Planning On Quitting... Again.

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Planning on quitting... again.
Planning on quitting... again.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Odin.Akhilleus
Serveur: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: akhilleus
By Odin.Akhilleus 2010-05-18 17:04:35
Link | Citer | R

And perversely if Kalico had been slightly more compassionate and less insensetive then I would agree with what he is saying but I do generally ally with that point of view.
 Fenrir.Mtmoogle
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Bogamoga
By Fenrir.Mtmoogle 2010-05-18 17:07:03
Link | Citer | R

u cant night
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-05-18 17:09:25
Link | Citer | R

lol I know I can, it would just take a while. I'll wait til I level RDM to bother with it.

...actually wait, Poison works on him right? I could probably kill him in ~40 minutes since Blood of the Vampyr is up.
 Fenrir.Mtmoogle
By Fenrir.Mtmoogle 2010-05-18 17:13:54
Link | Citer | R

I wants a video as proof unedited and awsum music in the background, but realy.. what sub wud u use
 Odin.Akhilleus
By Odin.Akhilleus 2010-05-18 17:15:12
Link | Citer | R

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEp9lO2nhFY

watch that and then keep talking.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-05-18 17:15:23
Link | Citer | R

Not sure. /NIN would be safest, but if I could get away with /SCH that would be ideal.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-05-18 17:17:47
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Akhilleus said:

watch that and then keep talking.
Just glancing at equip history I can tell you Dramanue couldn't pull that method off. Also yay, Poison does work.
 Fenrir.Mtmoogle
By Fenrir.Mtmoogle 2010-05-18 17:18:03
Link | Citer | R

ive seen that video alrdy talking about blm solo plus ive even seen a blu/war kite charby for sum peeps
 Fenrir.Dramanue
user: Dramanue
By Fenrir.Dramanue 2010-05-18 17:18:09
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Mtmoogle said:
What did u do? Steal an account? a ls back? what? i keep having the impression that u have been exiled from ff
Steal an account? No
a ls back? (don't know what this means) No

o.O;

I just don't feel accepted in the game itself. Three or four people being nice to me on the forums is nothing compared to the thousands of people who care very little for not just myself, but others.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-05-18 17:19:22
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Dramanue said:
Fenrir.Mtmoogle said:
What did u do? Steal an account? a ls back? what? i keep having the impression that u have been exiled from ff
Steal an account? No
a ls back? (don't know what this means) No

o.O;

I just don't feel accepted in the game itself. Three or four people being nice to me on the forums is nothing compared to the thousands of people who care very little for not just myself, but others.
RL on a small scale, get over it.

So, see you in SSG?
 Fenrir.Mtmoogle
By Fenrir.Mtmoogle 2010-05-18 17:19:22
Link | Citer | R

i meant bank srry XD
 Fenrir.Dramanue
By Fenrir.Dramanue 2010-05-18 17:20:05
Link | Citer | R

Just a note, back in the day, I had studied Avesta's videos and came to the conclusion that it would take close to a miracle in order for me to even come close to matching his skills. I can easily do all the actions, macros, etc, but as far as equipment goes, I wouldn't be able to pull it off.
 Fenrir.Mtmoogle
By Fenrir.Mtmoogle 2010-05-18 17:21:34
Link | Citer | R

well in ur case u dont need to solo it just hold it for a sec
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-05-18 17:22:53
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Dramanue said:
Just a note, back in the day, I had studied Avesta's videos and came to the conclusion that it would take close to a miracle in order for me to even come close to matching his skills. I can easily do all the actions, macros, etc, but as far as equipment goes, I wouldn't be able to pull it off.
So do like I said and drag it to the pond. That takes next to no skill.
 Odin.Akhilleus
By Odin.Akhilleus 2010-05-18 17:26:15
Link | Citer | R

sounds like you have self worth issues in general man, even if your gear is ***, do the best job you can, even if people arent nice to you, if your as nice as you can possibly be, then fcuk them, if they dont like you, screw them, if they like you, like them back, dont dwell on crap, its just a waste of time.

inferiority is a negative emotion and so is superiority, everyone is on an equal playing field, you just gottta stand on the field and play the game, dont be a girl.
 Phoenix.Renali
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Renali21
By Phoenix.Renali 2010-05-18 17:28:15
Link | Citer | R

OP, it just sounds like you're whining. All these skilled players are offering you assistance and advice but you just seem to keep making excuses for yourself =( Nightfyre seems ready to go duo that thing with you right now...
 Sylph.Siccmade
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Siccmade 2010-05-18 17:30:48
Link | Citer | R

this is all so sad, you really need to get over yourself. i have to assume its because you play the "poor me" role that you have a hard time finding friends. as was said before, very few people want to be around a person with your attitude. i deleted 90% of my first post because i didn't want to come across as an ***. now this is on page 5.. and i regret that. lmao.
 Phoenix.Renali
By Phoenix.Renali 2010-05-18 17:32:01
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Akhilleus said:
sounds like you have self worth issues in general man, even if your gear is ***, do the best job you can, even if people arent nice to you, if your as nice as you can possibly be, then fcuk them, if they dont like you, screw them, if they like you, like them back, dont dwell on crap, its just a waste of time. inferiority is a negative emotion and so is superiority, everyone is on an equal playing field, you just gottta stand on the field and play the game, dont be a girl.
I agree with this. You can't expect a whole server to stop what they're doing and talk about your woes. Go be a badass.
 Fenrir.Luarania
user: Whknight
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-05-18 17:32:16
Link | Citer | R

Sorry Night, I was camping Clawfisted and he popped then raped me dead when I wasn't looking, yeah I've been thinking of getting both a phyis- and magic- set, and I'm sure I could get it at least 50-60% solo. To actually pull it off I'd need a lot of luck, and you forget, I don't have atonement, I'd probably use Earth or Primate and spirit taker since chiv is 10 minutes -_-

edit: if you want to BLM and PLD it I'd be willing to for lulz~
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-05-18 17:33:42
Link | Citer | R

Ouch >.< That sucks. What floor are you on in Nyzul?

EDIT: YUS! lol I might head down there when I have some free time then, see what we can do =P
 Fenrir.Dramanue
By Fenrir.Dramanue 2010-05-18 17:34:17
Link | Citer | R

I'm not "ignoring" their offers of help because I'm unwilling to go, it is because I need to be at work in like 20 minutes. I'm sorry if I mislead anyone. I get the feeling I should have stated that point in the beginning. My schedule is frantic and I'm on a cruddy rotating schedule which is not static in one bit aside from closing 90% of the time. I'm also scheduled off some days, but as soon as I think I have a legitimate day off, they call me in because some idiot is hungover and got arrested. And no, I don't work in a bar... I work at Gamestop.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-05-18 17:35:14
Link | Citer | R

Nobody said the offers of help wouldn't apply if you didn't take them up on it RIGHT NOW.
 Fenrir.Luarania
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-05-18 17:37:01
Link | Citer | R

never done it, also log in, I killed Hog first and Worr sucks *** soloing

edit I'll send you pop time later~ but I dunno if I can make it considering I'd be at work
 Leviathan.Dubont
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-05-18 17:37:21
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
I wouldn't worry about Kalico. He acts all tough and then nearly cried when he gets proven to be wrong over and over again.

He was nearly crying in a thread about Magic Accuracy. it was hilarious.
I remember this...and he still refused to admit defeat when proof was placed before him...5 to 1, he /wrist that night..
 Phoenix.Renali
By Phoenix.Renali 2010-05-18 17:37:34
Link | Citer | R

And no one said you were ignoring the offers. I just simply said you were making excuses for yourself, which is what you continued to do.
 Fenrir.Mtmoogle
By Fenrir.Mtmoogle 2010-05-18 17:37:43
Link | Citer | R

When is halo reach coming to gamestop? >.>
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-05-18 17:44:22
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Luarania said:
never done it,
Perfect. I'm setting up Nyzul and Assault runs over the summer, I'll tell you more when I log in.
Quote:
also log in, I killed Hog first and Worr sucks *** soloing
Can't, gotta take care of some stuff before dinner :(
Quote:
edit I'll send you pop time later~ but I dunno if I can make it considering I'd be at work
Aww... Still, I'll probably head down for the lulz. Thanks in advance.
 Fenrir.Luarania
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-05-18 17:47:07
Link | Citer | R

sounds good, hit me up. I'll be around for another hour fifteen then after that it's up in the air, but would be nice to join.

edit: got drop~ sad to think I wanted the H2H and got the spear first by a spout of luck >_>;
 Fenrir.Mtmoogle
By Fenrir.Mtmoogle 2010-05-18 17:49:13
Link | Citer | R

Yo Night ill do climbs w/ u!!
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-05-18 18:00:42
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Luarania said:
sounds good, hit me up. I'll be around for another hour fifteen then after that it's up in the air, but would be nice to join.

edit: got drop~ sad to think I wanted the H2H and got the spear first by a spout of luck >_>;
Alright. Still coordinating schedules but I'm sure we can figure something out. And grats!
Fenrir.Mtmoogle said:
Yo Night ill do climbs w/ u!!
Awesome, thanks =D That puts at 4/6 at the moment, will check with lsmates and then fill the last two spots with whoever needs that we know/can pick up.