End Game Recruitment

Eorzea Time
 
 
 
Langues: JP EN FR DE
329 users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ramuh » End Game Recruitment
End Game Recruitment
Offline
Posts: 804
By ZaknafeinRamuh 2010-10-28 14:24:29
Link | Citer | R
 
Hello,

We're looking for skilled players of all jobs. We're based on Ramuh server. Our events include Abyssea, Walk of Echoes, and a random Dynamis now, and then. We are looking for people who want to play the game, and enjoy themselves. What we're not looking for is burnt out angry players who only get enjoyment from running other people down. That sort of attitude is not, and will not be tolerated. As far linkshells go nowadays I'd like to consider ours one of the fairest, and most straight forward systems. We run our events in the 7-11pm EST window. We have members from PST,Central,EST, and EU timezones.

If you'd like to work, and play in a relaxed, and friendly environment we're what your looking for. We keep things professional, and get events done. As I said we're accepting applications for all jobs currently. So if your playtime matches our hours of operation stop by our website, and check us out. http://thefantasypearl.cjb.net/

Zaknafein

Weekly Schedule: Events start at 7EST mon-thur & 6:30 Sat/Sun

MONDAY: Abyssea seals/af3 upgrade items

TUESDAY: Members Wishlist's (Need help with a VNM,ZNM, or help on a BC? Sky & Sea pops as well)

WEDNESDAY: Walk of Echoes (Usually 2 runs)

THURSDAY: Abyssea seals/af3 upgrade items

FRIDAY: Free Night

SATURDAY: Scheduled special events on occasion, otherwise free night

SUNDAY: Scheduled special events on occasion, otherwise free night
[+]
Offline
Posts: 114
By clyclie 2010-11-16 16:34:38
Link | Citer | R
 
I HOPE EVERYTHING HAS TAKEN OFF WELL FOR U/// BUT IF IT HASNT..PLEASE CHECK OUT THE FIREFLYCREW...
Offline
Posts: 804
By ZaknafeinRamuh 2010-11-30 00:25:24
Link | Citer | R
 
We are up, and running nicely. Most positions are filled, but still accepting apps for skilled & decently geared players with an emphasis on ranger.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [41 days between previous and next post]
Offline
Posts: 522
By Rustytiger 2011-01-10 07:19:58
Link | Citer | R
 
Hello.

Are you still recruiting by chance?
Offline
Posts: 804
By ZaknafeinRamuh 2011-01-12 15:53:36
Link | Citer | R
 
We're back from holiday break, and going full steam. Most member's have or are about to have 3rd lunar. Also only 2 Caturae away from 6/6 for hint atma. Open recruitment is over, but looking for a couple more skilled DD or Paladin to round out our roster. Well geared/skilled mages will be considered, but emphasis on the DD. Must have multiple weapons skilled, and be at least familiar with staggers, and how they work.
 Luz
Offline
Posts: 1217
By Luz 2011-01-12 15:56:40
Link | Citer | R
 
ZaknafeinRamuh said:
We're back from holiday break, and going full steam. Most member's have or are about to have 3rd lunar. Also only 2 Caturae away from 6/6 for hint atma. Open recruitment is over, but looking for a couple more skilled DD or Paladin to round out our roster. Well geared/skilled mages will be considered, but emphasis on the DD. Must have multiple weapons skilled, and be at least familiar with staggers, and how they work.
Just opened yourself to a barrage of mean-spirited remarks for using that word on this site.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 804
By ZaknafeinRamuh 2011-01-13 08:14:02
Link | Citer | R
 

Paladin still has it's uses. It is fairly versatile stagger wise as well.
 Ramuh.Lorzy
Offline
Serveur: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Lorzy
Posts: 1356
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2011-01-13 08:26:54
Link | Citer | R
 
if you really need swift blade i guess?
 Bismarck.Arcos
Offline
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: afranko22
Posts: 120
By Bismarck.Arcos 2011-01-13 08:45:40
Link | Citer | R
 
Incase your WARs are gimp I guess. Only need 4 jobs to cover 90% of staggers, NIN WAR WHM and BLM.

Also, what kind of EG shell isnt burning shinryu by now?
Offline
Posts: 804
By ZaknafeinRamuh 2011-01-13 08:55:13
Link | Citer | R
 
Bismarck.Arcos said:
Incase your WARs are gimp I guess. Only need 4 jobs to cover 90% of staggers, NIN WAR WHM and BLM.

Also, what kind of EG shell isnt burning shinryu by now?

The kind of shell that spends 2-3 hours a night 4 nights a week. One with members that have those crazy things like jobs, and/or school.
[+]
 Ramuh.Lorzy
Offline
Serveur: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Lorzy
Posts: 1356
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2011-01-13 09:03:13
Link | Citer | R
 
Bismarck.Arcos said:
Incase your WARs are gimp I guess. Only need 4 jobs to cover 90% of staggers, NIN WAR WHM and BLM.

Also, what kind of EG shell isnt burning shinryu by now?

nin war is all you need for red, if you're talking all staggers you probably want to at least throw a mnk in there for blunt.
Offline
Posts: 804
By ZaknafeinRamuh 2011-01-13 09:04:50
Link | Citer | R
 
Archery Marksmanship... the list goes on
 Ramuh.Lorzy
Offline
Serveur: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Lorzy
Posts: 1356
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2011-01-13 09:07:04
Link | Citer | R
 
assuming you fight during piercing, but if you were really worried about blue (and didn't have a lot of people) you could just pop during blunt
Offline
Posts: 804
By ZaknafeinRamuh 2011-01-13 09:12:56
Link | Citer | R
 
Ramuh.Lorzy said:
assuming you fight during piercing, but if you were really worried about blue (and didn't have a lot of people) you could just pop during blunt

We usually spend 2 hours str8 doing abyssea events so we cover most staggers.
 Bismarck.Arcos
Offline
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: afranko22
Posts: 120
By Bismarck.Arcos 2011-01-13 14:24:44
Link | Citer | R
 
Ramuh.Lorzy said:
Bismarck.Arcos said:
Incase your WARs are gimp I guess. Only need 4 jobs to cover 90% of staggers, NIN WAR WHM and BLM. Also, what kind of EG shell isnt burning shinryu by now?
nin war is all you need for red, if you're talking all staggers you probably want to at least throw a mnk in there for blunt.

I was counting WHM and BLM for grellow, that is ofcourse if you want/need it.
 Phoenix.Brucie
Offline
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Demon
Posts: 61
By Phoenix.Brucie 2011-02-05 11:07:18
Link | Citer | R
 
sup zak!!!!!!!!!
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
Offline
Serveur: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Sevourn
Posts: 9481
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-02-05 11:12:06
Link | Citer | R
 
ZaknafeinRamuh said:
Hello,

We're looking for skilled players of all jobs. We're based on Ramuh server. Our events include Abyssea, Walk of Echoes, and a random Dynamis now, and then. We are looking for people who want to play the game, and enjoy themselves. What we're not looking for is burnt out angry players who only get enjoyment from running other people down. That sort of attitude is not, and will not be tolerated. As far linkshells go nowadays I'd like to consider ours one of the fairest, and most straight forward systems. We run our events in the 7-11pm EST window. We have members from PST,Central,EST, and EU timezones.

If you'd like to work, and play in a relaxed, and friendly environment we're what your looking for. We keep things professional, and get events done. As I said we're accepting applications for all jobs currently. So if your playtime matches our hours of operation stop by our website, and check us out. http://thefantasypearl.cjb.net/

Zaknafein

Weekly Schedule: Events start at 7EST mon-thur & 6:30 Sat/Sun

MONDAY: Abyssea seals/af3 upgrade items

TUESDAY: Members Wishlist's (Need help with a VNM,ZNM, or help on a BC? Sky & Sea pops as well)

WEDNESDAY: Walk of Echoes (Usually 2 runs)

THURSDAY: Abyssea seals/af3 upgrade items

FRIDAY: Free Night

SATURDAY: Scheduled special events on occasion, otherwise free night

SUNDAY: Scheduled special events on occasion, otherwise free night


i guess all i really want to know is do you wear your shirt during runs

 Ramuh.Zaknafein
Offline
Serveur: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
Posts: 150
By Ramuh.Zaknafein 2011-02-05 11:53:28
Link | Citer | R
 
Really it depends on what day of the week it is, and what event we are doing. There are just some times when you're too sexy for your shirt, and occasionally even for your cat.
 Ramuh.Zaknafein
Offline
Serveur: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
Posts: 150
By Ramuh.Zaknafein 2011-02-05 12:34:54
Link | Citer | R
 
Phoenix.Brucie said:
sup zak!!!!!!!!!

Mirel you hopped!!! Amagad!
How's life on Phoenix?
 Phoenix.Brucie
Offline
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Demon
Posts: 61
By Phoenix.Brucie 2011-02-05 15:26:36
Link | Citer | R
 
been here on phoenix for while now...Life he is fun..plus few ppl here from rahum i know too well! its fun :) how you been
 Ramuh.Zaknafein
Offline
Serveur: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
Posts: 150
By Ramuh.Zaknafein 2011-02-09 23:05:44
Link | Citer | R
 
Doing well homey. Staying busy with the linkshell stuff, and keeping my rascals in line. It's a chill group. No bickering or some of the usual BS. Everyone just playing to have fun, and feed our addiction for new toys.