Mercy Killing?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Mercy killing?
Mercy killing?
 Gilgamesh.Thedreamer
Serveur: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
By Gilgamesh.Thedreamer 2010-11-23 14:57:43
Link | Citer | R

When you suffer some serious form of illness theres pains nothin can erase (no matter what progress in pain killin there are, morphin cant erase every pain), i think at this point it should be a natural right to choose suicide...personnaly i'd kill myself compare to suffer this.

And to all the *** in head who think it should be forbiden, i swear god i hope you'll end up like this and ***on yourself !
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Serveur: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-11-23 15:01:57
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
If its murder to kill someone who is terminally ill and suffering, then is it not torture to keep them alive and in pain?
to answer your question, it would be considered torture to keep a terminally ill person alive because they would be in suffering under your care, which is a very nice way of calling it TORTURE.
if it would be against ones will it would be called torture...that's where all the grayness goes around with ***like that.
 Fairy.Spence
Serveur: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-11-23 15:10:29
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Thedreamer said:
When you suffer some serious form of illness theres pains nothin can erase (no matter what progress in pain killin there are, morphin cant erase every pain), i think at this point it should be a natural right to choose suicide...personnaly i'd kill myself compare to suffer this.

Fixed your post. Now you don't look like a jackass.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Serveur: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-11-23 15:12:47
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Spence said:
Gilgamesh.Thedreamer said:

Fixed your post. Now you don't look like a jackass.