Happy Birthday Um...?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Happy Birthday um...?
Happy Birthday um...?
 Caitsith.Pewpew
Serveur: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Enygma3
By Caitsith.Pewpew 2010-12-25 10:00:19
Link | Citer | R

Born of a virgin on December 25th, known to his disciples as the "Son of God", and resurrected three days after his death, I wish a Happy Birthday to Horus (3000BC), Attis (1200BC), Krishna (900BC), Mithra (600BC), Dionysus (500BC), Jesus (0AD), Quetzalcoatl (600AD)!!!! happy birthday to all of you :)
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-12-25 10:01:03
Link | Citer | R

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNIVERSE!
[+]
 Ramuh.Laffter
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2010-12-25 10:04:38
Link | Citer | R

Lol I love this.
Also,
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNIVERSE!
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2010-12-25 10:15:10
Link | Citer | R

Happy Birthday!

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Terminus
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2010-12-29 00:28:54
Link | Citer | R

Was just thinking about this today, and KNEW there would be something here I could tack it on to:

I have had one encounter with a "crazy" religious group - the Westboro Baptist Church planned to crash a funeral of a Marine from my town, so a bunch of other Marine vets, the Marine Corps League, and the Freedom Riders came as well and we all kept them away from the family.

On the other hand, I've read probably thousands of posts and have been involved with dozens of rl conversations about how atheists are so smart, so much better, how religion is stupid, *** up, etc etc etc.

On balance, in my experience, the smug, smartass, "holier"-than-thou, *** have had a far greater negative impact on my life than any religious group - crazy or otherwise.

Just sayin'.

Night ffxiah, wherever you are.
[+]
 Kujata.Segaia
Serveur: Kujata
user: Segaia
By Kujata.Segaia 2010-12-29 00:49:37
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Pewpew said:
Born of a virgin on December 25th, known to his disciples as the "Son of God", and resurrected three days after his death, I wish a Happy Birthday to Horus (3000BC), Attis (1200BC), Krishna (900BC), Mithra (600BC), Dionysus (500BC), Jesus (0AD), Quetzalcoatl (600AD)!!!! happy birthday to all of you :)

Dead ppl won't answer, but in case they do ready 911 ;P
 Asura.Silvaria
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Silvaria 2010-12-29 00:57:26
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Terminus said:
Was just thinking about this today, and KNEW there would be something here I could tack it on to:

I have had one encounter with a "crazy" religious group - the Westboro Baptist Church planned to crash a funeral of a Marine from my town, so a bunch of other Marine vets, the Marine Corps League, and the Freedom Riders came as well and we all kept them away from the family.

On the other hand, I've read probably thousands of posts and have been involved with dozens of rl conversations about how atheists are so smart, so much better, how religion is stupid, *** up, etc etc etc.

On balance, in my experience, the smug, smartass, "holier"-than-thou, *** have had a far greater negative impact on my life than any religious group - crazy or otherwise.

Just sayin'.

Night ffxiah, wherever you are.

Wow...you could have an encounter with WBC, and walk away thinking ATHEISTS are more smug and holier-than-thou??

Damn...I don't even know what to say to that.. o,O
[+]
By Artemicion 2010-12-29 01:20:22
Link | Citer | R

Hey, we all got folks that make our faith (or there lackof) look bad.
So don't feel too bad theists, you see the prime example of bad atheists here in FFXI forums >.>
 Asura.Silvaria
By Asura.Silvaria 2010-12-29 02:04:05
Link | Citer | R

Hm, don't think anyone was saying each group doesn't have their extremists...however, considering the UTTER lack of respect the WBC shows for the dead, I am simply amazed, and frankly, a bit disbelieving, that ANYONE could have an encounter with both and still think the atheist extremists were the worst...

Since when have atheist extremists ever protested at the funeral of a dead soldier...?
By Artemicion 2010-12-29 02:06:33
Link | Citer | R

We ramble in irrelevant forums with superiority complexes instead!
[+]
 Asura.Silvaria
By Asura.Silvaria 2010-12-29 03:54:38
Link | Citer | R

Heh, well, I'll take rambling in forums with a complex over protesting at a dead person's funeral any day, when it comes to class. 8)

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-12-29 06:29:10
Link | Citer | R

Jesus was born on March 23rd because December in Bethlehem (or Jeruselam) is cold as ***.
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2010-12-29 07:46:11
Link | Citer | R

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Caitsith.Pewpew said:
No one bothered to say jesus was not born on the 25th or use proper dating words like CE or BCE I see.

damn beat me to pointing that one out XD