Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Scholar » SCH Spellcast
SCH Spellcast
 Leviathan.Crosis
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: CrosisX
By Leviathan.Crosis 2010-12-21 18:53:15
Link | Citer | R

Anyone have an up to date version of a sch spellcast. Seems all the ones on windower site are use the old version of spellcast.
 Cerberus.Zandra
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Zandra7
By Cerberus.Zandra 2010-12-21 19:07:10
Link | Citer | R

what in particular are you looking for?
 Leviathan.Crosis
Serveur: Leviathan
user: CrosisX
By Leviathan.Crosis 2010-12-22 14:35:29
Link | Citer | R

At the moment nothing in particular i'm just looking for something to base off of that is in the current version of spellcast.
 Quetzalcoatl.Mikania
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Mikania
By Quetzalcoatl.Mikania 2010-12-22 14:58:22
Link | Citer | R

If you want, you can PM me your e-mail address and I'll send you my SCH code. It's pretty bad. It's made of a history of 4 other mages jobs, late nights, and really bad coding (also no documentation).

The only reason why I used SC is to just have my obi (all 8 of them) swap when the day/weather matches. Then it grew into changing stave, precast fastcast/-% cast gear, sublimation/non-sublimation idle set.

It's funny too now that I'm slowly finishing the rest of the +2 ToM stave. I would precast in Kubera's staff +2 for stoneskin -12% cast time, then switch to Kirin pole for potency. When will the madness end ; ;.

(Can't wait to finish my Vayu+2, faster casting utsusemi & blink)
 Lakshmi.Snuffy
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Snuffy 2011-01-01 00:46:01
Link | Citer | R

A little late to the request, but I just revamped my sc to use the latest stratagems as well as the merited ones with the automated arts code by ddaydj as well as dagod's tabula rasa code. The nuking is set up assuming you have all obis, but if you don't it'd use whatever you have for the waist in the Elemental set.

I don't have multiple resists sets due to Abyssea and level cap raised, but I set up some INT swaps for helices. Finally there is a snippet called CruiseControl,which is a half-automation of curing based on Aikar's code that doesn't work and crashes. I hope this helps the OP have a sense of a robust sch sc.