Capping Lights On Ephemeral Amoeban.

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » Capping lights on Ephemeral Amoeban.
Capping lights on Ephemeral Amoeban.
 Cerberus.Oroka
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Oroka
By Cerberus.Oroka 2010-10-28 10:18:50
Link | Citer | R

Last night I went into Abyssea- Misareaux to try to farm Amoeban Pseudopods for Threadbare Tribulations with 3 people. Did 2 magic kills on the Ephemeral Amoebans and pulled a regular Amoeban that gave us a blue chest with an exp chest with 250exp. So I pulled a Ephemeral Murex and got magic kill on that, next mob was another Amoeban and gave us another exp chest with 250exp.

I'm hoping to get pointed in the right direction as to how to cap our azure lights more efficiently so we'll be getting TEs reqularly so we don't waste time farming these Amoeban Pseudopods. Thanks.
 Bismarck.Mitchel
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Mitchel 2010-10-28 10:24:52
Link | Citer | R

Killshots with the appropriate abyssites.
Ivory + Scarlet Abyssite

Players in possession of this abyssite will accumulate Azure light at an enhanced rate.
Increases chance of Blue Crates dropping

ROW, ROW, FIGHT THE POWAH.
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2010-10-28 10:25:48
Link | Citer | R

with the right Abyssite its 2 kills on an Ephemeral to cap Azure. Without it, should take like 3. You sure it said your body blah blah an Azure light after the kill?
 Cerberus.Oroka
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Oroka
By Cerberus.Oroka 2010-10-28 10:34:55
Link | Citer | R

I'm unsure as to if my friends have the abyssites, but we did get that message about the azure light after the three magic kills on the ephemerals.

Bismarck.Mitchel said:
ROW, ROW, FIGHT THE POWAH.
 Bismarck.Altar
Serveur: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2010-10-28 10:51:04
Link | Citer | R

Murexes only.
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2010-10-28 11:13:29
Link | Citer | R

yea i'm wondering if it depends on the mob on what light gets multiplied by x10 or w/e. i know if you kill an Eph Murex with pearl it is not multipled. I know Azure is multiplied on an Eph Murex. You can get Amber but I am not positive if it's multiplied.

Maybe Eph Murex are for like x10 ruby or something... someone should figure this ***out. An exp only party could really benefit by capping Ruby super quick and then azure then moving to their exp build mobs