Ugg Pendant For Cor QD.

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Corsair » Ugg pendant for Cor QD.
Ugg pendant for Cor QD.
 Asura.Bonlack
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Bonlack
By Asura.Bonlack 2010-06-18 15:29:30
Link | Citer | R

Ok I've asked a ton of people with the same response from all of them.

Ugg. Pendants latent only works with MP<51%. I see that the pendant latent works in merit point calculations. It also works when using a job with 0 mp cor/nin for instance. I have 4MP merits, so i always have 40 mp.

So will Ugg. Pendant latent work with my merits? Or will it count against it seeing this as 100% MP. Nobody has seemed to put a definitive answer on this so maybe somebody can tell me this so i dont waste my time with this item.
 Valefor.Argettio
Serveur: Valefor
user: Argettio
By Valefor.Argettio 2010-06-18 15:31:27
Link | Citer | R

Your MP pool (inc merits) need to be below 51%, so if you have 40/40MP then it wont activate.
By Comickaze13 2010-06-18 15:34:49
Link | Citer | R

Just pick yourself up a Cassie earring or, to save some gil, a Blue Cotehardie. Macro in a gear swap that puts it on and takes it right back off and you'll be set.
 Phoenix.Smileybone
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Smileybone 2010-06-18 15:38:59
Link | Citer | R

Comickaze13 said:
Just pick yourself up a Cassie earring or, to save some gil, a Blue Cotehardie. Macro in a gear swap that puts it on and takes it right back off and you'll be set.

Basically what he said, wear some MP- gear to reduced your total MP to 20/20 (for example) or below then just take it off and as long as you don't get hit w/ refresh or anything you'll be at 20/40 (or lower if you wear more MP- gear)

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Ifrit.Thunderlips
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Thunderlips 2010-06-18 16:03:53
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
On COR/Mage you prob won't be able to activate Ugg. Pendant unless your doing some curing, but wouldn't be worth it since you'd be wasting half your MP pool just to activate it.

This is totally incorrect as cor/mage also gives you access to MAB (sub RDM, BLM, or BLU) which will really help your QD damage a lot.

In addition to what others have suggested, I use Rune Bangles to help keep my MP under latent.
[+]