Low level solo
 Gilgamesh.Demasas
Serveur: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: dem2010
By Gilgamesh.Demasas 2010-06-02 05:21:53
Link | Citer | R

Hi,

Currently got a lvl 29 summoner just wondering where the best places to solo for it are? would i do pet camps?

any infomation would be great
[+]
 Sylph.Hitetsu
Serveur: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2010-06-02 05:23:18
Link | Citer | R

Pet camps aren't bad at all, but I preffered them with 2 smn because the pets can take down avatars quite quickly.

Goblins are also decent because they like to toss bombs at themselves.
 Cerberus.Jetta
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Jetta
By Cerberus.Jetta 2010-06-02 06:33:54
Link | Citer | R

Can also do FoV in Qufim Island moving onto Altepa once XP slows down too much.
 Kujata.Daus
Serveur: Kujata
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2010-06-02 11:27:24
Link | Citer | R

when my smn was that low FoV didnt exist so I tried to stick with worms since they cant chase after you.

Think you should be able to do qufim worms til like 31? Ifrit worked really well on them if I remember correctly. I believe I did some carby kiting of some crabs there too down those tunnels near the lake. Those are also FoV pages now-a-days as well. FoV refresh might help out alot, carby kiting at these levels can be real hazardous, you might want to bring your npc if you dont mind him sucking up your exp.

but worms are the safest. Mid 30s-40s you begin to run out of decent worms though as the only ones that give you exp are in altepa desert and they only appear at night, at that point I started carby kiting spiders until worms appeared. Getting a random pt invite then with an anni ring helped alot too (was one of my very few pt invites).

so try and see what you can get done with FoV, the exp+ might be worth it...smn doesnt exactly kill as well as rng, mnk or dnc at these lvls 8|
 Ramuh.Dasva
Serveur: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-06-02 11:30:35
Link | Citer | R

FOV is kinda awesome. Just find one you can do fast like mostly ep/dcs. Flag it then afk or log till like midway thru the next day. Finish it, get another before day runs out do that get another since it now should be a new game day.

Finish that afk till next game day to get another then afk/log again till about midway thru next game day and do it again.

Also refresh from FOV is epic for job like that