Not JUST Another Sarah Palin Thread

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Not JUST another Sarah Palin thread
Not JUST another Sarah Palin thread
 Luz
By Luz 2010-11-18 12:04:26
Link | Citer | R

Discuss!
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Serveur: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-11-18 12:06:10
Link | Citer | R

I can predict this thread is going to go bad, and I already like it...
By slowlulz 2010-11-18 12:06:13
Link | Citer | R

Luz said:

Discuss!

lol speaking of the palins.. her daughter is prob gonna with that dwts show..and she can't even dance at all. Not that I am pro at dancing, but if you see the other people doing there thing, then see her it's ammusing. That show is about nothing more then favortism
 Luz
By Luz 2010-11-18 12:07:50
Link | Citer | R

slowlulz said:
Luz said:

Discuss!

lol speaking of the palins.. her daughter is prob gonna with that dwts show..and she can't even dance at all. Not that I am pro at dancing, but if you see the other people doing there thing, then see her it's ammusing. That show is about nothing more then favortism

Never watched that show tbh, what's the appeal? Not taking a shot at it at all, just have no idea what it's about in general. Just celebrities competing with random partners? All I hear about it is Bristol keeps getting bad scores and staying on the show.
By slowlulz 2010-11-18 12:09:02
Link | Citer | R

Luz said:
slowlulz said:
Luz said:

Discuss!

Never watched that show tbh, what's the appeal? Not taking a shot at it at all, just have no idea what it's about in general. Just celebrities competing with random partners? All I hear about it is Bristol keeps getting bad scores and staying on the show.

basically the pro dancers dance with celebrities. The judges give them scores, which really doesn't mean ***, cause the people at home vote for who they want to go through.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
Serveur: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-11-18 12:10:27
Link | Citer | R

Honestly, I hope someone who's neither hardcore conservitive nor hardcore liberal gets elected. Ya know like someone in the middle so those *** in the government would get their *** out of their ***, do ***for the country and not for themselves, instead of bickering with each other saying "You're wrong!" "No, you're wrong!" for months on end.

Honestly, China is a better place than this shithole of a country.
 Luz
By Luz 2010-11-18 12:10:31
Link | Citer | R

slowlulz said:
Luz said:
slowlulz said:
Luz said:

Discuss!

basically the pro dancers dance with celebrities. The judges give them scores, which really doesn't mean ***, cause the people at home vote for who they want to go through.

Probably winning because of her last name like I hear so much xD
By slowlulz 2010-11-18 12:11:19
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Honestly, I hope someone who's neither hardcore conservitive nor hardcore liberal gets elected. Ya know like someone in the middle so those *** in the government would get their *** out of their ***, do ***for the country and not for themselves, instead of bickering with each other saying "You're wrong!" "No, you're wrong!" for months on end.

Honestly, China is a better place than this shithole of a country.

wat?
By slowlulz 2010-11-18 12:11:50
Link | Citer | R

Luz said:
slowlulz said:
Luz said:
slowlulz said:
Luz said:

Discuss!

Probably winning because of her last name like I hear so much xD

that and she is kind of cute :/
 Siren.Chrichri
Serveur: Siren
user: Chrichri
By Siren.Chrichri 2010-11-18 12:23:58
Link | Citer | R

I'd like to respond with another video.

Inb4:
 Phoenix.Excelior
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-11-18 12:25:00
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Honestly, I hope someone who's neither hardcore conservitive nor hardcore liberal gets elected. Ya know like someone in the middle so those *** in the government would get their *** out of their ***, do ***for the country and not for themselves, instead of bickering with each other saying "You're wrong!" "No, you're wrong!" for months on end. Honestly, China is a better place than this shithole of a country.

Spoken with true ignorance. Washington Democrats and Republicans don't hate each other. They also don't disagree with each other all that much. However, their constituents and campaign financiers are extremely polar when it comes to issues. The politicians themselves are not the source of conflict, rather it is the people contributing to their campaigns. If you want to get rid of polar-politics then you would have to find people with large sums of money who are not polarized. That's fairly difficult to do because sitting on the fence on most issues does not make you successful. The world is driven by people with convictions and beliefs. The politicians just want to keep their job and rediculous benefits.
 Luz
By Luz 2010-11-18 12:29:01
Link | Citer | R

How can you spell financier and not ridiculous xD
 Phoenix.Excelior
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-11-18 12:29:38
Link | Citer | R

Luz said:
How can you spell financier and not ridiculous xD

Being careless I guess lol.
 Luz
By Luz 2010-11-18 12:29:48
Link | Citer | R

Sorry, having fun trolling my own thread :( Nothing personal.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Serveur: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-11-18 12:38:08
Link | Citer | R

This just makes me /facepalm x 100

Refudiate, Sarah Palin’s Made Up Word, Named “Word Of The Year”
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Serveur: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-11-18 12:38:57
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Excelior said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Honestly, I hope someone who's neither hardcore conservitive nor hardcore liberal gets elected. Ya know like someone in the middle so those *** in the government would get their *** out of their ***, do ***for the country and not for themselves, instead of bickering with each other saying "You're wrong!" "No, you're wrong!" for months on end. Honestly, China is a better place than this shithole of a country.

Spoken with true ignorance. Washington Democrats and Republicans don't hate each other. They also don't disagree with each other all that much. However, their constituents and campaign financiers are extremely polar when it comes to issues. The politicians themselves are not the source of conflict, rather it is the people contributing to their campaigns. If you want to get rid of polar-politics then you would have to find people with large sums of money who are not polarized. That's fairly difficult to do because sitting on the fence on most issues does not make you successful. The world is driven by people with convictions and beliefs. The politicians just want to keep their job and rediculous benefits.
or you can murder these people(in bold) on both sides
 Luz
By Luz 2010-11-18 12:43:20
Link | Citer | R

So yeah, I wish we could make polls with threads like other sites...

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Palin vs Obama!

Who do you guys think would win. Let's keep a tally.

I think Obama would win.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Serveur: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-11-18 12:45:32
Link | Citer | R

Win how?
Like a fist fight or just a vote/poll
I'd like to see some mud wrestling.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-11-18 12:45:36
Link | Citer | R

Luz said:
So yeah, I wish we could make polls with threads like other sites...

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Palin vs Obama!

Who do you guys think would win. Let's keep a tally.

I think Obama would win.
Yeah I added that into the suggestion area, no one said anything. lol
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-11-18 12:46:29
Link | Citer | R

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/15883/polls/
 Luz
By Luz 2010-11-18 12:47:32
Link | Citer | R

Damn you two posting without voting! I don't know Vin I've seen those pictures of Obama without a shirt on (I'm straight I swear) and I think we know who'd win physical competitions :D
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2010-11-18 12:55:04
Link | Citer | R

I think I'm going to be sick. Can't we just re-elect Slick Willy?

By Pawnskipper 2010-11-18 13:05:13
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Magnuss said:

Aint it the truth, bruddah.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-11-18 13:12:06
Link | Citer | R

Pawnskipper said:
Bismarck.Magnuss said:

Aint it the truth, bruddah.
Hell Yeah!
 Asura.Solara
Serveur: Asura
user: solara
By Asura.Solara 2010-11-18 13:25:39
Link | Citer | R

Hopefully she'll get the nomination, I'm excited to see her debate, maybe her kids will give her some pointers.

Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-11-18 13:32:11
Link | Citer | R

Man Shoots TV Over Bristol Palin Dancing

What I don't get, is after looking at this guy's picture, why was he watching Dancing with the Stars to begin with?
 Leviathan.Dissonant
By Leviathan.Dissonant 2010-11-18 13:45:41
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Solara said:
Hopefully she'll get the nomination, I'm excited to see her debate, maybe her kids will give her some pointers.

Don't talk ***about Total.