First Page 2 3 ... 199 200 201 ... 216 217 218
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2010-09-20 12:43:02
Link | Citer | R

Interestingly, every major JP retail and online game shop I've seen says the collector's edition box doesn't ship until the 30th. Even PlayAsia says the same, but that could be Japan onry.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-20 12:44:43
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kosmik said:
Yea it does say "Must have Overnight Service available in your area."
I do live right near a UPS hub tho.
Texas has a ton of UPS hubs too so it's kinda surprising you wouldn't have the overnight option available.
The overnight option is the one priced $9.99.
I think the next option is a "2nd day" or something similar.
Hmm.. So I went back to look at the shipping method and this is what I found:

I'm about 99% positive she picked the 1-day option, so I guess they're the same thing (same price)
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-20 12:46:35
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Enternius said:
Phoenix.Oumura said:
Regarding LS creation...Krizz, do you want me to do it or would you like to? Since you have a website up and running as well, or would that be a bit too much? If you don't feel like handling it I'll be more than happy to do it myself and just leave the website to you. Just wanted to run that by you.
Since when is Krizz the leader now? I've been the leader from the start, the only reason you made the shell in the beta is because you got there first.
Well then do you want to rename it/create it yourself <_<
By Flionheart 2010-09-20 12:46:48
Link | Citer | R

My game has been posted.

It's on its way now.

I rung them up, and they have in fact shipped the box in the UK.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-20 12:48:30
Link | Citer | R

Flionheart said:
My game has been posted.

It's on its way now.

Damn you! I'm in the same boat with Krizz right now.. Kinda nervous about it not shipping out yet, it's supposed to be here on the 22nd according to their site, and it hasn't done anything yet, not even started processing as far as I can tell.
By Flionheart 2010-09-20 12:49:46
Link | Citer | R

Well play are kinda slow, so I'm glad they posted it today. That actually means I may have it on the 22nd. Most likely 23rd though.
 Siren.Enternius
Serveur: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-09-20 12:50:37
Link | Citer | R

Can't you just go in to Gamestop to pick it up anyway, if they don't ship it?

I honestly didn't even know Gamestop did delivery.
 Asura.Kosmik
Serveur: Asura
user: HydroFoxx
By Asura.Kosmik 2010-09-20 12:52:01
Link | Citer | R

Yep Slip, that's it ^^
you should receive it on the 22nd or you get that $9.99 back =P
By Flionheart 2010-09-20 12:52:26
Link | Citer | R

Oh shi- I get a tumbler too.

That's awesome, I thought that was jp onry.
 Ramuh.Krizz
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-20 12:52:38
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Flionheart said:
My game has been posted.

It's on its way now.

Damn you! I'm in the same boat with Krizz right now.. Kinda nervous about it not shipping out yet, it's supposed to be here on the 22nd according to their site, and it hasn't done anything yet, not even started processing as far as I can tell.
Quote:
Not Yet Shipped:
1 item - delivery estimate: September 22, 2010

Siren.Enternius said:
Phoenix.Oumura said:
Regarding LS creation...Krizz, do you want me to do it or would you like to? Since you have a website up and running as well, or would that be a bit too much? If you don't feel like handling it I'll be more than happy to do it myself and just leave the website to you. Just wanted to run that by you.
Since when is Krizz the leader now? I've been the leader from the start, the only reason you made the shell in the beta is because you got there first.
Well then do you want to rename it/create it yourself <_<
Didn't realize who creates the shell itself was such a big deal. I also haven't heard any other suggestions for the LS name. So far Ent is the only person with any complaints to keeping "Linkshell Ni".
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-20 12:52:58
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Enternius said:

Nope, in-store pick up isn't one of the options that was listed (in fact on the order screen it says in-store pick up isn't an option)

Not sure if I could have pre-ordered it from the store for in-store pick up or not at this gamestop, I know a friend did in another city, but meh.. Already placed my order and what not.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-20 12:53:10
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Enternius said:

No. If you want to pick it up in store, it has to specifically say so.
 Asura.Kosmik
By Asura.Kosmik 2010-09-20 12:57:39
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Enternius said:

If you pre-ordered from a store then you will have to pick up at the store.

When you order online, they give you the option for delivery straight to your house, or delivery to a store.
If you choose the home delivery, you can't pick it up from the store unless you change the shipping method, as the item is not delivered from the store, rather from the warehouse.
 Asura.Xenophire
user: Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2010-09-20 12:58:58
Link | Citer | R

Seems like all of us are getting different results.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-20 13:00:14
Link | Citer | R

Oh, I didn't even notice that shipping estimate. Mine says the 21st as well.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-20 13:02:58
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Krizz said:
If gamestop follows the same schedule, then that should mean it's processing or something today, so it can ship tomorrow and be here on the 22nd.. <_< I'll feel a lot better once It's shipped, but right now I'm pretty nervous about this.

When I ordered my last PC it got delayed by a few days because a *** trail derailed x.x
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-20 13:05:16
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Krizz said:
If gamestop follows the same schedule, then that should mean it's processing or something today, so it can ship tomorrow and be here on the 22nd.. <_< I'll feel a lot better once It's shipped, but right now I'm pretty nervous about this.

When I ordered my last PC it got delayed by a few days because a *** trail derailed x.x
I'm sorry, but I lol'd at that. That's just shitty luck right there.
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2010-09-20 13:06:23
Link | Citer | R

=(

JP players are getting fairly screwed in XIV compared to XI. No native JP voice acting, subtitled movies, graphical menus in EN onry, etc.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-20 13:06:40
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:

I'm sorry, but I lol'd at that. That's just shitty luck right there.
Yeah, my current PC was dead, wouldn't stay on for more then a few minutes, and I'm dependent upon my PC and internet.. When I read the tracking report and saw Delayed - Derailed Train I was like "WTF?! -_-;;"
Lakshmi.Jaerik said:

=(

JP players are getting fairly screwed in XIV compared to XI. No native JP voice acting, subtitled movies, graphical menus in EN onry, etc.

Lol, well they always get all the attention, it's about time SE pays attention to us first..
[+]
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-20 13:10:12
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Jaerik said:

=(

Lol, well they always get all the attention, it's about time SE pays attention to us first..
I can't say that I agree with that. I don't think either should end up 'better' than the other. JP players should get it the same time as US players.
 Asura.Kosmik
By Asura.Kosmik 2010-09-20 13:10:41
Link | Citer | R

I'll feel a lot better once It's shipped, but right now I'm pretty nervous about this.
No need to be nervous lol
Can be almost 100% certain you will receive it sometime on the 22nd if you chose the overnight option, which you did.
I get the majority of my games this way and never have any issue, except one time in Feb. when we had back to back blizzards and 3 feet of snow lol

I cant say the same for other places, but Gamestop is always on time.

(Chances are it will ship out late on the 21st, or very early on the 22nd. Plane to hub, truck to distribution center, truck to your house.)
 Siren.Enternius
Serveur: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-09-20 13:11:11
Link | Citer | R

And EU players should always get everything last.

-Trollface-
By Alexandre 2010-09-20 13:15:24
Link | Citer | R

Mine says it won't ship until the 27th. So much for pre-ordering. I basically lost all the extra play time.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-20 13:16:37
Link | Citer | R

Alexandre said:
Mine says it won't ship until the 27th. So much for pre-ordering. I basically lost all the extra play time.
Really? Did you pre-order CE or regular version?
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2010-09-20 13:25:32
Link | Citer | R

What's funny about this statement is that ever since NA release of XI, JP players have constantly complained that NA players get priority over JP. There's constant complaints about the "NA button." A good example is how the auto-translate feature is swell to use for an NA player but essentially useless to JP.

It's confirmation bias. Every time they do a downtime or a release that's on JP time, NA and EU players ***. When they do a release on EU time, JP and NA players ***. Etc. And no one ever remembers the times it actually worked out well for them -- only the times it didn't.
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-20 13:26:37
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Jaerik said:
What's funny about this statement is that ever since NA release of XI, JP players have constantly complained that NA players get priority over JP. There's constant complaints about the "NA button." A good example is how the auto-translate feature is swell to use for an NA player but essentially useless to JP.

It's confirmation bias. Every time they do a downtime or a release that's on JP time, NA and EU players ***. When they do a release on EU time, JP and NA players ***. Etc. And no one ever remembers the times it actually worked out well for them -- only the times it didn't.
<_< it was a joke, not a serious statement.

EDIT: I'm actually one of the few people who never complain about maintenance or really care about it, I accept the fact that downtime is a part of online gaming, and am thankful the game I'm playing is up about 95% of the time, if not more.
By Artemicion 2010-09-20 13:27:56
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Jaerik said:

SE has been notorious for finding the small few hour gaps I have of free time before a work shift and plan their maintenance around it lol.
By Alexandre 2010-09-20 13:38:43
Link | Citer | R

Alexandre said:
Collector's Edition. I'm kind of irritated.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-20 13:41:25
Link | Citer | R

Alexandre said:
Alexandre said:
<_< do you live out in the middle of no where? Who did you order it from? Wanna make sure I never order anything from them.
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-09-20 15:08:33
Link | Citer | R

Alexandre said:
Alexandre said:
<_< do you live out in the middle of no where? Who did you order it from? Wanna make sure I never order anything from them.
Yeah wow, kinda got boned there. I'm just gonna pick mine up at gamestop on Wednesday....on my way to the office to get my case, graphics card, and PSU that will be arriving then.
First Page 2 3 ... 199 200 201 ... 216 217 218