Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Warrior » Improvement ideas
Improvement ideas
 Siren.Gandhi
Serveur: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Gandhi
By Siren.Gandhi 2010-10-11 10:13:05
Link | Citer | R

So, basically I am an lolAH war. I do abyssea, tryin after amnesia Gaxe but dont know when I'll get it. Workin on str+ magician gaxe but got a while til its complete.

So basically lookin for improvements I can get that wont cost millions. Goin after rajas, so should have that soon.

I mainly use RR cause KJ axe is a stingy stingy ***....

Im pretty torn between War Relic and Perle legs. They both look very close on numbers (I'm also on lolps2, so no parses). Alkys are next upgrade, tryin to get a sentry belt, but a few hundred off yet.
 Fenrir.Gradd
Serveur: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Gradd 2010-10-11 11:03:45
Link | Citer | R

May sound harsh but that Set is horrid for both KJ and RR, you would be better off WS'ing in full perle, the -DEX and -ACC is doing alot more harm than good.

RR especially is highly DEX dependant if you want big numbers you want it to crit, and Palas is only hurting that more. KJ on the other hand you want to *** STR but still stay away from palas just use Perle hands and your AF2 legs are fine for KJ aswell, but I would stick with perle legs for RR.

Also in terms of GA, I would highly recommend working towards the 10% Damage GA, if you can 6-hit it, which you should be able too once you get Rajas that thing is a monster.

Edit: You would need Rose Strap aswell, thought you had one equiped looked the same, use Pole grip if you dont have rose.
 Siren.Gandhi
Serveur: Siren
user: Gandhi
By Siren.Gandhi 2010-10-11 11:15:18
Link | Citer | R

thanks for the advice. ill try it out and see how the numbers work.
 Fenrir.Gradd
Serveur: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Gradd 2010-10-11 11:17:42
Link | Citer | R

Np, your Vhelm and Pallas are still good for Steel Cyclone tho, just stay away from them for Multi-Hits.