users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » Looking for EST Abyssea LS
Looking for EST Abyssea LS
 Phoenix.Taruvoyant
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Taruvoyant 2010-12-07 11:53:53
Link | Citer | R

I am looking for a smallish linkshell with events that run in the late afternoon and evening EST. Somewhere in the 4:00-11:00 range. I am predominantly interested in frequent Abyssea events, but not against a shell that occasionally runs other events as well. If there are other events involved though, I would expect separate point systems for each event.

I have been playing FFXI for over five years and was lucky enough to be a member of the most amazing endgame LS the entire time. I recently took a six month break from FFXI and moved to a new time zone. Unfortunately, I am unable to continue with my previous LS because of the time difference. Since leaving my LS, I’ve tried out a handful of other endgame shells. All of which have been skewed to favor the leaders and a select few favorites in the shell, have outrageous point requirements with no understanding of how to handle them correctly, or are free-for-alls that have no idea how teamwork actually works.

It would be nice to be a part of a shell that runs with a small group of dedicated players verses a huge LS with a revolving door of members. I would love to find a low man group that rewards all of its members equally while helping each other complete everyone’s goals, not just the leaders’.

Here’s a link to my FFXIAH profile. It lists my jobs, merits, etc.

Taruvoyant

Fell free to send a message here or a /tell in-game! Also worth noting, I’d be willing to transfer servers if anyone who’s reading this happens to not be on Phoenix, but thinks there may be a good fit for me elsewhere.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [40 days between previous and next post]
 Phoenix.Taruvoyant
By Phoenix.Taruvoyant 2011-01-16 23:19:50
Link | Citer | R

*bump*

Sorry for the bump, but I'm still looking. Haven't managed to find a niche yet. The shell I joined just fell apart and is a huge mess.
 Phoenix.Hagino
user: hagino
By Phoenix.Hagino 2011-01-20 02:34:47
Link | Citer | R

what shells have you been in?
 Phoenix.Taruvoyant
By Phoenix.Taruvoyant 2011-01-20 10:17:07
Link | Citer | R

I'd rather not discuss specific details in public. I can send you a PM if you'd like more background.
 Phoenix.Hagino
user: hagino
By Phoenix.Hagino 2011-01-20 19:20:37
Link | Citer | R

sure
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [43 days between previous and next post]
 Phoenix.Kingofgeeks
By Phoenix.Kingofgeeks 2011-03-04 13:17:37