First Page 2 3 ... 123 124 125 ... 216 217 218
 Ramuh.Tousou
Serveur: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Toufu
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-09-05 03:17:13
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Meowzma said:
Half way through a levequest, my client crashed, so apparently, I failed the quest. I can't seem to find out how the hell to restart it, and no one on the server is speaking anything remotely English. Any ideas?

If memory serves, if you fail a Levequest, you should be able to immediately return to the place it was received and try again. If it's not showing up, it might be on a cooldown or glitched.
 Bismarck.Naeo
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Naeo
By Bismarck.Naeo 2010-09-05 03:19:33
Link | Citer | R

I totally just pissed off the elementals or something. Greenwrath all over my lalafell's face ; ; mental note: not lv. 80 anymore...don't randomly smack things.

is there a /check function, or indication of level o' mob >_>;
 Asura.Meowzma
Serveur: Asura
user: meowzma
By Asura.Meowzma 2010-09-05 03:20:32
Link | Citer | R

I went back to where I got it, go to information, he says "you can return a leve by talking to me", I am talking to him, but there is no option to turn it in.

Just says there are no more leves for this area.
 Ramuh.Tousou
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-09-05 03:22:59
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Naeo said:
I totally just pissed off the elementals or something. Greenwrath all over my lalafell's face ; ; mental note: not lv. 80 anymore...don't randomly smack things.

is there a /check function, or indication of level o' mob >_>;
Colored dots next to the name indicate difficulty. Go to your local Aetheryte for the proper colors cause I can't remember.

Asura.Meowzma said:
I went back to where I got it, go to information, he says "you can return a leve by talking to me", I am talking to him, but there is no option to turn it in.

I meant the Aetheryte which flagged the quest.

Quick Edit: If you log in to the Beta Site there's a game manual that explains pretty much everything.

(It's the NA site link)

Another Edit:
Quote:
During the Beta Test, the list of guildleves made available by the Adventurers’ Guild will change once every two hours (Earth time). Until that list is updated, players may not accept the same levequest twice, nor may they return an incomplete levequest having accepted it.
Failed levequests may be reattempted immediately upon renewal of the guildleve list.

2Hr cooldown-ish
 Asura.Meowzma
By Asura.Meowzma 2010-09-05 03:27:50
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Tousou said:
Asura.Meowzma said:

I meant the Aetheryte which flagged the quest.

Quick Edit: If you log in to the Beta Site there's a game manual that explains pretty much everything.

(It's the NA site link)

Like I said, I crashed during the Leve, the quest is just grayed out, and it's not selectable from the Aetheryte.

Someone in game said the Leves reset after 40-48hrs..... what a joke.

EDIT:
Game said:
During the Beta Test, the list of guildleves made available by the Adventurers’ Guild will change once every two hours (Earth time). Until that list is updated, players may not accept the same levequest twice, nor may they return an incomplete levequest having accepted it.
Failed levequests may be reattempted immediately upon renewal of the guildleve list.

Guess there is my answer lol, cheers.
 Asura.Meowzma
By Asura.Meowzma 2010-09-05 03:31:49
Link | Citer | R

Lol must have edited same time as me.
 Ramuh.Tousou
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-09-05 03:34:10
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Meowzma said:
Lol must have edited same time as me.

Sadly, I've spent more time browsing people's problems and reading the tutorials and manuals than actually playing the beta :x

And I still don't know ***.
 Asura.Meowzma
By Asura.Meowzma 2010-09-05 03:41:32
Link | Citer | R

Come join me on Besaid, I'm bored.
 Ramuh.Tousou
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-09-05 03:46:00
Link | Citer | R

Well, I do have 2 slots I'm not using, so why the hell not. It'll give me something to do while I wait for work to get done and a chance to try out a different Class.

And Lol at the previous quote. I read that earlier and was like, "People really roleplay?" I admit I was interested <.<

Starting City?

Name will be Tousou Ariana and I'ma try the FullScreen settings. Still experimenting with all the config.
 Asura.Meowzma
By Asura.Meowzma 2010-09-05 03:58:19
Link | Citer | R

I'm trying out Lancer in Limsa, name is Porkn Beans.

Sorry for late reply I've been trying to get on the ferry, waiting for it to dock and forgot about forum lol.
By ShinkaEvolution 2010-09-05 04:08:10
Link | Citer | R

Intel core I-7. Also i just finished defragmenting my computer but that did'nt make a difference i still cannot get ffxiv to load. I'm going to try uninstalling it and maybe download it from krizz's website and see if that makes a difference /sigh. why does this have to be such a challenge.
 Asura.Tristean
user: Tristean
By Asura.Tristean 2010-09-05 04:10:07
Link | Citer | R

YES! 1 HOUR AND 30 MINS LATER! 1%!!!
 Asura.Meowzma
By Asura.Meowzma 2010-09-05 04:11:05
Link | Citer | R

Krizz's links won't make the game run faster, just the initial installation.
 Asura.Tristean
user: Tristean
By Asura.Tristean 2010-09-05 04:11:51
Link | Citer | R

Krizz's wasn't going any faster than SE's
 Odin.Zicdeh
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-09-05 04:12:23
Link | Citer | R

It's hard to socialize in FFXIV when memory leaks force you to restart the client every 5min to 2hours (Randomly, with no cause other than shitty optimization of the software) so I wind up just sucking alone in an emo corner somewhere, getting pounded by squirrels.

On the bright side, I managed to get 1 shotted by a dragon out in La Noscea for 4,811 damage.

On the topic of "Roleplaying" FFXI is actually the only MORPG that doesn't have a dedicated RP server. Even Tabula Rasa had one before lolshutdown. It's actually quite common, but with no dedicated sanctuary for these people, they're often tormented off the game. The RP Servers on World of Warcraft are patrolled by GM's so Zealous, they make the Gestapo seem like a awwwwwwwwwwwwright sort.
 Ramuh.Tousou
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-09-05 06:28:29
Link | Citer | R

SOB Client Crashed. Apparently I'm not supposed to be casting Cure :p

I'm totally getting a group together next time to play around with the Battle Regimen. It's freaking amazing.
 Asura.Meowzma
By Asura.Meowzma 2010-09-05 06:35:27
Link | Citer | R

You got it working?
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-09-05 06:43:00
Link | Citer | R

So, once I get to gridania, which general direction do I go to get to Limsa Lominsa?

Gonna try to get there today :)
 Asura.Meowzma
By Asura.Meowzma 2010-09-05 06:48:33
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Catnipthief said:
So, once I get to gridania, which general direction do I go to get to Limsa Lominsa?

I just met this guy on XIV, was supposed to show him where to find the ferry in Limsa, anyway got bored and ended up going all the way to Gridana. It's a long *** walk.

But reverse, exit Gridana and go all the way south past Camp Bentbranch, south past Tranquil, and more south until you see Thanalan.

From there, waaaaaay west past Camp Dry Bone, Camp Black Brush (you should tag the crystals at the camps btw, and the one in Ul'dal), past Ul'dah, west past Camp Horizon, to the Ferry Docks.

From there it's a short ferry trip to Limsa.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-09-05 06:50:03
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Meowzma said:
Leviathan.Catnipthief said:

I just met this guy on XIV, was supposed to show him where to find the ferry in Limsa, anyway got bored and ended up going all the way to Gridana. It's a long *** walk.

But reverse, exit Gridana and go all the way south past Camp Bentbranch, south past Tranquil, and more south until you see Thanalan.

From there, waaaaaay west past Camp Dry Bone, Camp Black Bruch (you should tag the crystals at the camps btw, and the one in Ul'dal), past Ul'dah, west past CAmp Horizon, to the Ferry Docks.

From there it's a short ferry trip to Limsa.

Oh nice, once I get to gridania i'll just teleport back to ul'dah then :)
 Asura.Meowzma
By Asura.Meowzma 2010-09-05 06:52:06
Link | Citer | R

Make sure you tag all the crystals on the way there or you can't teleport back to those camps/cities.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-09-05 07:07:42
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Meowzma said:
Make sure you tag all the crystals on the way there or you can't teleport back to those camps/cities.

Yep, been going to them all on the way (or at least the ones on the way lol)
 Ramuh.Krizz
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-05 07:24:56
Link | Citer | R

/doze

Don't wanna be up.
By Halfpint 2010-09-05 07:34:08
Link | Citer | R

Krizz.. me either...the day i can sleep in is the day I'm awake at my normal time
 Ramuh.Tousou
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-09-05 07:38:17
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Meowzma said:
You got it working?
Just crashed again. Probably due to all the people in the vicinity. Either that, or it really hates when I cast cure. xD
 Asura.Meowzma
By Asura.Meowzma 2010-09-05 07:40:15
Link | Citer | R

Lol, spamming 10k for $3 doesn't help either.

I've blocked it but my chat box keeps bouncing...
By Halfpint 2010-09-05 07:40:59
Link | Citer | R

finally got Key... few more things to unglitch..
 Ramuh.Tousou
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-09-05 07:42:14
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Meowzma said:
Lol, spamming 10k for $3 doesn't help either.

I've blocked it but my chat box keeps bouncing...
Lol. Same. Ah well, you sleep well. I'll keep messing with Battle Regimens and see if I can find some fun Skillchain/MB combos to screw around with.
 Ramuh.Krizz
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-05 07:44:01
Link | Citer | R

Halfpint said:
Krizz.. me either...the day i can sleep in is the day I'm awake at my normal time
Same. 4-day weekend and I'm up early with the kids for the second day.
 Midgardsormr.Chastiti
Serveur: Midgardsormr
user: Chastiti
By Midgardsormr.Chastiti 2010-09-05 07:53:01
Link | Citer | R

Question, I started off as a miner and got a few levels in that and had the abilities to throw a rock at a monster or use law of the land and it'd tell me where the mining spots were. I switched to pugilist just to try out a fight and switched back and my law of the land ability was gone.

Anyone know how to get it back? >.>
First Page 2 3 ... 123 124 125 ... 216 217 218