Question for veteran Samurais
By boss99 2010-09-30 19:28:19
Link | Citer | R

BorealisV2 said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
BorealisV2 said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Bismarck.Josiahkf said:
So right now if I was a sam75 and went into abyssea against say... Shadow lizards, generic warrior mob. With decent gear and both using soboro would /rng sidewinder be the higher dmg parse? or would I better off just tping/dding normally /war since the updates nerfing sam/rng came out?
id be suprised if you could hit a mob in abbysea /rng unless you have some super gear and buffs. im guessing here tho.
You sir, are a *** mong.
yea right because your avrerage(not epeen) 75 sam can consistntly hit abbyssea mobs with archery >.> ive seen average 75 rangers struggle at times im not talking atama or any other ***...im talking about some one who is lvl 50+(OP) at the moment when hits 70+ and enters abbyssea might not have the be all and end all in sidewinder gear for sam.
l2grammar And my 85 SAM could. Not sure what kind of ***SAMs are on your server... On topic though; SAM/RNG is fun as hell, even more so if you have Yoichi... but... yeah.
I hope not ones wearing iota ring and ace helm.
Flion must've logged into Bores account for his "expertise" again.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-09-30 20:21:01
Link | Citer | R

boss99 said:
BorealisV2 said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
BorealisV2 said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Bismarck.Josiahkf said:
So right now if I was a sam75 and went into abyssea against say... Shadow lizards, generic warrior mob. With decent gear and both using soboro would /rng sidewinder be the higher dmg parse? or would I better off just tping/dding normally /war since the updates nerfing sam/rng came out?
id be suprised if you could hit a mob in abbysea /rng unless you have some super gear and buffs. im guessing here tho.
You sir, are a *** mong.
yea right because your avrerage(not epeen) 75 sam can consistntly hit abbyssea mobs with archery >.> ive seen average 75 rangers struggle at times im not talking atama or any other ***...im talking about some one who is lvl 50+(OP) at the moment when hits 70+ and enters abbyssea might not have the be all and end all in sidewinder gear for sam.
l2grammar And my 85 SAM could. Not sure what kind of ***SAMs are on your server... On topic though; SAM/RNG is fun as hell, even more so if you have Yoichi... but... yeah.
I'm too scared to post from my main account so I use an anonymous guise

k.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-09-30 20:30:16
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
boss99 said:
BorealisV2 said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
BorealisV2 said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Bismarck.Josiahkf said:
You sir, are a *** mong.
I'm too scared to post from my main account so I use an anonymous guise

k.

(just wanted to post this really)
[+]
By boss99 2010-09-30 20:33:53
Link | Citer | R

Dammit when does Spicy get home we need to get Flion on Skype again.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-09-30 20:45:07
Link | Citer | R

boss99 said:
I stalk Flions posts so I can pretend to be relevant.
I'm also STILL posting from an anonymous guise and have given two stories of my origin that directly counter each-other

k.
By BorealisV2 2010-10-01 03:35:45
Link | Citer | R

People seriously don't understand what town gear is do they >.>

Haters gunna hate (I went there)
Serveur: Siren
By Siren.Flunklesnarkin 2010-10-01 03:58:40
Link | Citer | R

Domaru + meat jerky.. nuff said >_>
 Carbuncle.Ronson
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-10-01 05:28:07
Link | Citer | R

BorealisV2 said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
BorealisV2 said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Bismarck.Josiahkf said:
You sir, are a *** mong.

lmao..my kid brothers 85 sam could

but the OP has to get to 85 1st >.> why do you think i said 70-75 can be tough for your average person! L2read
By BorealisV2 2010-10-01 06:07:19
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
BorealisV2 said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
BorealisV2 said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Bismarck.Josiahkf said:
You sir, are a *** mong.

lmao..my kid brothers 85 sam could

but the OP has to get to 85 1st >.> why do you think i said 70-75 can be tough for your average person! L2read

Sorry, it's hard to understand your broken incoherant English.

l2grammar
 Cerberus.Kvazz
Serveur: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2010-10-01 06:13:33
Link | Citer | R

Why the *** \rng if you got yoichi tho?
You get Namas with whatever subjob you have, and \war or \drg is way better..
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By BorealisV2 2010-10-01 07:00:19
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Josiahkf said:
Cerberus.Kvazz said:
Does anyone in here even have relic bow lol

Ronson does, obviously.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-10-01 07:44:29
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Josiahkf said:
Cerberus.Kvazz said:

Don't need one to know how to use it.

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Rinomaru
By Bismarck.Rinomaru 2010-10-01 12:21:08
Link | Citer | R

/rng vs Relic bow and buying 10's million gil of armor to support.

So do standard dmg
or spend insane amounts to do x5 the dmg.

Cerberus.Kvazz
Serveur: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2010-10-01 12:26:22
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Josiahkf said:
Bismarck.Dracondria said:
Bismarck.Josiahkf said:
Cerberus.Kvazz said:

Don't need one to know how to use it.
I`ll rephrase - Don`t you think someone with Relic bow would know the subtleties of Namas Arrow? I doubt anyone posting thus far even has it, asking why we use it ours in a certain manner would be moot

What I said stands.
There is no reason what-so-ever to sub rng on sam if you have yoichi.
Better off going RNG if you cant melee it.
[+]
By chaosmite 2010-10-01 12:37:16
Link | Citer | R

BorealisV2 said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
BorealisV2 said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
BorealisV2 said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Bismarck.Josiahkf said:
You sir, are a *** mong.
lmao..my kid brothers 85 sam could but the OP has to get to 85 1st >.> why do you think i said 70-75 can be tough for your average person! L2read
Sorry, it's hard to understand your broken incoherant English. l2grammar
Incoherent*** Mensa troll. <3
 Carbuncle.Axle
user: Zephin
By Carbuncle.Axle 2010-10-01 12:52:10
Link | Citer | R

I did an old fashion'ed lolbri pt with 3 sam's, 2 were polearm, 1 was /rng. The /rng missed 50%+ of his sidewinder's, with archery merits. This was at lvl 57, polearm sam's were tearing it up.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2010-10-01 14:18:37
Link | Citer | R

Accuracy penalty on SW. The ones that hit probably don't do more damage than a decent Penta build.

Post deleted by User.
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2010-10-01 14:29:34
Link | Citer | R

Well I wasn't sure if it was a straight -accuracy or -hit rate penalty, but Raen says it's -40 racc at 100%tp, so if you're just about capping racc during TP phase, -40 is a pretty significant amount to lose for WS. Again, the ones that do connect probably wouldn't do more than a good Penta. I would imagine Soboro/RNG would pull ahead assuming you can still keep accuracy capped though.
By BorealisV2 2010-10-01 14:49:21
Link | Citer | R

chaosmite said:
BorealisV2 said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
BorealisV2 said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
BorealisV2 said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Bismarck.Josiahkf said:
You sir, are a *** mong.
lmao..my kid brothers 85 sam could but the OP has to get to 85 1st >.> why do you think i said 70-75 can be tough for your average person! L2read

Hi2u other anon account.
 Carbuncle.Ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-10-01 19:15:42
Link | Citer | R

BorealisV2 said:
chaosmite said:
BorealisV2 said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
BorealisV2 said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
BorealisV2 said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Bismarck.Josiahkf said:
You sir, are a *** mong.
Hi2u other anon account.

this suits you sir
By BorealisV2 2010-10-01 21:34:25
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
BorealisV2 said:
chaosmite said:
BorealisV2 said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
BorealisV2 said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
BorealisV2 said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Bismarck.Josiahkf said:
You sir, are a *** mong.
Hi2u other anon account.

this suits you sir

I openly admit I like the taste of man flesh.

Homophobic much?

Post deleted by User.
 Alexander.Odaka
Serveur: Alexander
user: Odaka
By Alexander.Odaka 2010-10-01 23:05:57
Link | Citer | R

op - just ask nabis, his 3-hit zanshin build was -great- for samurai
By BorealisV2 2010-10-02 06:37:59
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Josiahkf said:
BorealisV2 said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
yea right because your avrerage(not epeen) 75 sam can consistntly hit abbyssea mobs with archery >.>

ive seen average 75 rangers struggle at times

im not talking atama or any other ***...im talking about some one who is lvl 50+(OP) at the moment when hits 70+ and enters abbyssea might not have the be all and end all in sidewinder gear for sam.

l2grammar

And my 85 SAM could. Not sure what kind of ***SAMs are on your server... On topic though; SAM/RNG is fun as hell, even more so if you have Yoichi... but... yeah.

BorealisV2 said:

Sorry, it's hard to understand your broken incoherant English.

l2grammar

Ronson clearly said 75 twice, was that too "grammatically incorrect" for you to understand? Stop posting such stupidity in my thread please. I'm glad your SAM85/RNG42 could hit the mobs in abyssea accurately that's great, but my question was

Bismarck.Josiahkf said:
So right now if I was a sam75 and went into abyssea against say... Shadow lizards, generic warrior mob.
With decent gear and both using soboro would /rng sidewinder be the higher dmg parse? or would I better off just tping/dding normally /war since the updates nerfing sam/rng came out?

I do agree on how fun it is though, I haven't had this good a time in game since I was thf/cor quickdrawing with culverin or thf slugshotting

umad?
 Carbuncle.Ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-10-02 13:09:08
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Josiahkf said:
BorealisV2 said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
BorealisV2 said:
Ronson clearly said 75 twice, was that too "grammatically incorrect" for you to understand? Stop posting such stupidity in my thread please. I'm glad your SAM85/RNG42 could hit the mobs in abyssea accurately that's great, but my question was
Bismarck.Josiahkf said:
I do agree on how fun it is though, I haven't had this good a time in game since I was thf/cor quickdrawing with culverin or thf slugshotting

this ^^..

nice to communicate with people that want to talk openly and agree or disagree not talk childish answering with GTFO blah blah.

hats off to you good sir

P.S i think by now tho most people know who just plane comes here to insult and who come to acttuly help others even if its not 100% accurate help,trying is trying and you cant knock people for that.
 Carbuncle.Ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-10-02 13:18:01
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Only time you should rly use /rng on sam is when it's something your ls doesn't want anyone melee'ing (and in most of those cases, they're doing it wrong). If that situation occurs, you won't be spamming anything because you'll be shooting for TP not swinging, because you won't be close to the mob. Stick w/ polearm for piercing dmg for your exp purposes. As a polearm age Sam, I didn't even bother to level archery. Have never needed it.

you already know this but i have never seen a wrong word come out of this guys mouth.
always welcomed info from tiger and i reckon thats why the guy is well known among other good things.(maybe he has said bad things i havent seen,but more good comes out of his posts than anything else).
pitty some others cant follow suit.