also kraken rng basically was murdered for 99% of content after the recent ranged delay adjustment. Only useful for zergs on things with low eva.
 Sylph.Washburn
Serveur: Sylph
user: Washburn
By Sylph.Washburn 2012-07-28 17:20:14
Link | Citer | R

I wasnt even suggesting the use of merited weapon skills.

The length of time i have been playing wasnt used as a reason that I'm correct, i said it to simply negate the idea that I'm just another abyssea burned rng, which is by no means the case. I've been using gandiva for just under a year and a half. I'm fully aware of what kinda of numbers it can put up, but my argument was about the emnity produced in a short amount of time and how annihilator would win long term.

It was a simple, easy to read statment that wasnt even an argument with anyone else til some skunt popped in to start an argument out of it. Noone has produced any numbers on both weapons, but you can bet your sweet italian man-*** I'm gonna be on it when i get off work monday.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2012-07-28 18:04:04
Link | Citer | R

Perhaps you aren't an abyssea noob, but you sure seem like one

fkin rofl'd

1) "I wasnt even suggesting the use of merited weapon skills."

What?

2) "my argument was about the emnity produced in a short amount of time and how annihilator would win long term."

This peice of retardation I have not a response to, not to mention that is not what you said.

Heres what you said:

"Gandiva/Armageddon on RNG will easily out-DD every other option RNG has, but good luck staying alive for more than a minute."

To put emphasis on how stupid this is, he's refering to a 85 Gandiva aswell.

P.S: Continue tp'in in Loki's kaftan, aswell as utilzing that horrible Last Stand setup while you fail on RNG.
[+]
 Asura.Hotsoups
Serveur: Asura
user: Hotsoups
By Asura.Hotsoups 2012-07-28 19:18:21
Link | Citer | R

Sweet Italian man ***! xD
 Lakshmi.Rearden
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Churchill
By Lakshmi.Rearden 2012-07-28 21:19:13
Link | Citer | R

85 ranged can still use gargoulle arrows... I guess if i didnt have both, maybe i'd call *** too.. I dunno. I've been slinging ammo for 8 years. I think have a pretty good idea of what does what

Let's just ignore everything else and focus on the fact that you think the ammo level is somehow tied to the weapon level.
 Sylph.Washburn
By Sylph.Washburn 2012-07-28 23:57:37
Link | Citer | R

Its actually funny that you think its funny. I seriously have no idea how youre not understanding what youre even trying to argue about. Youre both ignorant to the topic, and keep going off on tangents just to try to win at an argument that has 2 people picking through whole paragraphs looking for ways to make it not make sense.

If you have a lv 99 bow, and use lv 30 ammo, someone with the same fkn bow and lv 97 arrows and the exact same gear is going to do more damage. Its all very basic and very easy to understand.

So keep on quoting segments of whole conversations if it makes you feel smart. I suppose youre pretty sure of yourself, half of the stuff youve posted, youve deleted or edited to suit your dramatic attempt at making an argument. Youre about as pathetic as a fox news journalist.
 Sylph.Mirvana
user: Mirvana
By Sylph.Mirvana 2012-07-29 04:55:52
Link | Citer | R

I'm more concerned with why the *** we're even discussing guns in a thread about gear sets to wear during Jishnu's Radiance.

I know it's basically impossible for these forums to not derail anymore, but my God...

Now someone let me leech a NNI win for my Hat already!! >.<
 Bismarck.Helel
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Billzey
By Bismarck.Helel 2012-07-29 05:46:27
Link | Citer | R

Probably because it's pointless to discuss JR when bows are completely useless. It's one thing to say, well my RNG isn't my best geared job so I just picked up an AH bow/gun/xbow; good for you, that's fine. It's another thing to spend the time upgrading a weapon that is inferior to another easier to get weapon (i.e. Armageddon). If you're serious enough about RNG to upgrade a gandiva, then I would hope you are planning on upgrading (at least) an armageddon.

So I guess this thread should really be titled, "what should my JR set be while I'm working on last stand."

Also, it's really not a matter of going out and testing which weapon is better. The math for ranged weapon skills is very easy, and it's beyond obvious that last stand obliterates JR. The only possible point of contention is the difference in delay between the weapons.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2012-07-29 05:52:01
Link | Citer | R

But Helel, Washburn's been slinging ammo for 8yrs, he has a pretty good idea what it does
 Quetzalcoatl.Kaari
user: Kaari
By Quetzalcoatl.Kaari 2012-07-29 05:54:44
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai said: »
But Helel, he's been slinging ammo for 8yrs, he has a pretty good idea what it does
^ Ken I <3 you.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2012-07-29 05:56:59
Link | Citer | R

<3
 Sylph.Mirvana
By Sylph.Mirvana 2012-07-29 05:57:01
Link | Citer | R

I have both Gandiva and Armageddon tyvm.

Wanting the thread to stay on topic is not the same as saying "OMG JISHNU'S IS TEH BESTZORS!!" There are threads for the gun WS's.

@ Ken: I'm not Washburn. He said the "8-years" bit.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2012-07-29 06:00:31
Link | Citer | R

mhmm
 Sylph.Washburn
By Sylph.Washburn 2012-07-29 06:16:15
Link | Citer | R

Morv, this all started when i posted a bogus JS build with all emnity- gear as an obviou joke that one person missed and thought i was serious. All i was initially arguing was that gandiva with aftermath can spike more short term damage than a 95 annihilator. But because i didnt specify (coronach, not last stand) now this thread is a joke.
 Sylph.Mirvana
By Sylph.Mirvana 2012-07-29 06:17:18
Link | Citer | R

I know WHY it derailed, I just want it to get back on track seeing as there are other threads for Epeening about Coronach/Last Stand/etc. Having ~50 more damage combined produces higher WS damage? Alert the presses!!!!

Thread just needs to be locked by a Mod at this rate.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2012-07-29 06:19:25
Link | Citer | R

Morv, this all started when i posted a bogus JS build with all emnity- gear as an obviou joke that one person missed and thought i was serious. All i was initially arguing was that gandiva with aftermath can spike more short term damage than a 95 annihilator. But because i didnt specify (coronach, not last stand) now this thread is a joke.

Why would you even compare JR spam with Coronach spam?
If it's all-out dmg you'r after you'd want to use Last Stand with the gun, and should compare it to that.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2012-07-29 06:29:01
Link | Citer | R

"All i was initially arguing was that gandiva with aftermath can spike more short term damage than a 95 annihilator."

"Gandiva with aftermath up does so much more damage over time now. Stack that with double-shot, and a decent snapshot build and Gandiva/Armageddon on RNG will easily out-DD every other option RNG has, but good luck staying alive for more than a minute."

ok
 Sylph.Washburn
By Sylph.Washburn 2012-07-29 06:33:37
Link | Citer | R

I was explaining why wou wouldnt spam js!!!! Holy *** you guys read too goddamn far into ***. I'm fully aware of last stand, as it was discussed in another thread with some o the same fkn people, which is what baffles me about why they think I'm oblivious to its existance.

I simply said that spamming with gandiva, not only js, but aftermathing tp shots with the new ranged delay update you would pull hate and die. Idk how the *** some tards come in here and picked out what they wanted from multiple arguments to start a *** argument.
 Sylph.Washburn
By Sylph.Washburn 2012-07-29 06:36:15
Link | Citer | R

Why would you even compare JR spam with Coronach spam?
If it's all-out dmg you'r after you'd want to use Last Stand with the gun, and should compare it to that.[/quote]

I was trying to explain the -80 emnity item set i made as a joke to whoever it was that thought i was serious.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2012-07-29 06:44:58
Link | Citer | R

I just quoted exactly what you origially said, then quoted what you said not long ago, I'll summerize it for you, since it seems your slow

Gandiva(85, mind you) with aftermath will easily out DD any other option RNG has

derp, now I only think Gandiva with aftermath will win short term, da fk was I thinking, da fk am I still thinking

your starting to go full retard now, though, symptoms of that were happening a few posts ago
 Sylph.Mirvana
By Sylph.Mirvana 2012-07-29 07:17:19
Link | Citer | R

He's trying to say his first posts were in jest, Ken. ie, Not meant to be taken seriously (or quoted as actual opinion).

So far the only relevant thing this thread has produced in the last 2 pages is reminding myself I still haven't gotten my Scutum.
 Ragnarok.Deathshift
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Deathshift 2012-07-30 09:26:20
Link | Citer | R

Seiryu's has Crit hit rate +3
Byakko's with Crit damage +4%
Light earring with Crit rate +1

Any suggestions to this set? Would be appreciated.
 Valefor.Savain
Serveur: Valefor
user: Savain
By Valefor.Savain 2012-07-30 09:36:05
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Decimus said: »
Explicit said: »
so anyway... anyone have any recommendations for atmacites for jishnu's? i'd assume the tp bonus one, but would like suggestions on 2 others so i can start upggrading them^^

Coercion, Incursion, Valiant

This set if you agree with Austar

Or this set if you obsess over crit rate

But no matter what, don't use a staff.

Except HQ earrings
[+]
 Sylph.Decimus
user: Octavius
By Sylph.Decimus 2012-07-30 09:38:22
Link | Citer | R

Elemental gorget, af3+2 < athos's gloves < myrmex mittens, athos's tabard < tessera saio
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2012-07-30 11:57:25
Link | Citer | R

can someone run down a WS body hierarchy for me for JS?

My body choices are not stellar at the moment, but one can never have too much knowledge. I need to know where to go with things.

Also, will set bonus of athos x3 (body/hands/feet) beat a mixed set that involved tesseria saio/thaumas feet/myrmex hands?
 Asura.Hotsoups
Serveur: Asura
user: Hotsoups
By Asura.Hotsoups 2012-07-30 13:53:10
Link | Citer | R

Potential Jishnu's body slot pieces.

Tessera Saio > Athos's tabard combo'd with athos' gloves > Crit damage augmented Kirin's osode > Loki's Kaftan.

You can get some lucky random pool augments on the Osode. Like STR and Ranged attack, but then again it's random pool so don't hold your breath. lol

Forgot about Khepri jacket, but not sure where it fits in hierarchy if accuracy isn't needed
 Bismarck.Kuroganashi
By Bismarck.Kuroganashi 2012-08-21 09:55:41
Link | Citer | R

OR

^^

Working on Athos Armor (FEET) (BODY) (HANDS)

and on better armor slowly......

Also been using ATMA of : RR / SA / GH seems to work well on DMG

4300's

Maybe someone got an input to improve the DMG ?
 Cerberus.Kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2012-08-21 10:00:32
Link | Citer | R

Idk much about JR sets, but why on earth would you ever want to use Aquiline belt for JR? Light belt and gorget for sure, and rancorous mantle
 Bismarck.Kuroganashi
By Bismarck.Kuroganashi 2012-08-21 10:02:24
Link | Citer | R

rancorous mantle affects RA ?

and i got no other belt on me atm ^^;

Muling my light one
First Page 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23