Stolen Kraken Club
First Page 2 3 ... 26 27
 Cerberus.Rhyen
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Rhyen
By Cerberus.Rhyen 2010-06-30 18:19:48
Link | Citer | R

Poppi's a clear violation of rule number 1.
[+]
 Cerberus.Arteus
user: Arteus
By Cerberus.Arteus 2010-06-30 18:21:26
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Rhyen said:
Poppi's a clear violation of rule number 1.
google rule number 1, her genbuness will pop up with the words clear violation flashing in red and i hope she doesnt drop her byakkos haidate xD
 Cerberus.Rhyen
By Cerberus.Rhyen 2010-06-30 18:27:06
Link | Citer | R

She looks like a dog eatin' mayonnaise and that's after she puts her make up on.
 Cerberus.Arteus
By Cerberus.Arteus 2010-06-30 18:28:18
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Rhyen said:
She looks like a dog eatin' mayonnaise and that's after she puts her make up on.
she is a dog eatin mayonnaise xD
 Cerberus.Rhyen
By Cerberus.Rhyen 2010-06-30 18:43:13
Link | Citer | R

It does look like she lives off a steady diet of mayo with all those chins. It's amazing her neck doesnt break trying to support that extra baggage.
 Cerberus.Arteus
By Cerberus.Arteus 2010-06-30 18:46:50
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Rhyen said:
It does look like she lives off a steady diet of mayo with all those chins. It's amazing her neck doesnt break trying to support that extra baggage.
shes got more chins than a chinese phone book lmao and she has a turtle neck, those cant break xD
 Cerberus.Starr
user: Starr
By Cerberus.Starr 2010-06-30 20:27:14
Link | Citer | R

Hey Leey, remember that time we were in Salvage and I called Poppi "baby girl" and she went sick at me, I told her to stfu and you defended her saying she was the most beautiful and perfect person that has ever existed? lolol *** got owned
[+]
 Cerberus.Leeey
user: Leey
By Cerberus.Leeey 2010-07-01 04:16:35
Link | Citer | R

well starr i can say you was def right x.x another example of how much of a *** she is lol as for *** got owned i was defending someone i thought i could trust, i was wrong (obviously) and on crack before, she isnt perfect or beautiful >.> shes *** up in the head and really ugly just had to get away to see it
 Odin.Suotuo
Serveur: Odin
user: Suotuo
By Odin.Suotuo 2010-07-06 13:15:40
Link | Citer | R

WTF is up with you and those females man i know im kinda late but i play another game look at my page and you will see what i mean. anyways if i was you i would stop looking for friends especially opposite gender ones cause you have been taking some *$&@ up your *** from it. P.S. you and arnor still suck for wiping on Xololt while i kited both of his pets
 Cerberus.Wanksta
user: Wanktsa
By Cerberus.Wanksta 2010-07-06 15:59:21
Link | Citer | R

Hi hi ! suo ~~
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Minipie
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2010-07-28 12:12:26
Link | Citer | R

srsly? this game is 8 years old, people don't learn from past experiences from other players, yet they keep sharing account information and giving items to other people, please stop recalling this thread by making another on a different server forum, idk what are you trying to accomplish here, all these "steals" topics are old, specially the kraken clubs/osodes threads, they are all over KI,

all those guys giving everything for a mithra cyber sex without knowing that they are guys in RL = fail

i recall what happened to gorgan/remora server
he used to flirt with any female character on the game, one day he married a manthra in game without knowing, and he gave shair mantle/osode and any kind of gear that was requested,

then 1 month ago he found it was a guy in RL, a lot of things like these happens in this game, guys flirting with manthras all over, but they don't know they get fooled for items

I don't feel sorry for you, because you are pathetic and stupid for giving away a 600$ item to someone on the internet, looser

Yes, my english sucks but it's nothing compared to what you did, learn from your mistakes and stop flirting with any female character on this game, 99% of them are guys that want items.
[+]
 Sylph.Rawkhawk
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Rawkhawk 2010-07-28 12:15:44
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Emanuelle said:
srsly? this game is 8 years old, people don't learn from past experiences from other players, yet they keep sharing account information and giving items to other people, please stop bumping this thread by making another on the same server forum, idk what are you trying to accomplish here, all these "steals" topics are old, specially the kraken clubs/osodes threads, they are all over KI, all those guys giving everything for a mithra cyber sex without knowing that they are guys in RL = fail i recall what happened to gorgan/remora server he used to flirt with any female character on the game, one day he married a manthra in game without knowing, and he gave shair mantle/osode and any kind of gear that was requested, then 1 month ago he found it was a guy in RL, a lot of things like these happens in this game, guys flirting with manthras all over, but they don't know they get fooled for items I don't feel sorry for you, because you are pathetic and stupid for giving away a 600$ item to someone on the internet, looser Yes, my english sucks but it's nothing compared to what you did, learn from your mistakes and stop flirting with any female character on this game, 99% of them are guys that want items.

Irony at it's best.
 Hades.Tripster
Serveur: Hades
user: Lisamarie
By Hades.Tripster 2010-07-28 14:10:03
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Emanuelle said:

stop flirting with any female character on this game, 99% of them are guys that want items.

Um... Looking at your pic and your character's name.... Isn't it ironic?

From wiki:
Quote:

Emmanuelle is the lead character in a series of French softcore erotic movies based on a character created by Emmanuelle Arsan in the novel Emmanuelle (1959).

The name Emmanuelle (and its various spelling combinations) has gone on to become metonymic with erotic film.

Seems like you're talking by experience!
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Minipie
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2010-07-28 16:30:10
Link | Citer | R

Hades.Tripster said:
Lakshmi.Emanuelle said:

stop flirting with any female character on this game, 99% of them are guys that want items.

Um... Looking at your pic and your character's name.... Isn't it ironic?

From wiki:
Quote:

Emmanuelle is the lead character in a series of French softcore erotic movies based on a character created by Emmanuelle Arsan in the novel Emmanuelle (1959).

The name Emmanuelle (and its various spelling combinations) has gone on to become metonymic with erotic film.

Seems like you're talking by experience!

@tripster im a hume F in game (thats why the name), and i never denied that i'm a guy, like most manthras out there, and i don't fool people for gil/itamz, or use a sexist pretty girly cat/mithra/ avatar like most guys,

apparently you don't know the definition of irony and you can't quote properly
[+]
 Cerberus.Purdy
user: Carly23
By Cerberus.Purdy 2010-08-08 12:56:35
Link | Citer | R

Not all girls are like Poppi/Alamea that just wants to screw guys over for items/gil.. I am really a girl and had use of Leeey's account I could of taken everything or dropped everything he had but I am honest and trustworthy (how many of you can say that)?..

I also play Hume F.. I have never screwed Leeey or anyone in this game I have got by only way I know and thats farm, craft, time and patience to get the stuff I want.. In my time playing I have helped people as well as people helping me (the hard way) but it does work.

I really hate what she did to Leeey no one deserves to be stolen from, Hell if that happened in real life she would be in jail.. but think he learned his lesson all he is trying to do is warn people thats now on the same server not to trust her.
By Popp1sgirl 2010-08-12 21:49:14
Link | Citer | R

*** you owed me that kraken club you tried to rape me in game pysically and mentall ; ;
[+]
By Randomguy 2010-08-12 21:56:43
Link | Citer | R

Popp1sgirl said:
*** you owed me that kraken club you tried to rape me in game pysically and mentall ; ;
spelling aside....

....how in the mother *** hell do you rape in an online game physically???

give pointers, cause there is a few people I would like to "try my new talents out" with....

..../stare Spence
 Fairy.Spence
Serveur: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-08-12 22:02:37
Link | Citer | R

What's this rape talk? I'm totally willing ~
 Kujata.Akeda
Serveur: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-08-12 22:11:41
Link | Citer | R

You can't rape the willing spence. :/
Cerberus.Starr said:
Hey Leey, remember that time we were in Salvage and I called Poppi "baby girl" and she went sick at me, I told her to stfu and you defended her saying she was the most beautiful and perfect person that has ever existed? lolol *** got owned

This is why Alcohol and FFXI don't mix.
 Odin.Yunaspirit
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Yunaspirit 2010-08-14 05:59:16
Link | Citer | R

Lol wow....I go away for a few months, and see nothing has really changed. I was told about this thread, only now just getting around to reading it.

Incidentally, I was in an abyssea alli a couple of days ago, and found out she was in it. I lul'd.

Some people never change eh Leey? Sorry about the KC loss. Did she really get Xicor locked up? >.>
By chichi 2010-08-14 08:46:11
Link | Citer | R

Popp1sgirl said:

assuming this is really the person that stole the kc. you certainly got compensation for being raped :D. on a seriouse note lulz....
First Page 2 3 ... 26 27