AV Down On Asura!

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » AV down on Asura!
AV down on Asura!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Miori
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Miori
By Asura.Miori 2010-08-30 17:51:47
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Magicide said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Stop making assumptions. Your arrogance is the only reason I've called you up. I'm guessing you're a real kicker at parties.
This coming from someone who's actively trolling multiple AV threads and giving the OP's ***? Beautiful.

Me being arrogant doesn't change the fact that you're arrogant. Just pointing out the obvious to the oblivious.

You can use big words! Congratulations!
 Asura.Magicide
By Asura.Magicide 2010-08-30 17:54:24
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Me being arrogant doesn't change the fact that you're arrogant. Just pointing out the obvious to the oblivious.
Where on earth do you get that I'm calling you arrogant? Injecting yourself into multiple threads and making an *** of yourself doesn't make you arrogant. It just makes you a dumbass.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-30 17:56:41
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Magicide said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Where on earth do you get that I'm calling you arrogant? Injecting yourself into multiple threads and making an *** of yourself doesn't make you arrogant. It just makes you a dumbass.
Asura.Magicide said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Stop making assumptions. Your arrogance is the only reason I've called you up. I'm guessing you're a real kicker at parties.
This coming from someone who's actively trolling multiple AV threads and giving the OP's ***? Beautiful.

How else can I possibly take that sentence?
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-30 17:57:56
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Miori said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Magicide said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

You can use big words! Congratulations!

Colour that in, and I'm happy.
 Asura.Magicide
By Asura.Magicide 2010-08-30 17:58:07
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Magicide said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Magicide said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

FYP. See what I did there?
 Ramuh.Thunderz
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-08-30 17:58:52
Link | Citer | R

lol people ganging up on someone

Just move it along

By darkmaffxi 2010-08-30 18:00:20
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Thunderz said:

Just move it along

what do you expect? two hot young ladies I assume from the same linkshell vs. Flion
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-30 18:04:42
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Magicide said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Magicide said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Magicide said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

FYP. See what I did there?

The Buzz killington ream was an afterthought, I assumed that you'd taken the meat of the sentence to use as a retort. My bad.
darkmaffxi said:
Ramuh.Thunderz said:

Just move it along

what do you expect? two hot young ladies I assume from the same linkshell vs. Flion

Phoenix.Jovant
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Jovant
By Phoenix.Jovant 2010-08-30 18:20:03
Link | Citer | R

Honestly.... if your from PC or even PS2 release, you wont find anything an "accomplishment" these days. that said, i do congratulate them regardless. back in the day, this game had real accomplishments where it was hard to do even the simplest of task like getting from point a to point b or even leveling up without some stupid jerk arrgon everything and zoning it back (I.E. crawlers nest.. lol good times, good stuff). SE has made this game incredibility easy, why? probably because all the puss *** people who send emails to there complaints page saying ***like "boowhoo, CoP is soooo hard to complete can u plzzz make it easier i cant pass xyz HELP!"
thing is, this game is getting to the point where endgame is getting so easy that there isnt any real accomplishment for even the average of players, for the hardcore players forget about it they either play because of friends or really have nothing better to do in life, because alot of the hardcore players quit years ago either sold or gave away there accounts period.
SE makes this game geared to the comments they get through there website there only trying to keep the majority of the people happy so they can keep playing with ever content that comes out it makes old gear which was hard to obtain obsolete (MOST OF ALL THE GEAR) and with the new content it makes newer gear better then the old and easier to get. abyssea vs salvage (with was a very low blow on SE part btw)
o ps: going back to what i was saying about lv'n up even now lv'n up is made easy where as back then it was really a task thus why people say congrats to that... which stuck on and people just say it just to say it now
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.