Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Ifrit.Preluder
Serveur: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
user: preluder
By Ifrit.Preluder 2010-08-05 21:43:22
Link | Citer | R

@ vinvv I agree, though just like anything in this world using in moderation is not bad using abusivley it becomes bad.
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
Serveur: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-08-05 21:45:19
Link | Citer | R

Salvia is still legal, my friend orders it regularly since his job tests for weed and he can't smoke it anymore. Salvia apparently doesn't show up on the tests or isn't considered illegal to have in your system, not sure which one.

Have yet to try it though, can't say anything about it but he claims it's good. I've heard conflicting stories from different people it doesn't last long though too.
 Shiva.Daimos
Serveur: Shiva
user: Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-05 21:46:34
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Samuraiking said:
Salvia is still legal, my friend orders it regularly since his job tests for weed and he can't smoke it anymore. Salvia apparently doesn't show up on the tests or isn't considered illegal to have in your system, not sure which one.

Have yet to try it though, can't say anything about it but he claims it's good. I've heard conflicting stories from different people it doesn't last long though too.

I imagine it varies from person to person, just as weed does, but I've heard some pretty horrifying stories about salvia.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Serveur: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-05 21:47:12
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Not that it's too much related but I think the worst trip I ever had was on DXM back in HS.

Ugh, *** that stuff. lol
We have that in common. that's funny.
the first time I saw your avatar was on a dxm site back in the day btw :D

i think i mixed it up with the fact that they don't allow head shops to sell it, i think it's restricted to being purchased by mail, at least in my state.

the head shops replaced salvia with something called "k2" or "spice" which is just literally herbs and spices sprayed with a liquid synthetic cannibinoid. way more potent than thc too :/
[+]
 Fairy.Spence
Serveur: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-08-05 21:47:20
Link | Citer | R

You can buy salvia at convenient stores here. I tried it, but I don't think I did it properly because I don't remember feeling much.
 Carbuncle.Ronson
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-08-05 21:48:46
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
sorry to have to make a wall of text but this is a good example off something that shouldnt be legal but it because its not popular and its not used by all the country the geverment isnt interested in it(taxing it or scare mongering it) this is legal in most countrys..ill post a link to the site after wall of text. this artical is about a legal drug x10 times strongger than acid called "Salvia divinorum" The SALVIA Experiential Rating Scale Level - 1 "S" stands for SUBTLE effects. A feeling that "something" is happening, although it is difficulty to say just what. Relaxation and increased sensual appreciation may be noted. This mild level is useful for meditation and may facilitate sexual pleasure. Level - 2 "A" stands for ALTERED perception. Colors and textures are more pronounced. Appreciation of music may be enhanced. Space may appear of greater or lesser depth than is usual. But visions do not occur at this level. Thinking becomes less logical, and more playful; short-term memory difficulties may be noted. Level - 3 "L" stands for LIGHT visionary state. Closed-eye visuals (clear imagery with eyes closed: fractal patterns, vine-like and geometric patterns, visions of objects and designs). The imagery is often two dimensional. If open-eyed visual effects occur, these are usually vague and fleeting. At this level, phenomena similar to the hypnagogic phenomena that some people experience at sleep onset occur. At this level, visions are experienced as "eye candy" but are not confused with reality. Level - 4 "V" stands for VIVID visionary state. Complex three-dimensional realistic appearing scenes occur. Sometimes voices may be heard. With eyes open, contact with consensual reality will not be entirely lost, but when you close your eyes you may forget about consensus reality and enter completely into a dreamlike scene. Shamanistic journeying to other lands--foreign or imaginary; encounters with beings (entities, spirits) or travels to other ages may occur. You may even live the life of another person. At this level you have entered the shaman's world. Or if you prefer: you are in "dream time." With eyes closed, you experience fantasies (dream like happenings with a story line to them). So long as your eyes are closed you may believe they are really occurring. This differs from the "eye candy" closed-eye imagery, of level 3. Level - 5 "I" stands for IMMATERIAL existence. At this level one may no longer be aware of having a body. Consciousness remains and some thought processes are still lucid, but one becomes completely involved in inner experience and looses all contact with consensual reality. Individuality may be lost; one experiences merging with God/dess, mind, universal consciousness, or bizarre fusions with other objects--real or imagined (e.g. experiences such as merging with a wall or piece of furniture). At this level it is impossible to function in consensual reality, but unfortunately some people do not remain still but move around in this befuddled state. For this reason a sitter is essential to ensure the safety of someone voyaging to these deep levels. To the person experiencing this the phenomenon may be terrifying or exceedingly pleasant; but to an outside observer the individual may appear confused or disoriented. Level 6 - "A" stands for AMNESIC effects. At this stage, either consciousness is lost, or at least one is unable to later recall what one had experienced. The individual may fall, or remain immobile or thrash around; somnambulistic behavior may occur. Injuries can be sustained without pain being felt; on awakening, the individual will have no recollection of what he/she did, experienced, or said in level 6. People cannot recall what they experience in this very deep trance state. This is not a desirable level, because nothing can latter be recalled of the experience http://sagewisdom.org/usersguide.html dont try this crap you wont like it >.^
*** salvia dude, i'm happy that ***ain't legal anymore. i turned into a pile of bathtubs man. my arms were arguing with me and calling me a pussy when i was pouring the kool-aid. all that man. ***'s *** up. you'll still trip harder on motion sickness pills that you can buy at any drug store though really :/ that'll make small lesions on your brain or make you brain damaged or something. though.
Ifrit.Preluder said:
IMO ciggarettes are the gate way drug.
yup. indefinably.

lol ya..i new a friend who tried to drive outa his window on a imaginary Honda CR500 after smoking the crap.

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-05 21:50:59
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Ronson said:

lol ya..i new a friend who tried to drive outa his window on a imaginary Honda CR500 after smoking the crap.

a friend climbed out of my car window while i was going about 35 down a street. literally climbed out of my window.
i proceeeded to smoking it and then driving after him while i was *** out of my mind.
i made so many bad decisions back then. -_-
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-05 21:52:09
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Not that it's too much related but I think the worst trip I ever had was on DXM back in HS.

Ugh, *** that stuff. lol
We have that in common. that's funny.
the first time I saw your avatar was on a dxm site back in the day btw :D

I wonder if that's where I picked it up from. I honestly can't remember. lol

That trip though, ugh. I got realllllllly hot and reallllly sick feeling, and when I had to walk down my school halls I the hallway was like // that but upside down or something and I was walkin g on my head.

Then I spent the next hour in computer class slowly trying to "untangle my feet from the wires underneath the desk" ever so slowly because I thought someone would notice.

Terrible. lol
I went to the ER because my dad thought I OD'd lol.
I honestly don't remember that night much, I know I saw titties though. On that note. I hate the ER.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-08-05 21:52:18
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Spence said:
You can buy salvia at convenient stores here. I tried it, but I don't think I did it properly because I don't remember feeling much.

you must of bought the weak extract..i forgot the order but i think higher extract the stronger it is...its the most expensive extract that *** you up

and ya smoke it pure no tobbaco..in a pipe smoke it them hold your breath then blow it out
 Shiva.Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-05 21:52:48
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
"untangle my feet from the wires underneath the desk"
Every time I read this I can't help but laugh xD
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-08-05 21:53:03
Link | Citer | R

The online place he orders his ***from sells Spice too, I thought that was one of the MANY varying flavors and ***of Salvia, didn't know it was different.

It's illegal in some states I think, they only ship it to certain ones, I have no idea about shops though. Louisiana is somehow one of them.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-05 21:53:20
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Fairy.Spence said:

you must of bought the weak extract..i forgot the rder but i think higher extract the stronger it is...its the most expensive extract that *** you up
50x+
The online place he orders his ***from sells Spice too, I thought that was one of the MANY varying flavors and ***of Salvia, didn't know it was different.

It's illegal in some states I think, they only ship it to certain ones, I have no idea about shops though. Louisiana is somehow one of them.
i love the internet black market.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-05 21:55:23
Link | Citer | R

Opium>Weed any day in my book, and that's not ever gonna really be legal..lol

edit: I need to find that state map that shows the legalization status for all the states.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-08-05 21:55:45
Link | Citer | R

Salvia is expensive, at least online, it ranged from like $20-$80 for a bag of prolly a gram? idk the measurements, I'm a terrible stoner I just smoke the ***, I don't do math and weigh it lol....

I was told the weak ***that's about $10-$20 is pure ***and not worth buying. The $40+ is what you want to get high with on salvia.

Weed is much cheaper and lasts longer. :(
 Shiva.Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-05 21:56:26
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Shiva.Daimos said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:

Dude it was so annoying! lol

Sorta on topic, pot was fun and all but I think these days if I wanna get *** up I'll just drink til the sun comes up. :3

The worst trip I've ever witnessed was a friend of mine, we had been teasing him and he started thinking spiders were crawling all over him...
He screams like a little girl btw.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-05 21:57:00
Link | Citer | R

Salvia is expensive, at least online, it ranged from like $20-$80 for a bag of prolly a gram? idk the measurements, I'm a terrible stoner I just smoke the ***, I don't do math and weigh it lol....

I was told the weak ***that's about $10-$20 is pure ***and not worth buying. The $40+ is what you want to get high with on salvia.

Weed is much cheaper and lasts longer. :(
it's a novelty that you will try once and not ever want to do again.
the general vibe that i got from it was "the world is coming to an end" that type of deal. most people i know agree with me in that respect.
Shiva.Daimos said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Shiva.Daimos said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:

Dude it was so annoying! lol

Sorta on topic, pot was fun and all but I think these days if I wanna get *** up I'll just drink til the sun comes up. :3

The worst trip I've ever witnessed was a friend of mine, we had been teasing him and he started thinking spiders were crawling all over him...
He screams like a little girl btw.
I had that same thing happen to me but with real spiders and I was on LSD not salvia.
Mobs of baby spiders...must die by fire.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-08-05 21:57:11
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Fairy.Spence said:
you must of bought the weak extract..i forgot the rder but i think higher extract the stronger it is...its the most expensive extract that *** you up
50x+
The online place he orders his ***from sells Spice too, I thought that was one of the MANY varying flavors and ***of Salvia, didn't know it was different. It's illegal in some states I think, they only ship it to certain ones, I have no idea about shops though. Louisiana is somehow one of them.
i love the internet black market.

lol @ your last post.

ya 50x sounds right bud
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2010-08-05 21:57:19
Link | Citer | R

Does the more potent salvia last longer? I can't see it really being worth it. Well, maybe if it gives a feeling of incredible, absolute euphoria.
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-08-05 21:58:32
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Spence said:
Does the more potent salvia last longer? I can't see it really being worth it. Well, maybe if it gives a feeling of incredible, absolute euphoria.

Idk how good it makes you feel cause I stick with pot, but I know it makes you *** HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE as balls. HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.... as balls.
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2010-08-05 21:59:22
Link | Citer | R

Haha ya, my friend showed me some videos on youtube... Which made me want to try it... <.>
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-05 22:00:28
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Spence said:
DXM would apply better to something like that if dosed properly. I never felt a good euphoric feeling from salvia.
euphoric instantly goes to opiates in my brain though.
but once you've tasted devils candy that's how it is.
edit: you'd be better off taking motion sickness pills if you wanted a long time crazy uber trip day fantasmo.
you'll see giants and thousands of dead people all in one blink.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-08-05 22:01:04
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Spence said:
Haha ya, my friend showed me some videos on youtube... Which made me want to try it... <.>

Seriously if there was a study saying one hit of 50x kills half your brain cells I would believe it no questions asked. Something crazy happens when someone takes the first hit of the strong ***. Like it cuts off function to your common sense and thinking parts of your brain lol.
 Shiva.Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-05 22:02:28
Link | Citer | R

DXM, salvia... opium..

I'll stick to weed, and it doesn't really matter if it's ever legalized, won't change a thing for me.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-05 22:03:09
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Daimos said:
DXM, salvia... opium..

I'll stick to weed, and it doesn't really matter if it's ever legalized, won't change a thing for me.
You should try Daime.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-08-05 22:04:22
Link | Citer | R

I want to take a trip Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas style.
 Shiva.Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-05 22:04:40
Link | Citer | R

Never heard of it tbh, Santo Daime? That's what came up on wiki .-.
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2010-08-05 22:05:01
Link | Citer | R

I want to do mushrooms again, but I have to be in the mood am be able to get them, a combination that is rare. I don't think I'd do anything more ~
First Page 2 3 ... 13 14 15 ... 17 18 19