Captain Rank (Workaround) In FFXIAH Achievements

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXIAH.com » Suggestions » Captain Rank (Workaround) in FFXIAH Achievements
Captain Rank (Workaround) in FFXIAH Achievements
 Odin.Gaea
Serveur: Odin
Game: FFXI
user:
By Odin.Gaea 2008-12-30 22:34:19
| Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Because the LS Community won't display a rank higher than First Lieutenant, the Captains out there aren't getting credit for this in their achievements.

I think one way that FFXIAH could take the initiative to fix this is let us change our titles to "Captain" and scan us that way. Even though LS Community says our rank is First Lieutenant, the Captain title would certainly be definitive proof that they do indeed have the Captain Wildcat Badge.

For a reference, you can change your title to Captain in Aht Urghan Whitegate by the NPC Koyol-Futenol at (E-9). The price is 300g.
 Midgardsormr.Guppy
Serveur: Midgardsormr
user: Guppy
By Midgardsormr.Guppy 2008-12-30 22:58:52
Link | Citer | R

Gaea said:
I think one way that FFXIAH could take the initiative to fix this is let us change our titles to "Captain" and scan us that way.

Very smart work-around, didn't think to recall that it gave me a title when I ranked up. And unlike Campaign medals, you never lose the rank once gained.
 Fairy.Yakutatazu
Serveur: Fairy
By Fairy.Yakutatazu 2008-12-31 08:14:52
Link | Citer | R

I saved my CPT title not long after they started storing titles for that reason. I'm not sure if assault rank is only done automatically or can be manually inputted though.
 Lakshmi.Jofjax
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Jofjax
By Lakshmi.Jofjax 2008-12-31 08:41:40
Link | Citer | R

I actually recommended this in the announcement thread after they introduced the achievements tab but no one ever replied about it.
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2008-12-31 12:41:14
Link | Citer | R

We're not doing this, titles come in randomly and I want every scan to give a blanket picture of their 'statistics'. I don't want points to be scattered based on what has and hasn't been scanned yet all over the board. Relics/Mythics are the only exception to this. I don't want people to feel like they have to have certain gear on or a certain title, just for these reasons.
 Carbuncle.Nightmarelord
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: BushinNmL
By Carbuncle.Nightmarelord 2008-12-31 12:48:23
Link | Citer | R

some one wanna explain why having a 46 drg gives more points then a relic weapon?
 Leviathan.Webjester
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Webjester
By Leviathan.Webjester 2008-12-31 13:20:36
Link | Citer | R

Nightmarelord said:
some one wanna explain why having a 46 drg gives more points then a relic weapon?

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/?topic_id=907
 Lakshmi.Septroth
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Septroth 2009-01-13 21:49:16
Link | Citer | R

how are we going to get credit for geting captain rank if we not gona use the title to verify it?