Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » LOL terrorist in epic failure
LOL terrorist in epic failure
 Ragnarok.Zanno
Serveur: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: zanno
By Ragnarok.Zanno 2010-12-13 09:58:44
Link | Citer | R

Aparently sweden is important enough to send suicide bombers to. But not important enough to send the competent ones to lol.

Only 2 bombs detonated ,1 car bomb and 1 bomb on the guy.

causalties: 1 (the bomber himself)

I know this isn't supposed to be funny, but I cant help but finding it hillarious.

From what I've heard on the news the guy didn't die immidietly from the explosion, which means he died knowing what a big failure he was.
[+]
By Azulmagia 2010-12-13 10:04:31
Link | Citer | R

Of course Sweden is "important" enough -- Scandinavia has the highest standards of living that the rest of the world is jealous of. Including the Middle Beast.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Zanno
By Ragnarok.Zanno 2010-12-13 10:10:32
Link | Citer | R

I dont think it was jealousy as much as the fact someone made fun of their profet again.

thats all they ever cry about, allah this mohammad that.
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-12-13 10:13:29
Link | Citer | R

I'm pretty sure the amount of anti-religion in Sweden countered with burning down every mosque they build in Sweden doesn't help.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-12-13 10:14:45
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Urial said:
I'm pretty sure the amount of anti-religion in Sweden countered with burning down every mosque they build in Sweden doesn't help.

No excuse for violence. People who enter Sweden should respect the fact that the country isn't overtly religious.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Zanno
By Ragnarok.Zanno 2010-12-13 10:16:42
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Urial said:

I wasn't aware us burning any mosques.

If you knew anything about sweden you'd know that sweden is doing everything for their immigrants. they even prohibited the children in swedish schools to sing the national anthem, because they didnt want the immigrants to feel left out.
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-12-13 10:17:31
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ramuh.Urial said:

No excuse for violence. People who enter Sweden should respect the fact that the country isn't overtly religious.
Oh no I agree completely. I was just saying I'm sure if the man was a radical Muslim it wouldn't be hard for him to get pushed to a breaking point there. It wasn't meant to be negative towards Sweden. I was just saying that from what I've seen Muslims aren't their favorites in Sweden. Idk my friends may just be very "patriotic" and by patriotic...I mean racist.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-12-13 10:18:51
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Zanno said:
Ramuh.Urial said:

If you knew anything about sweden you'd know that sweden is doing everything for their immigrants. they even prohibited the children in swedish schools to sing the national anthem, because they didnt want the immigrants to feel left out.

Wow that pisses me off.

[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-12-13 10:19:01
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Zanno said:
Ramuh.Urial said:

I know. Sweden is arguably the best country to immigrate to. But from what I've seen they get treated the worst. Just what I've seen though.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Zanno
By Ragnarok.Zanno 2010-12-13 10:23:10
Link | Citer | R

The bomber moved to sweden when he was 11, if he didn't like it he could have just, you know moved somewhere else.
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-12-13 10:24:52
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Zanno said:
The bomber moved to sweden when he was 11, if he didn't like it he could have just, you know moved somewhere else.
Lmao what other country is going to spoil him for being an immigrant.Also in the recent election didn't Sweden elect in a new group that looks to be a bit more "strict" with those kinda things?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Zanno
By Ragnarok.Zanno 2010-12-13 10:27:01
Link | Citer | R

Yeah they did. However all the other political parties refuses to co-operate with them in any form, so they don't really have a lot of say.

[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-12-13 10:28:19
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Zanno said:
Yeah they did. However all the other political parties refuses to co-operate with them in any form, so they don't really have a lot of say.

I just remember my friend saying "Good thing you visited when you did, Sweden is now ran by Nazi's" I think he was exaggerating but yeah.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Zanno
By Ragnarok.Zanno 2010-12-13 10:31:12
Link | Citer | R

far from nazi's lol.

That particular party is in such a minority that it doesnt really matter. I think most people that voted on them did so because they got tired of the current government finding new ways to spoil immigrants.
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-12-13 10:33:40
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Zanno said:
far from nazi's lol.

That particular party is in such a minority that it doesnt really matter. I think most people that voted on them did so because they got tired of the current government finding new ways to spoil immigrants.
I know that's why my other friend voted them. He says he is tired of them moving to Sweden and living of the government while never learning the language or assimilating into the society. Then they *** when you try to deport them for being worthless.
[+]
 Kujata.Akeda
Serveur: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-12-13 10:38:04
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Urial said:

They burned down mosques in Sweden!?!?

/starts packing bags to move to Sweden

Quote:
Lmao what other country is going to spoil him for being an immigrant

The USA?
But only if you come here illegally
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-12-13 10:40:39
Link | Citer | R

Kujata.Akeda said:
Ramuh.Urial said:

They burned down mosques in Sweden!?!?

/starts packing bags to move to Sweden

Quote:
Lmao what other country is going to spoil him for being an immigrant

The USA?
But only if you come here illegally
The US doesn't do half the ***Sweden does for it's immigrants.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Zanno
By Ragnarok.Zanno 2010-12-14 13:00:12
Link | Citer | R

Aparently SÄPO (Swedish security service) says they know about 200 people in sweden, who are connected to some sort of terror group. And that are supporters of terror attacks, such as the one that happen a few days ago.

My question is, wtf are those 200ish people still doing in sweden? Wouldn't it be a good idea to deport them (and their families) asap and never let them return again?

Atleast that's what I would have done.
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-12-14 13:02:34
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Zanno said:
Aparently SÄPO (Swedish security service) says they know about 200 people in sweden, who are connected to some sort of terror group. And that are supporters of terror attacks, such as the one that happen a few days ago.

My question is, wtf are those 200ish people still doing in sweden? Wouldn't it be a good idea to deport them (and their families) asap and never let them return again?

Atleast that's what I would have done.
They might not know where they are, or how to find them exactly, just know of their existence, or they might be trying to go through the normal legal channels to avoid being labeled Islamaphobes or something like that...

It's a very touchy subject right now.. People, cities, even countries can be labeled as such, if care isn't taken when dealing with this ***.
[+]
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2010-12-14 13:04:44
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Zanno said:
Aparently SÄPO (Swedish security service) says they know about 200 people in sweden, who are connected to some sort of terror group. And that are supporters of terror attacks, such as the one that happen a few days ago. My question is, wtf are those 200ish people still doing in sweden? Wouldn't it be a good idea to deport them (and their families) asap and never let them return again? Atleast that's what I would have done.

Yeah, I don't get it either. I mean, at the very least, if they're suspected of supporting a terror attack, send some police to their door and ask them questions. Get a feel for how crazy they are, and if they're total batshit, then make efforts to immediately deport them to their homeland(which if they're so pissed with the state of affairs in Sweden, they shouldn't be there anyway).
[+]
 Ragnarok.Zanno
By Ragnarok.Zanno 2010-12-14 13:11:12
Link | Citer | R

Does it really matter? If they can't behave like normal people and not blow themselves and others up, they shouldn't be in any other country than their own.

They can blow them selves up all they want in their own country lol. And who cares about beeing labeled this or that these days?

Some terror group (can't remember which) made an open threat to all european countries. They're gonna bomb more places all over the europe if EU dont withdraw all their military from afghanistan. So seriously, with threats like that, who cares how you are labeled?

I think all european countries should do the same, just deport anyone they suspect to have terrorist contatcs.
[+]
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2010-12-14 13:18:14
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, what I don't get is that many people of Islam try and make you feel like a racist if you criticize their religion in any way. You can't change your race, but you have a logical choice whether to be Muslim or not, that is where they are different. Don't let someone guilt you into retracting an opinion just because they make you feel like you've offended them.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Zanno
By Ragnarok.Zanno 2010-12-14 13:24:56
Link | Citer | R

I don't have anything against muslims really, just the ones that refuse to accept that not everyone's a muslim. That goes for all religious ppl btw. But I've never heard of any christian (in modern day) who get pissed off and blow up a whole lot of ppl just because someone say "LOL jesus was gay! haha!".
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-12-14 13:29:17
Link | Citer | R

I'm not saying I'm for them being able to stay there or anything, just trying to offer insight as to why they still remain. There's also the fact that connected to a terror group, doesn't necessarily mean they, themselves would ever attack anyone. It could be something as minor as loaning 20 bucks to a known terrorist at some point, and you wind up on "the list".

It's just a touchy subject and a lot of it is pure speculation.. I mean if being a suspected terrorist is grounds to get you kicked out of a country, we'd lose a large chunk of our population in the US, lots of completely innocent people, right down to 90 year old grey-haired grannies and 2-3 year old kids have found themselves on the watch list in recent years..
[+]
 Ragnarok.Zanno
By Ragnarok.Zanno 2010-12-14 13:38:47
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
I'm not saying I'm for them being able to stay there or anything, just trying to offer insight as to why they still remain. There's also the fact that connected to a terror group, doesn't necessarily mean they, themselves would ever attack anyone. It could be something as minor as loaning 20 bucks to a known terrorist at some point, and you wind up on "the list".

It's just a touchy subject and a lot of it is pure speculation.. I mean if being a suspected terrorist is grounds to get you kicked out of a country, we'd lose a large chunk of our population in the US, lots of completely innocent people, right down to 90 year old grey-haired grannies and 2-3 year old kids have found themselves on the watch list in recent years..
Maybe so. But as the "watch list" here is only 200 ppl, I'd rather have those deported, maybe a few innocent would be deoprted as well, but that's still a lot better than 100's of innocent dying in some terror attack because we were to afraid to step on somones toes.

Just my opinion though.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Zanno
By Ragnarok.Zanno 2010-12-16 13:14:42
Link | Citer | R