First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Shiva.Xet
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Xet
By Shiva.Xet 2010-07-20 05:08:37
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury said:

Also weird, every time they've told me anymore complaints and my account will be reviewed for termination.

I been told this twice.

I'M STILL HERE ***!!
 Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-07-20 05:10:02
Link | Citer | R

Been told 4 times XD.
Shiva.Xet said:
I'M STILL HERE B*TCHES!!
And that =P.
 Shiva.Xet
By Shiva.Xet 2010-07-20 05:38:41
Link | Citer | R

:D
 Lakshmi.Aeyela
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2010-07-20 05:41:08
Link | Citer | R

So you've been suspended before and walk around with an offensive bazaar comment? Well, if you would be an idiot, then one would have to say you probably deserved it.

On the other hand, I have to credit you on synthing in jail, lol.

"Please stop synthing"
"I'm gettin skill ups", classic.
[+]
 Asura.Rinkydink
Serveur: Asura
user: rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-07-20 05:48:24
Link | Citer | R

im still laughing at the fact you said "im sure you were the GM last time"..

and you actually have the screenshot showing it wasnt! lol

i guess we'll have no more "looks i found ThunderX on TAISAI in Abyssea under the rock on the third bridge" type forums. if ur perma banned D:
 Cerberus.Lumei
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Lumei
By Cerberus.Lumei 2010-07-20 06:38:10
Link | Citer | R

Wait they didnt get you on buying gil? :D?
[+]
 Cerberus.Starr
user: Starr
By Cerberus.Starr 2010-07-20 07:22:47
Link | Citer | R

***son, I have a warning on my main account for jokingly telling a level 9 guy that I was botting at Leaping Lizzie like 4 years ago, never had any form of bot, told the GM it was a joke then he went from accusing me of botting to accusing me of flee hacking... when I was on THF using Flee JA, they're all stupid *** gooks and they treat you different if you're JP.
[+]
 Cerberus.Saithorx
user: Saithorx
By Cerberus.Saithorx 2010-07-20 08:55:24
Link | Citer | R

I can't bring myself to believe you'll be perma banned. Were the stick men giving a high five? Eiffel tower?
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-20 09:01:13
Link | Citer | R

Been jailed 2 times.

1. Facehumping a mithra as my Galka Mule (She was one of those ones who emote things like "I love you BABY" in Jeuno, and it was annoying me)
2. Ruining an astral burn

I've ruined tons of Astral burns since with no problems due to not replying. GM's will only jail if it's shown you realise you're harassing people.

My friend got Suspended for a day yesterday because someone called Snakehero reported his Bazaar comment which said "Too many gimps in this game".
 Cerberus.Saithorx
user: Saithorx
By Cerberus.Saithorx 2010-07-20 09:15:13
Link | Citer | R

idk why people say anything that could incriminate them in game. On a mule, I've cfh a Simurgh that I was holding when it started raging and it proceeded to kill about 15 people and they continuously insisted I did it intentionally to kill them. I had to play the, "Why didn't you help me?" card. Ya, it may sound stupid, but they need proof that you intentionally did something with bad intentions. If anything, all I wanted to do was push the ToD back further so I could camp it the next day, but I'm not gonna say that in game.
[+]
 Siren.Miayoko
Serveur: Siren
user: Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-07-20 09:29:33
Link | Citer | R

Only time I think I've ever been GMed was back in 2005 when my ls decided to all sit together in Ru'Lude Gardens without gear. Some asshat got offended and screamed at us in /s that his 3 year old was looking at the game and asked what "body parts" those were. And that we should have more respect to children. Like dumbasses my linkshell decided to scream back and cause drama so I got GMed for the entire lot of them.

The GM didn't do anything other than ask us to put our clothing on and to try to keep my LS in line. He/she did find the fiasco funny.

1) Unless your FFXI is .datted there should not have been a problem.

2) Lol @ GMing over something as stupid as what happened to me.
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-07-20 09:33:22
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Miayoko said:
Only time I think I've ever been GMed was back in 2005 when my ls decided to all sit together in Ru'Lude Gardens without gear. Some asshat got offended and screamed at us in /s that his 3 year old was looking at the game and asked what "body parts" those were. And that we should have more respect to children. Like dumbasses my linkshell decided to scream back and cause drama so I got GMed for the entire lot of them.

The GM didn't do anything other than ask us to put our clothing on and to try to keep my LS in line. He/she did find the fiasco funny.

1) Unless your FFXI is .datted there should not have been a problem.

2) Lol @ GMing over something as stupid as what happened to me.

Wow really? Seems like a problem on his end, not yal's.. ***, half the naked bazaar mules are left there by people that are sleeping or for whatever reason going to be afk for a good while..

Seems like a pretty easy solution to me, and it didn't involve a GM.. The guy complaining needed only to type /shutdown. Problem solved.
 Shiva.Xet
By Shiva.Xet 2010-07-20 09:34:47
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
The guy complaining needed only to type /shutdown. Then gone and got a life. Problem solved.

Fixed.
 Siren.Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-07-20 09:35:42
Link | Citer | R

Lol I agree Slip. It wasn't even something that should have been GMed.

On his end though...I loved my ls at the time but they needed to STFU and not cause problems by getting mouthy back.

Pretty sure his game was full of nude .dats. I mean christ I've had friends kids over my game is full of .dats. If I don't want them to see it...simple like you said /shutdown.

I still laugh about it to this day to the few people that were there that still play.

GM's can be awesome...or incredibly assholic. I've had my share of both.

It usually depends on how you talk to them.
By chichi 2010-07-20 09:37:44
Link | Citer | R

lol I didn't actually get a gm that talked to me about this..but had many people threaten me when they sneak popped devil manta and I voked it off of them...the way I figured if there gonna take that chance and make it easy on themselves if it's yellow it's free game
[+]
 Siren.Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-07-20 09:38:29
Link | Citer | R

As *** as this sounds.

Yellow Name Fair Game.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-20 09:40:44
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Miayoko said:
As *** as this sounds.

Yellow Name Fair Game.

Agree completely, unless it's a BST soloing it.

That shits under the belt.
By chichi 2010-07-20 09:41:20
Link | Citer | R

as long as the bst is not fighting multiple mobs
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-20 09:42:41
Link | Citer | R

chichi said:
as long as the bst is not fighting multiple mobs

Yeah, agree completely.

But I've seen people take the mobs from a BST when he's pet changing.
By chichi 2010-07-20 09:43:02
Link | Citer | R

yes that's just stupid
 Shiva.Xet
By Shiva.Xet 2010-07-20 09:43:25
Link | Citer | R

oh i thought that was just them showing how cool they were. 4 mobs and red hp looks cool!
 Siren.Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-07-20 09:43:46
Link | Citer | R

Oh I refuse to take a mob from any solo. I'll admit I have by accident before but usually say sorry right after. I've never had a problem with people getting pissed if I say sorry.

That ***is jacked up.
By chichi 2010-07-20 09:44:20
Link | Citer | R

I mean if a bst is soloing...he claimed the mob..and bst use there pets,it's part of there job class...taking it imo is stealing it and wrong
[+]
 Shiva.Xet
By Shiva.Xet 2010-07-20 09:44:54
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Miayoko said:
Oh I refuse to take a mob from any solo. I'll admit I have by accident before but usually say sorry right after. I've never had a problem with people getting pissed if I say sorry.

That ***is jacked up.

BSTS only annoy me if they leave pets in the middle of your xp camp, esp Garliage. You spend 2 mins killing a mob to get 12xp...
 Siren.Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-07-20 09:45:42
Link | Citer | R

=( I have never had that problem. But, I don't think I've been to Garbage Shithole in a long time...minus for AF and helping others get AF.
By chichi 2010-07-20 09:46:26
Link | Citer | R

I'de also like to point out something else really really piss me off is when thf flees there mobs and brings yowie to the camp to kill everyone......anyone had this happen?
 Siren.Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-07-20 09:47:36
Link | Citer | R

That, I have had happen. And I GMed that THF. THF got jailed because it wasn't the first time he had done that. His fishy buddy got pissed and started bitching at everyone in /t trying to figure out who GMed. I just hate THFs that bring those mobs period. Learn how to fight your damn mobs like the rest of us.
 Shiva.Xet
By Shiva.Xet 2010-07-20 09:47:39
Link | Citer | R

True but it was the only thing i could think of where i actively went for the bst, after a chain 5 with 2 mobs giving under 20xp as they ran over and released (to get the good mobs we'd go after iono) i got angry.
By chichi 2010-07-20 09:50:05
Link | Citer | R

miyako I'm glad he got jailed :)
 Siren.Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-07-20 09:51:57
Link | Citer | R

As much as I would love to stay and chat. I need to get back to cleaning I have no idea why I'm in a cleany mood. Now that the kiddo is asleep it might be easier :D

@ OP again I really hope you get your character back. I don't know if this would work but a friend of mine told me you could also try to protest the GM decision via customer support *if it is with those morons....best of luck I've only had one smart person in that center since I started this game*
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8