'Sarah Palin's Alaska' Breaks TLC Ratings Record

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » 'Sarah Palin's Alaska' Breaks TLC Ratings Record
'Sarah Palin's Alaska' Breaks TLC Ratings Record
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-02 09:39:01
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Phoenix.Degs said:
arent palin's daughters like all smokin hot

the one that was on air is pretty hot, but no brains, or talent apparently
Idk, she's kinda chubby tbh, if you like that sort of thing.

lil bit, but I didn't say she was ALL THAT. But I don't get how people say "sarah is hot" she's a fugly ***, and when she opens her mouth babies die.
It's men who are 57 and older living in cabins in the woods that find her hot.

they'd find a grizzle bear "hot" if they got one docile enough.

inbreds have issues.

edit: unfortunately I know people that have said she's hot, younger than me and I just want to slap them, then again they were idiotic "republicans" who don't even know what they're talking about...
[+]
 Fenrir.Terminus
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2010-12-02 09:47:55
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
<3 Term

Oh heya!

Do like, I have a flashing light that only you can see, that goes off when something on the internet pisses me off? You never say hi when I say "Hey, what do you think about xxxxx gear?" type things.

Sylph.Cossack
Serveur: Sylph
user: sandman16
By Sylph.Cossack 2010-12-02 09:50:39
Link | Citer | R

Powerful people have influence not meager ones. You do not gain power through incompetence. She had a pretty high approval rating when she left office and appears to have done a fairly good job governing her state. If you of links to factual information exposing her for anything less please post them. Otherwise you're acerbic attacks against her in rooted in gender-deprecation thinly veiled by frivolous and blatantly false, partisan banter. For the record I strongly disapprove of her abandoning her post, I think that displayed a severe lack moral character if not ethics, but most of you have magically divined these conclusions on her with little or no explanation as to how you got them other then popular media.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Serveur: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-12-02 10:01:32
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Cossack said:
Powerful people have influence not meager ones. You do not gain power through incompetence. She had a pretty high approval rating when she left office and appears to have done a fairly good job governing her state. If you of links to factual information exposing her for anything less please post them. Otherwise you're acerbic attacks against her in rooted in gender-deprecation thinly veiled by frivolous and blatantly false, partisan banter. For the record I strongly disapprove of her abandoning her post, I think that displayed a severe lack moral character if not ethics, but most of you have magically divined these conclusions on her with little or no explanation as to how you got them other then popular media.
If you can't see the forest for the trees, I don't what to tell you.

As far as some links here:

Sarah Palin’s Approval Rating Crashes to a New Low of 29%

Palin approval rating drops in Alaska

Quote:
After McCain shocked the political world by picking Palin, the rest of the country experienced a flash of infatuation with the charming, gutsy governor. But some Alaskans turned against what they saw as her newly aggressive, mean-spirited demeanor.

"They're listening, they're watching, and they're asking questions," Tompkins called out to the crowd. "Do we tell them it's OK not to tell the truth? Do we tell them it's OK to bend the truth? Do we tell them it's OK to distort the truth if you have a gaggle of lawyers to defend you?

"It's not OK, and I think Alaskans have had enough."
 Phoenix.Mogue
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Mogue
By Phoenix.Mogue 2010-12-02 10:03:02
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Cossack said:
Powerful people have influence not meager ones. You do not gain power through incompetence.
Quite right, usually it is gained by thievery and/or nepotism.

Sylph.Cossack said:
She had a pretty high approval rating when she left office and appears to have done a fairly good job governing her state.

Anecdotal evidence is fantastic, isn't it? Ask that State Trooper she and her husband were having harassed about the great job she was doing.

Sylph.Cossack said:
If you of links to factual information exposing her for anything less please post them. Otherwise you're acerbic attacks against her in rooted in gender-deprecation thinly veiled by frivolous and blatantly false, partisan banter.

Projecting

Sylph.Cossack said:
For the record I strongly disapprove of her abandoning her post, I think that displayed a severe lack moral character if not ethics.

First thing you've said that made you sound like something other than a Rush Limbaugh Kool-Aid drinker.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-12-02 10:06:41
Link | Citer | R

I'm not doing any more research on her for now, I'm getting sick of looking at her.

You can take those articles for whatever, or research yourself, or even better yet talk to people who lived in Alaska while she was governor.

Asura.Ericka
Serveur: Asura
user: foxxie
By Asura.Ericka 2010-12-02 10:10:17
Link | Citer | R

idk how her daughter got knocked up. she cant dance, shes makes ugly faces and doesn't know how to be sexy. its like it was a drive by knock up
[+]
 Sylph.Cossack
By Sylph.Cossack 2010-12-02 10:11:28
Link | Citer | R

Politics by its nature is extortion, thievery, nepotism and all other manner of unsavory fare, whats your point?

"Anecdotal evidence is fantastic, isn't it? Ask that State Trooper her husband was having harassed about the great job she was doing."

What was this sentence suppose to convey?

I don't like really like Rush Limbaugh, but I do like Kool Aid, so what does that make me? Hows the weather up there?

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-12-02 10:19:44
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
What's with the gender card being pulled? lol

(few pages, here or there. jw etc)
Cause she's female.

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-12-02 10:21:41
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ericka said:
idk how her daughter got knocked up. she cant dance, shes makes ugly faces and doesn't know how to be sexy. its like it was a drive by knock up
Crazy ***goes on in Alaska...
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-12-02 10:24:02
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
What's with the gender card being pulled? lol

(few pages, here or there. jw etc)
Cause she's female.

I was going to say incompetency doesn't discriminate, but I'll let you off with a pass, Charlie.
It's not so much as saying just because she is female that implies incompetence, not at all.

Hilary Clinton has proved women can be very competent.

It's more of because she is an incompetent female, she's a very bad role model for other women.
 Sylph.Cossack
By Sylph.Cossack 2010-12-02 10:25:01
Link | Citer | R

Thank you for your post Chaosx, I have to go to work but I'll certainly read it over lately.

Asura.Ericka said:

Thank you Ericka for your deeply informative post as to why Sarah Palin deserves to be berated so harshly.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-12-02 10:34:03
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
I suppose that's true. Although the media in general is partly to blame post-presidential election.

Condoleezza Rice for example could of been a far better role model (and probably candidate if she wanted but doesn't) but she wasn't out fishing so she's suddenly not "normal folk".

We are insane.
100% agreed. It doesn't help her though that she is associated with the G.W. Bush presidency now.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Serveur: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-02 10:46:08
Link | Citer | R

Palin is the visage of Hicktown USA.
Political standing but none of the knowledge that really comes with that.
Her ***-backwards display of government knowledge and know-how are great examples of that.

lol north korea.

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Cossack
By Sylph.Cossack 2010-12-02 10:51:41
Link | Citer | R

Quick note as I run out the door, Ms Rice and Ms Clinton, while I disagree with alot of their politics, I admire their courage to put themselves out there and try to set a positive example not only for women but for the world in general. I don't agree with much of Ms Palins politics either, and I *** hate fishing, but that does not excuse the invidious remarks and attitudes towards her. The depth of abhorrence suggests something much more vile then ugly partisan politics or brain dead media mimicry. People are displaying a genuine hate for her, and the difference between her and the rest of those crooked *** thieving snakes is her gender, I don't know, thats why I'm asking people for actual reasons to hate her so dearly. Mostly what you get is:
Asura.Ericka said:

While I'm sure Ericka is a very intelligent person, her post does not reflect it and I'm not going to base any opinion of mine off of such statements.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-02 10:53:18
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Cossack said:
Quick note as I run out the door, Ms Rice and Ms Clinton, while I disagree with alot of their politics, I admire their courage to put themselves out there and try to set a positive example not only for women but for the world in general. I don't agree with much of Ms Palins politics either, and I *** hate fishing, but that does not excuse the invidious remarks and attitudes towards her. The depth of abhorrence suggests something much more vile then ugly partisan politics or brain dead media mimicry. People are displaying a genuine hate for her, and the difference between her and the rest of those crooked *** thieving snakes is her gender, I don't know, thats why I'm asking people for actual reasons to hate her so dearly. Mostly what you get is:
Asura.Ericka said:

While I'm sure Ericka is a very intelligent person, her post does not reflect it and I'm not going to base any opinion of mine off of such statements.

I hate that level of stupidity.
 Sylph.Cossack
By Sylph.Cossack 2010-12-02 10:55:09
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Her ***-backwards display of government knowledge and know-how are great examples of that.

lol north korea.
If you're so brilliant why don't you go run a state, win a VP nomination, then write a book and have your own horrible tv reality show and make a ton of money instead to trolling video game forums talking about what a dumbass someone who did all these things is.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-12-02 10:55:39
Link | Citer | R

/sigh
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-02 10:56:03
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:

lol north korea.

lol didn't know Africa was a continent. Or the countries in NAFTA...
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-12-02 10:57:53
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Cossack said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

lol north korea.
If you're so brilliant why don't you go run a state, win a VP nomination, then write a book and have your own horrible tv reality show and make a ton of money instead to trolling video game forums talking about what a dumbass someone who did all these things is.
Not everyone wants to be a media ***.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-12-02 11:00:15
Link | Citer | R

We could all be just as likely bashing on Glenn Beck, but this thread isn't about him.

Would you play the gender card then?

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-02 11:07:43
Link | Citer | R

the fact that she's an idiot > any card

nice try at trying to get around the facts though.

on top of other things "creationist" anyone?

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-02 11:18:04
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
What her experience in governing in comparison with Obama's?

I'm only asking because so many "Palinites" were scoffing at Obama's lack of experience, and his supreme court picks too..

lolidunno?

she quit under pressure, and under costs created by defending her ethics violations vs Obama, who the best they can pull on him is question his birth, which his birth record has been shown...