Player Advice!

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » Player Advice!
Player Advice!
By TheTruths2k10 2010-05-20 08:22:14
Link | Citer | R

Hi there , right where to begin, Ive joined a dyna shell on Asura run by a leader Jaybezz and i heard he was from this server under the name of Jaybess! I was just wondering if this person is trust worthy before i commit myself to his ls. If you have any experiances with Jaybess please tell me what it was like good/bad etc etc?

I look forward to hearing from you all ^^

PS sorry for the anon i dont want him knowing who i am!
 Cerberus.Ciecle
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Ciecle
By Cerberus.Ciecle 2010-05-20 08:56:48
Link | Citer | R

A little pro-tip bud. When you say you've joined a shell that usually means you JUST now got in. Meaning that for all your efforts to remain anon, he probly already knows who wrote this if he reads FFXIah.

Another thing(I know its BG, but bear with me.)Look up http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=52a7259efed05822be2073e26b134950&f=73
Bluegartr Ls, They do alot of Cross server applications as well as warning threads/BCs(Background Checks) so if no one answers your question about the guy specificly, go there and check to see if there is a warning thread or a BC on him. It should help you out some.
 Unicorn.Idevlboy
Serveur: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
user: idevlboy
By Unicorn.Idevlboy 2010-05-20 08:56:58
Link | Citer | R

First of all its dynamis... Run with them for a few runs. If something seems out of order or shady drop them. Dynamis shells are a dime a dozen.

2nd - Is this an established shell? If it is then obviously the bulk of the member base feels that there isnt anything stupid going on or they wouldnt be there anyway. If its a new shell refer to the above.

3rd - Is it points based? If yes then try it out. If not then its up to you. You may get the stuff you want or you may get out lotted all the time.