Looking For Mature Social LS

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Looking for mature social LS
Looking for mature social LS
By whoajosh 2010-10-04 05:21:30
Link | Citer | R

Hey, after taking a couple years off I have decided to return to FFXI. Upon my return I chose to transfer from Shiva to Asura for it's population. I was hoping to find a mature, helpful, "newb friendly" LS to spend my time with in Vana'diel. Because it's been so long since I have played, I am comfortable considering myself a newbie. 
Currently my highest job is a 47 Hume thief (after giving up on my 63 tarutaru Blm for "personal reasons"). My long term goals include advancing Thief, Samuri and Dragoon to 85 and to finally enjoy some end-game.

I am really just looking for some cool, friendly, helpful people to experience this game with. Preferably a LS that is accepting all levels and willing to help me through those tough and sometimes stressful Vana'diel moments.

If this sounds like your LS, feel free to send me a tell in game on my character Noumiel. Or a message here works as well. ^^
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
Serveur: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-10-04 05:25:01
Link | Citer | R

Come to Ifirt, my LS are good people.
 Asura.Rinkydink
Serveur: Asura
user: rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-10-04 05:37:38
Link | Citer | R

lol Ignore BBB.. ifrit is as dead as it comes, plus if the OP has recently transfered they cant for another 90 days.

newbie LS's are sometimes hard to comeby.. see what happens when you shout IN WG.

also what time zone you in i know a few that mgiht help but depending when u play depends how busy they are :P
[+]
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-10-04 05:43:52
Link | Citer | R

Thx bro,lol. Got my YY robe finally Sir Rinky. If you go to Asura look Rinky up .He is good people and a great LS leader.
 Asura.Rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-10-04 06:28:24
Link | Citer | R

well done BBB, now work on relic/AF3 to make optimum set working on -perp gear rather than MP gear!! XD
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-10-04 06:36:14
Link | Citer | R

Good luck with I getting help with that. Still gimp at this game.
 Asura.Rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-10-04 06:40:38
Link | Citer | R

relic should be easy now just grab a dyna shell and away you go, theres still a few of them on Ifrit arent there?

i been working on drg mainkly and left smn @75.. maybe ill decide to play more when i get bored and want to solo again haha
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-10-04 06:45:40
Link | Citer | R

Cool Rinky and thanks.
By whoajosh 2010-10-04 12:54:11
Link | Citer | R

I play in MST (Canada GMT -600).
I had just returned to the game the other day. I was running around thinking "Man I've missed this game." I decided to finish my rank 5 mission for the airship pass when I remembered it's not soloable. Time to find a LS!

Thanks for the advice though. I was hoping to avoid shouting in WG or Jueno. Mostly to avoid needlessly annoying anyone.
 Asura.Kresaera
user: Kresaera
By Asura.Kresaera 2010-10-05 14:59:12
Link | Citer | R

I have a social linkshell =) I'm on all the time (mostly) and we have ppl from everywhere around the world so there is usually someone on all the time =)

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By whoajosh 2010-10-05 18:16:19
Link | Citer | R

C-can I join? Lol :3
By whoajosh 2010-10-05 18:24:08
Link | Citer | R

@Spicyryan: Do I detect sarcasm?

But seriously guys. I'm really lonely. Lol.
 Asura.Rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-10-06 09:05:23
Link | Citer | R

Go with Kres.. she will sort you out..

as for Spicy... arrgh {run away} lol