Planning On Quitting... Again.

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Planning on quitting... again.
Planning on quitting... again.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-18 13:08:48
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Kalico said:
Fenrir.Dramanue said:
Bum is not spelled with a "b" at the end. If I'm to obtain the sword of Charlamagne, I'll do it without paying for it. It is the treasure of kings, not some hapless treasure I would pay some 2-gil mercenary for. If I am to obtain it, it shall be due to my deserving it. I do have Nin, along with other jobs leveled up equally to my Red Mage. I've had others propose their assistance to me, as per stated in my original post, but none have ever gone through with their proposals. It's just all talk to most people. And I also have had experience with Dyna LS's only to see them fall apart a month after their inceptions. Additionally, I don't know of many bums who have good grammar and spelling skills. Please do the rest of this thread a favor and step away, for this is an intelligent thread and you're making it look bad. Your post was bad, and you should feel bad.

Nothing to add basically you just said your a failure in so many words....this song is deticated to you...

to Kalico: Hey nothing personal but yeah you should quit....why because your an utter failure and not because you have bs gear but because of your mentality...to played so long and not have a Swift belt or consider being elitist when you cannt get a swift belt is just lol you could of farmed up 2-3M and hit the bazar's on this site and paid some one who was selling the item even change servers for the item if you really wanted it that bad. instead you want to come up here and act elitist like a lil ***...so in short you should definitely quit this game is not for a person who thinks like you..
 Odin.Kalico
Serveur: Odin
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2010-05-18 13:15:52
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Odin.Kalico said:
Fenrir.Dramanue said:
Bum is not spelled with a "b" at the end. If I'm to obtain the sword of Charlamagne, I'll do it without paying for it. It is the treasure of kings, not some hapless treasure I would pay some 2-gil mercenary for. If I am to obtain it, it shall be due to my deserving it. I do have Nin, along with other jobs leveled up equally to my Red Mage. I've had others propose their assistance to me, as per stated in my original post, but none have ever gone through with their proposals. It's just all talk to most people. And I also have had experience with Dyna LS's only to see them fall apart a month after their inceptions. Additionally, I don't know of many bums who have good grammar and spelling skills. Please do the rest of this thread a favor and step away, for this is an intelligent thread and you're making it look bad. Your post was bad, and you should feel bad.
Nothing to add basically you just said your a failure in so many words....this song is deticated to you...
to Kalico: Hey nothing personal but yeah you should quit....why because your an utter failure and not because you have bs gear but because of your mentality...to played so long and not have a Swift belt or consider being elitist when you cannt get a swift belt is just lol you could of farmed up 2-3M and hit the bazar's on this site and paid some one who was selling the item even change servers for the item if you really wanted it that bad. instead you want to come up here and act elitist like a lil ***...so in short you should definitely quit this game is not for a person who thinks like you..

Actually september will make 2 years of me playing this game first off and I have accomplished a lot imo and honestly thats all that matters..... back to the point your trying to make...difference is though I may not have a swift belt, V-belt ect...but i'm not up here QQ about it saying does every one think I should quit because I have yet to obtain one....so lets be serious 8D
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-18 13:19:20
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Kalico said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Odin.Kalico said:
Fenrir.Dramanue said:

Actually september will make 2 years of me playing this game first off and I have accomplished a lot imo and honestly thats all that matters..... back to the point your trying to make...difference is though I may not have a swift belt, V-belt ect...but i'm not up here QQ about it saying does every one think I should quit because I have yet to obtain one....so lets be serious 8D

You don't really have room to be an elitist.
 Bismarck.Chasuro
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Chasuro
By Bismarck.Chasuro 2010-05-18 13:23:33
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Dramanue said:
blah blah, should I leave or not?

Cool story bro! Why are you asking complete strangers? Play or don't play...
[+]
By Angeleus 2010-05-18 13:25:33
Link | Citer | R

Why do people need to keep announcing they are quitting or troll thru forums and keep repeating the same old ***like this: “I don’t play this game anymore” “I quit about 2 years ago and I don’t regret it” “Dead game LOL” etc..

What’s the purpose of anyone explaining they are quitting ffxi world? You want some attention or something. Do you want to see how many people care for you or how important you think you were?

Jesus! Some of you mother *** taking this game way out context and twisting this game in some *** SIMS type of way.

[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-05-18 13:26:15
Link | Citer | R

Angeleus said:
Why do people need to keep announcing they are quitting or troll thru forums and keep repeating the same old ***like this: “I don’t play this game anymore” “I quit about 2 years ago and I don’t regret it” “Dead game LOL” etc..

What’s the purpose of anyone explaining they are quitting ffxi world? You want some attention or something. Do you want to see how many people care for you or how important you think you were?

Jesus! Some of you mother *** taking this game way out context and twisting this game in some *** SIMS type of way.
they do it for the farewells and parting gifts

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Kalico
By Odin.Kalico 2010-05-18 13:29:36
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Odin.Kalico said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Odin.Kalico said:
Fenrir.Dramanue said:

I never claimed to be...I'm still a average player who is still learning new ***about this game..as I said I haven't been playing for 2 years yet but atleast I know how to accomplish most the stuff i go after...I know how to have fun in the game...point is to be sucessful in this game gear wise and getting ***done wise you have to be a go-getter(which the op is not)you can't sit around and wait for people to give you ***unless your just very lucky..people who don't activly go after the stuff they want won't get it and won't enjoy this game ex.. the OP...this is why I stated with his mentality he will not be sucessful in this game..

An example of my resolve is I actually stood in WG and shouted for Cop from promys to finish and it took me about 2 monthes top....If I had the op's mentatlty I'm sure I wouldn't have a rajas and sea spells .....just saying...8D
[+]
By Angeleus 2010-05-18 13:30:10
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Chasuro said:
Cool story bro! Why are you asking complete strangers? Play or don't play...

Hey, old man how old is you again 50+. Pretending to be a woman on the game all these years? What is your story and why are you posting ***since you fit in the category of a stalker and an old man. Out all the people in this game, you should be the one to announce that you should consider retiring this game

Yea… “Cool story bro” isn’t this line from BG. Can your old wrinkling *** come up with something more original?
By Angeleus 2010-05-18 13:32:29
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
I'll get lucky and someone will give me something 8D

I think I am going to make a face book account and tell every *** i am dying and maybe I’ll crazy tons of pussy.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Serveur: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-05-18 13:32:49
Link | Citer | R

Kalico,
Quote:
^

You can't even tell that 5 > 4!

Also, @OP: Joyeuse is nothing but a toy for RDMs and not useful in just about any practical situation. You're not a failure for not having a toy.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Kalico
By Odin.Kalico 2010-05-18 13:35:44
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Kalico,
Quote:
^ You can't even tell that 5 > 4! Also, @OP: Joyeuse is nothing but a toy for RDMs and not useful in just about any practical situation. You're not a failure for not having a toy.

***you can't even read so I wouldn't be talking ***if I was you....
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-05-18 13:37:41
Link | Citer | R

You can't even write so it evens out I suppose!
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-05-18 13:40:52
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Dramanue said:
It is filled now with elitists who point and /laugh whenever someone with a single piece of bad equipment joins a non-endgame, normal leveling party.
Stopped here because this is a goddamn lie and if the rest of your post was any more emo it would cut itself.

Charybdis is soloable, and it doesn't take elite gear. If you want that sword, quit crying on the internet and go *** get it.
[+]
 Odin.Kalico
By Odin.Kalico 2010-05-18 13:42:21
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Joyeuse is nothing but a toy for RDMs and not useful in just about any practical situation. You're not a failure for not having a toy.

I just love it when people tell on themselves 8D
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-05-18 13:44:54
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Fenrir.Dramanue said:
It is filled now with elitists who point and /laugh whenever someone with a single piece of bad equipment joins a non-endgame, normal leveling party.
Stopped here because this is a goddamn lie and if the rest of your post was any more emo it would cut itself.

Charybdis is soloable, and it doesn't take elite gear. If you want that sword, quit crying on the internet and go *** get it.
yeah pretty much
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-05-18 13:48:00
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Kalico said:
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Joyeuse is nothing but a toy for RDMs and not useful in just about any practical situation. You're not a failure for not having a toy.

Explain? Am confused 8D
[+]
 Odin.Kalico
By Odin.Kalico 2010-05-18 13:49:15
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Odin.Kalico said:
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Explain? Am confused 8D

My point exactly.....
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-05-18 13:50:57
Link | Citer | R

Someone please halp. Am I being HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and missing something or is he being HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2010-05-18 13:51:33
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Also, @OP: Joyeuse is nothing but a toy for RDMs and not useful in just about any practical situation. You're not a failure for not having a toy.

Joy isn't something that has practical application in events/pt situations. Although I'm not going to down play it because it is quite lovely in easy solo like anything under IT mobs. This makes for pretty decent dot and is far more friendly to mp conservation particularly since rdm nukes rarely do more than 700 a pop.

To the OP:
But anyway, I kinda understand why you don't like hassling people for help,I don't like to either. But if you help them and they aren't willing to help kill an nm you might look in to new friends. That and investing in solo equipment. You're a rdm, there is very little in this game you can't do on your own if you are willing to spend a bit of time running in circles.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-05-18 13:54:40
Link | Citer | R

Well, as far as I see it: why would you fight anything that easy on RDM if you have other DD jobs etc? If you're just farming then might as well use a DD job (or solo something much more profitable). If you're Campaigning then Joyeuse is fun, but again just as a toy.

While it is still nice to have as a RDM, you're far from a failure if you don't own one.
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-05-18 13:54:46
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Someone please halp. Am I being HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and missing something or is he being HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE?
The usual, no worries.
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-05-18 13:57:02
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-05-18 13:57:57
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
 Phoenix.Renali
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Renali21
By Phoenix.Renali 2010-05-18 14:02:41
Link | Citer | R

If you enjoy this game then don't quit. Joytoy seems like a nice toy, but not something you should be losing sleep over irl =) Sounds like you just need a reason to stay. No one quits 11 forever anyway. If you were on Phoenix, I'd try and help you get that sword, but I'm sure a few months later, you'll have this same feeling you're having now.
 Odin.Kalico
By Odin.Kalico 2010-05-18 14:08:59
Link | Citer | R

Only Rdm's w/o a joytoy will say "Joyeuse is nothing but a toy for RDMs and not useful in just about any practical situation."

Anything you melee on rdm/nin or rdm /anything joytoy is a must have....joytoy +teir 1 enspells + haste will rape ***..mind you with fortitude,suppa and full S.merits rdm sword goes to an A....so solo wise or anything you strait tank on rdm a joytoy becomes a remarkable weapon......

Edit: I never said he was a failure w/o joytoy I said he was a failure because of his way of thinking
 Diabolos.Ghlin
Serveur: Diabolos
user: Ghlin
By Diabolos.Ghlin 2010-05-18 14:10:18
Link | Citer | R

you don't need a lot of 'help' to get joyeuse. just bring a mnk, thf, nin, sam, or dnc friend with an evasion build. (read: full evasion build. eva on each slot.) a bard or cor friend in addition to that will make it even easier. start killing the placeholders and hope for the best. you can get ToD if you like, but it's still a lottery spawn, so, *shrug*. up to you, ToD will help, but from my experience, it's usually a good plan to just go down there and start killing.

oh yeah, don't forget to have everyone bring a gold beastcoin.

Sylph.Siccmade
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Siccmade 2010-05-18 14:11:31
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Dramanue said:
If I'm to obtain the sword of Charlamagne, I'll do it without paying for it. It is the treasure of kings, not some hapless treasure I would pay some 2-gil mercenary for.
what? you take this game way too seriously.. seriously.
people are more inclined to help somebody who is willing to help themselves.
i have to agree with this:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Chances are you've already made your decision on the matter, and you want to either argue with someone who disagrees with you, or feel comfort from someone who agrees with you.
 Shiva.Superdan
user: SuperDan
By Shiva.Superdan 2010-05-18 14:13:51
Link | Citer | R

Take a break if you feel the games dead. I quit once, due to the fact pretty much all my FFXI time was spent on dynamis, sky & sea, until it got to a point where I felt I was getting home form college, just to go online and go to work. It sucked. When I came back, I stopped doing endgame and joined a social LS with a few of my good friends. The game's been much more fun again, but like you've stated, it does get a little boring with nothing new to do.

I miss being a newbie, and it's probably the main reason I'm interested in FFXIV, back when I was new, everything was fun. I used love doing BCNMs for fun, not for gilz. I used to used to enjoy charging any NM, without checking it's level.. Even when you're running around as a Lv40whm. Now i'm always checking what the NMs drop and ***, lol.

But anyways, if you get a good social LS, make some friends, you can make your own fun and still be constructive. I.e Assaults, Nyzul, small HNMs (Serket, Simmy, etc) and whatnot. Hell, if you have an evasion set on your nin, you can easily duo the joytoy NM too. I've done the NM before as THF & BLU duo, so I'm sure you'd be fine w/ NIN & Healer or BRD.