President NOT Republican/Democrat

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » President NOT Republican/Democrat
President NOT Republican/Democrat
By Pawnskipper 2010-11-17 12:37:56
Link | Citer | R

Just worried that people will never see this. But let me stop there.....I dont want this thread to turn into a crash course on whats really going on. O.O
 Asura.Olue
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Olue
By Asura.Olue 2010-11-18 14:15:13
Link | Citer | R

Vittles said:
Watch them all and read between the lines... Wonder why someone would say not to listen-- get all the info you can, and make your own damd choise.

We will see if the Healthcare law is constitutional-- its headed for court. The constitution is a restrictive document, where does it give the Feds the power to make you do this?

Also, the Patriot Act is highly questionable, he (Obama) signed it too. I wonder if they are still monitoring American communications. I am sure they would say no, I am confident they still are doing so.

As for a 3rd party winning the White House, I don't see it.

They bend the rules so far these days it makes me sick, I would like to puke on the majority of of the elected officials-- and most of the sheepeople voting this ***into office.

But all we get is ***... i.e. we get to pick the lesser of two evils. When will we get to see a real leader again?

Then there is ***like this...

“There’s a secret government, inside the government…and I don’t control it.”…Bill Clinton…

1. There's nothing but junk on most shows, no lines to read between (i.e. Glenn Beck chalkboard nonsense)

2. Section 1 gives congress the right to regulate commerce via the Commerce Clause. It has already been through federal court and decided this way.

3. Agreed. Liberals wanted candidate Obama in office, not this phony we have in office now.

4. Agreed. Without Public Campaign Funding legislation there will always be only two parties.

5. Agreed. 99% of Republicans AND Democrats in Congress are pieces of ***.